• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWBY
So, has anyone been watching RWBY at all? Surely I can't be the only one...

For anyone who doesn't know, RWBY is a web series created by Rooster Teeth, with Monty Oum as the director of the series. You can watch the series over on the Rooster Teeth site, or you can pick up the Blu-Ray or DVD of Volume 1 (Episodes 1-16) over on the Rooster Teeth store.

The series follows the story of Ruby Rose, a girl just starting out at the top fighting school, Beacon Academy, alongside her sister Yang Xiao Long. During her time here, she meets Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna, and they eventually form Team RWBY.
I only saw the first episode , it looks interesting

- J 
[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
I got hooked after the first episode. The series doesn't really focus on the combat; it's more story than combat. Even so, the story is still really interesting, and I'm eager to see what they do with Volume 2.
Ive seen season one of it. Has it been updated at all?
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life... I don't want losing you to be one of them... ~Elfen Lied

B-Daman Fanon:
Volume 1 ended at 16. They're currently producing Volume 2, but it'll focus on the tournament that was referenced heavily towards the end of Volume 1, and Cinder will have a larger role as the villain, rather than hiding in the dark like before.
Good stuff. Only like half a year until we get book 3 haha

I ship White Rose and RubyxPenny (do we have an official name for this yet?), which is half the reason I like the show, to be honest.