• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Anime Discussion
I know it too :l
Just to stir up a topic;

Chaos recently reappeared in Cross Fight B-Daman eS' 47th episode, though we don't know her purpose. Anyone have any hunches about this?

My hunch? Remember how Himiko said that three people were possessed (Kamon, Chaos and Ryoma)? My assumption is that Kamon and Chaos are both keys to removing Gillusion's hold over Ryoma, and therefore that is why she has returned now.
So im the not the only one thinking this then Mana, it all makes sense a lot. possessing three people,sounds Kamon and Chaos are Ryoma's light,i wonder if Gillusion will explode or something when they defeat it.  Also I know this is off-topic, but anyone else notice her outfit sorta reminds us of Li from Battle B-Daman? do to it being red? o.o
Well, Kamon is Light. Ryoma is Dark. That's pretty much obvious. Chaos must represent Chaos, which is a combination of both. Gives me a few ideas...
Mana isnt there 3 shadows in the theme song
[quote name="~Mana~" post="2437" timestamp="1377722017"]
Well, Kamon is Light. Ryoma is Dark. That's pretty much obvious. Chaos must represent Chaos, which is a combination of both. Gives me a few ideas...
[/quote] Yup, if she does represent Chaos, does this mean some kind of destruction besides Gillusion? or...? I doubt the first part, maybe. Just a guess...
Wow, according to this Spanish article, the dub for Cross Fight B-Daman eS will release as soon as June 2014. Obviously that is still months away but could it be possible Hasbro and SUNRIGHTS have planned to release both seasons back-to-back?
Away
There are 26 episodes in a season. Spain started in June so they'll be finished in January, so it won't be back-to-back.

However, this is great news. We knew eS would come, but as early as next June? Better start learning Spanish then!
I didn't mean the broadcast literally being "back-to-back"...rather the B-Daman Crossfire and Cross Fight B-Daman eS series as a whole.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="2989" timestamp="1379972971"]
I didn't mean the broadcast literally being "back-to-back"...rather the B-Daman Crossfire and Cross Fight B-Daman eS series as a whole.
[/quote]

Kind of weird considering that eS has a different protagonist than Crossfire
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
It would seem d-rights filed their "B-DAMAN" trademark back in July 8, 2013 for B-Daman Crossfire. Hopefully they'll trademark whatever the heck they're planning on titling Cross Fight B-Daman eS for international markets soon.

Additionally, there exist records for previous B-Daman trademarks ever since August 19, 1998, February 26, 2004 and June 25, 2004.
Away
so, why is it that every episode of b-daman crossfight and crossfight es so short. I know they had to share a time slot with zero-g, but the shows over so 30 minute episodes seems necessary now
[quote name="icefirec67" post="3642" timestamp="1382496643"]
so, why is it that every episode of b-daman crossfight and crossfight es so short. I know they had to share a time slot with zero-g, but the shows over so 30 minute episodes seems necessary now
[/quote]

It might be necessary for other countries but not necessarily for Japan. It seems TAKARA TOMY just didn't want to purchase another timeslot to air Cross Fight B-Daman so they cut one of their other anime's runtime (Metal Fight Beyblade) and paired them. It still advertises their toylines and in the end, that's all they really care about.
Away
[quote name="~Mana~" post="926" timestamp="1374446162"]
Not sure. I've never really noticed it, and I sub the series xD

It might be 御年. Not sure what it means though.
[/quote]

I know this is old but are you sure they didn't mean 'onzoushi' 御曹司 (something like 'son of a noble') instead because that's what he calls Byakuga all day
[quote name="JustAlex93F" post="2338" timestamp="1377437556"]
Well, that's because you were watching a badly-done Vietnamese dub of Super B-Daman. No offense.
[/quote]
Good point I am also a Vietnamese and the dub are so bad even I can say that
just saying but novu moru's 2nd version of the gauntlet (what they use in crossfire/cross fight to tell if your damans fully charged) is how you activate assault=dragrens emblem charge
Hmm, if you really think about it, is it possible that Naoya probably made Round=Tigare? Even though it doesn't show that in the Anime, not all B-Daman can just fusion together like that. I'm thinking that he made Tigare and gave it to Daiki so it can fuse with Dragren to make Perfect/Mighty Dragren.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
I don't think so, cause first of all, the WBMA  made all bdaman.(except drazerous)Since nouya used to be a staff of WBMA, maybe he asked the old guy(forgot his name) to make round tigere.This is only my opinion, I'm not saying its 100 right.
Doraibu=Garuburn
i wonder when emblem charge get english subbed
when people ask me why im weird i say: i play B-Daman
[quote name="kianbeyblade" post="5566" timestamp="1393756810"]
i wonder when emblem charge get english subbed
[/quote]

http://forum.bdamanwiki.com/index.php?topic=71.0
Away