• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Manga Thoughts
Self-explanatory.

The second volume of the Cross Fight B-Daman manga (not Legendary Phoenix) will release June 28, 2013.

This was the first volume (released July 27, 2012).
Away
Why would they work this long on the second volume, if I may ask?
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Beats me, but I'm assuming once the first volume of Cross Fight B-Daman finished its publication in CoroCoro, Cross Fight B-Daman: Legendary Phoenix followed and now this.
Away
Highly likely. Wouldn't surprise me if this one is eS centric though. We'll have to wait and see!
Awesome, here is a "Super Cross Fight Field Set" with a small but clear enough image featuring Kamon and Garuburn (bottom, left-hand corner) in what seems to be manga form.

[Image: 20130505001812107.jpg]

It matches very close to the art style of Makoto Mizobuchi (mangaka for the first volume of the Cross Fight B-Daman manga). So, we can definitely expect Kamon, Aona, Mitsuru and so forth in the second volume, Manaphy.
Away
Looks sweet.  Big Grin
[Image: CrossFightB-DamanVolume2.png]

WTH happened to Kamon's hair!? O_O

Lol at Accele=Dracyan.
Away
You have to bear in mind that Rising=Dracyan wasn't introduced until midway through the anime season, hence why it won't appear on this cover. I have no idea if Rising=Dracyan appears in the manga though...
So? They missed out on a good marketing effort considering Accele=Dracyan is pretty much outdated. Also, it's not like including Rising=Dracyan would spoil anything since it released 3 months ago.
Away
You'll probably find that the cover was designed a long time ago though, perhaps when the manga actually started.
But did Kakeru appear when eS started?

Regardless, hopefully somebody can take scans of this volume.
Away
Well this came out of nowhere (since we never reported this but it doesn't matter anymore because now it's here) but here's the second (and final!?) volume cover for Cross Fight B-Daman: Legendary Phoenix:

[Image: CrossFightB-DamanLegendaryPhoenixVolume2Cover.png]

Looks like the Magnum Arm isn't the only Version-Up Part that fits Spike=Phoenix.

熱きビーダマンストーリー最ë˜æ½Â!!

伝説ãÂビーダマン・フェニックスを手に、強敵と戦う主人公・引Ç‘炎司。
戦いãÂ最中で壊れてしまったフェニックスをå¾Â活させるために、炎司はビーダ島へ向かうが…新たなビーダーとãÂ出会い、強敵ãÂ出現、そして親友とãÂ別れ。
熱きバトルホビーストーリーãÂ決åš版、今巻にてåŒ結!!

So apparently this is the climax and Enji has to face the "formiddable enemy" and revive Spike=Phoenix who inexplicably gets damaged mid-battle. He heads to "B-Da Island" and finds a new friend and the aforementioned enemy.

EDIT: It released yesterday in Japan.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="2468" timestamp="1377823819"]
Well this came out of nowhere (since we never reported this but it doesn't matter anymore because now it's here) but here's the second (and final!?) volume cover for Cross Fight B-Daman: Legendary Phoenix:

[Image: CrossFightB-DamanLegendaryPhoenixVolume2Cover.png]

Looks like the Magnum Arm isn't the only Version-Up Part that fits Spike=Phoenix.

熱きビーダマンストーリー最ë˜æ½Â!!

伝説ãÂビーダマン・フェニックスを手に、強敵と戦う主人公・引Ç‘炎司。
戦いãÂ最中で壊れてしまったフェニックスをå¾Â活させるために、炎司はビーダ島へ向かうが…新たなビーダーとãÂ出会い、強敵ãÂ出現、そして親友とãÂ別れ。
熱きバトルホビーストーリーãÂ決åš版、今巻にてåŒ結!!

So apparently this is the climax and Enji has to face the "formiddable enemy" and revive Spike=Phoenix who inexplicably gets damaged mid-battle. He heads to "B-Da Island" and finds a new friend and the aforementioned enemy.

EDIT: It released yesterday in Japan.
[/quote]

A shame that the Blast Mail can't be used on Spike=Phoenix's Body Set though.
This is interesting (and unexpected) but good in that the Cross Fight B-Daman manga will actually not end at two volumes. Releasing October 28, 2013 will be what's seemingly the last Cross Fight B-Daman manga volume to be published and complete the series. The plot will revolve around solving the mystery concerning the Grand B-Master, challenging Kamon in his last fight.

大人気ホビーまんが、ついにåŒ結!

大人気ホビーまんが、åŒ結ãÂ最終刊。グãƒÂンドBマスターと伝説ãÂビーダマンãÂ謎をとくため、御代カモンが最後ãÂטいに挑む!!
Away
[Image: CrossFightB-DamanMangaVol3Cover.png]

Vol. 3's cover looks great, and Kakeru finally obtained Rising=Dracyan. Only 8 days until release.
Away
Rumour has it a third volume to Cross Fight B-Daman: Legendary Phoenix is set for April 28, 2014. Despite the second volume reportedly announced as the last, another volume would be cool so let's hope for the best.
Away
Apparently a Cross Fight B-Daman 1-3 Volume Set was released October 28, 2013, simultaneously with Cross Fight B-Daman Vol. 3. Somehow no pictures are available however.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="256" timestamp="1371565581"]
Awesome, here is a "Super Cross Fight Field Set" with a small but clear enough image featuring Kamon and Garuburn (bottom, left-hand corner) in what seems to be manga form.

[Image: 20130505001812107.jpg]

It matches very close to the art style of Makoto Mizobuchi (mangaka for the first volume of the Cross Fight B-Daman manga). So, we can definitely expect Kamon, Aona, Mitsuru and so forth in the second volume, Manaphy.
[/quote]
Is this some sort of downloadable/printable thing?
No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!
[quote name="jericoluislua" post="4148" timestamp="1384195533"]
[/quote]

Not really, it seems to be exclusive to a CoroCoro Ichiban! issue which included the blue WBMA Proto 01.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="4150" timestamp="1384196959"]
[quote author=jericoluislua link=topic=43.msg4148#msg4148 date=1384195533]
[/quote]

Not really, it seems to be exclusive to a CoroCoro Ichiban! issue which included the blue WBMA Proto 01.
[/quote]
Ahhh ok coz its semms to be some kind of downloadable arena of some sort
No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!