• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Anime Discussion
This is a thread where you can...well...generally talk about the Anime and anything to do with it. So...enjoy?
Does anybody know what "eS" actually stands for? I'd assume it's short for "Emblem Charge Shot" but why make "Charge" lonely?

Also, its official pronunciation is just like how one would pronounce "s", did anyone else say "e-s" before?
Away
eS does stand for Emblem Shot, but it's never once been mentioned. They say "Emblem Charge" and "Emblem Charge Shot", but never "Emblem Shot". It's just one of those mysteries I guess.
"eCharge" is the official "Emblem Charge Shot" abbreviation, but I guess this is just d-rights being fancy with English alphabet characters.

EDIT: Ryoma's face:

Well.
Like father, like son.
Away
Okay, Ryoma looks awesome. Shame his B-Daman doesn't.
@ Mana: No argument there, Mana. Ryoma's face looks cool! His get-up's gonna look a lot cooler than that cloak!
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
An upcoming episode could be titled "The Ultimate Confrontation! Ultimate Rising=Dracyan" which apparently comes from an anime magazine. It could relate to what happens in August once the "Ultimate Drive=Garuburn arc" ends.
Away
Sadly, we don't have any sources for that yet. I'll keep checking TV guides but bare in mind that that title is unconfirmed due to lack of citation.
I'm just wondering, where should I ask this?

Raydra is one of my favourite B-Animal in the anime, and he keeps saying "ontoshi".
Well, can anybody give me the Japanese letter?
And also the meaning.
Not sure. I've never really noticed it, and I sub the series xD

It might be 御年. Not sure what it means though.
Looked it up. The translation has something to do with "years"
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
[Image: RyomaGodai.png]

Not even Ryoma's epic head can make anybody take his attire seriously.
Away
I actually like his attire. Similar to Kamon's attire, just Ryoma has a...erm...poncho...
Also unconfirmed: the episode after this week's could be called "The Ultimate Showdown! Garuburn VS Dracyan!!". It could relate to the "Ultimate Rising=Dracyan" but there may not even be August releases so this could become another Dyna=Tripress.
Away
Hmmm, interesting
Watched a good majority of the raw Japanese Super B-Daman episodes on YouTube recently and I have to say... I can't understand most of the dialogue, but it seems to me that for being a show about B-Daman, there's an awful lack of emphasis on the - oh, I don't know - B-DAMAN.

I also realize that the first part of the series is only 20 episodes, but it's strange to me that within those 20 episodes Tamago goes through not two, but THREE different B-Daman. Regardless of that fact that the marbles shot from these children's playthings can tear fiery holes in the earth below them as they race through the air, it would seem Super B-Daman are just as brittle in the show as they are in real life! Tongue
Can you tell me the person who has it cause i was watching super b daman pn youtube but it sounded horrible
Well, that's because you were watching a badly-done Vietnamese dub of Super B-Daman. No offense.
[quote name="JustAlex93F" post="2338" timestamp="1377437556"]
Well, that's because you were watching a badly-done Vietnamese dub of Super B-Daman. No offense.
[/quote]
Even though I am Veitnamese, I could only understand some dialouge
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
@IX can you tell us the name of the user who has the Japanese raw super b-daman episodes?