• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and Answers
I have a question not inculding Spike=Phoenix which emblem charge B-Daman is the most powerful.

Rising Dracyan or Assault Dragren id have to say personally. Or cannon drive garuburn. But its just my opinion.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
@[member='Kodoh Kuraki'] does the cannon arm increase that much?

@[member='1RisingDracyan1'] The cannon arms pushes right up on the hold parts. As long as you can keep the pressure on the emblems so the hold parts don't move to much when the bdama passes thru them, oh yea big power increase.

@[member='Kodoh Kuraki'] I know how the cannon arm works but I don't see how it can be that much more effective than the normal emblem charge same for Rising Draycyan's version up.

@[member='1RisingDracyan1'] They are. Any member who owns the arms will tell you the same thing. And they're extremely comfortable to hold.

I can agree. The Cannon Arm is really comfortable to hold, especially if you have bigger hands and would normally struggle. The Emblem is also spring-loaded so it pops back after it's used, and it's also more stable than the regular one which allows for a stronger Emblem Charge Shot.

Sadly though, the Cannon Arm can have some issues when used with Leg Parts that don't have much surface area. I find that the Cannon Arm works nicely with the Garuburn or Raydra body sets, but not very well with Draycan 2.
@~Mana~ I didn't know that. I got them exclusively fir garuburn.

Are Mach=Sasword, Jet=Leohjya and Across=Eagle or at least any of those three going to see a regular Hasbro release with non-screwed-up color scheme (ie: original color schemes as the Takara Tomy)?

I'm looking forward to just buy Hasbro versions as my last resort if the quality is great.

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Quote:Are Mach=Sasword, Jet=Leohjya and Across=Eagle or at least any of those three going to see a regular Hasbro release with non-screwed-up color scheme (ie: original color schemes as the Takara Tomy)?

I'm looking forward to just buy Hasbro versions as my last resort if the quality is great.

Anything's possible but there are no other Hasbro releases that we know of.
Away
I use the Helio Arms on a drive core. This may sound odd, but that's because I don't use them conventionally; I rotate the arms down, so the points that originally connected to the Buckle [no longer used] hold the upper hold parts in place. It functions the same as the arms normally do, but I need to know, is this considered illegal? I'm fairly new to the "Competitive" scene of B-Daman, and I can't find any thread here regarding this kind of legality issue.

Quote:I use the Helio Arms on a drive core. This may sound odd, but that's because I don't use them conventionally; I rotate the arms down, so the points that originally connected to the Buckle [no longer used] hold the upper hold parts in place. It functions the same as the arms normally do, but I need to know, is this considered illegal? I'm fairly new to the "Competitive" scene of B-Daman, and I can't find any thread here regarding this kind of legality issue.
Helio arms , if I recall, is from Helio Breaker from Battle B daman Zero System.

To answer you question regarding "illegal", here is my answer:

In terms of using that kind of combination in tournament: definitely illegal

reason: They don't match. Drive core is from B daman Fireblast / Cross Fight B daman eS Toyline and Helio Arms is from Battle B daman toyline, despite both being the same under the category of B daman those 2 things differ from each other in terms of overal design on where it should originaly be put on even though those 2 things fit without any problems at all.

To make it simple:

Legal combination : B daman Crossfire toys mixing up with different parts from B daman Fireblast Toys

Illegal combination : B daman Crossfire toys / B daman Fireblast Toys mixing up with lets say Battle B daman Zero System toys(In your case, helio arms) or Zero 2 System Toys or Cartridge System toys or 3 Block Gear System / Synchro System from Crash B daman even if somehow it fits.

On another note: It is only legal for personal use or personal display Tongue as long as you don't use that kind of combination on official tournaments.

Think of it as that kind of combination for creativity Tongue

On another note: yea, my reply is quite long / unnecessary or whatever you wanna think about it, I was just in the mood that is all.

Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
Quote:Helio arms , if I recall, is from Helio Breaker from Battle B daman Zero System.

To answer you question regarding "illegal", here is my answer:

In terms of using that kind of combination in tournament: definitely illegal

reason: They don't match. Drive core is from B daman Fireblast / Cross Fight B daman eS Toyline and Helio Arms is from Battle B daman toyline, despite both being the same under the category of B daman those 2 things differ from each other in terms of overal design on where it should originaly be put on even though those 2 things fit without any problems at all.

To make it simple:

Legal combination : B daman Crossfire toys mixing up with different parts from B daman Fireblast Toys

Illegal combination : B daman Crossfire toys / B daman Fireblast Toys mixing up with lets say Battle B daman Zero System toys(In your case, helio arms) or Zero 2 System Toys or Cartridge System toys or 3 Block Gear System / Synchro System from Crash B daman even if somehow it fits.

On another note: It is only legal for personal use or personal display Tongue as long as you don't use that kind of combination on official tournaments.

Think of it as that kind of combination for creativity Tongue

On another note: yea, my reply is quite long / unnecessary or whatever you wanna think about it, I was just in the mood that is all.

No, I mean the Zero 2 Drive Core, more specifically, the one from Break Ogre
Okay, I have Metal Rev. Are the Metal Heavy Twin, Metal Force, Metal Accel, and/or Jet Cores worth the purchase?

I asked this in my starting out thread( http://forum.bdamanwiki.com/Thread-newbi...-a-starter ) but I'll ask it in a thread that your actually supposed to ask these questions.

I have 10 bucks on amazon and I don't have any B-daman yet...what should I get?

I'm looking for accuracy and speed, but enough power to play in break bomber ( control is top priority, rapid fire is second, power is third)

also, keep in mind I got to pay for shipping
It's certainly difficult to balance the three. You'll never get a control-type which is good at rapid-fire, though you can get some which are decent at power. If you're looking at Hasbro releases, Strike (Force) Dragren is a decent choice for what you want.