• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Manga Thoughts
Oh nice! A fold-up arena just like my Bakugan Arena from the BTC sets! I want one! *__*
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
[quote name="jericoluislua" post="4148" timestamp="1384195533"]
[quote author=EdBoy3 link=topic=43.msg256#msg256 date=1371565581]
Awesome, here is a "Super Cross Fight Field Set" with a small but clear enough image featuring Kamon and Garuburn (bottom, left-hand corner) in what seems to be manga form.

[Image: 20130505001812107.jpg]

It matches very close to the art style of Makoto Mizobuchi (mangaka for the first volume of the Cross Fight B-Daman manga). So, we can definitely expect Kamon, Aona, Mitsuru and so forth in the second volume, Manaphy.
[/quote]
Is this some sort of downloadable/printable thing?
[/quote]
Can't one just simply print that image out, and them cut and fold it? Or is that not the only page.... Also, is this the comic that that is in: http://www.amazon.com/B-Daman-Phoenix-Le...ds=B-daman
Derp
[quote name="takjuju1" post="5060" timestamp="1388509851"]
Can't one just simply print that image out, and them cut and fold it? Or is that not the only page.... Also, is this the comic that that is in: http://www.amazon.com/B-Daman-Phoenix-Le...ds=B-daman
[/quote]

I suppose one could but it would come too small to be its intended, full size. Also no, the Super Cross Fight Field Set was included in a CoroCoro Ichiban! issue released back many months ago.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="5061" timestamp="1388510751"]
[quote author=takjuju1 link=topic=43.msg5060#msg5060 date=1388509851]
[/quote]

I suppose one could but it would come too small to be its intended, full size. Also no, the Super Cross Fight Field Set was included in a CoroCoro Ichiban! issue released back many months ago.
[/quote]
Can you link me to it? Furthermore, do you you think you could provide a full size high quality scan of the paper craft?
Derp
[quote name="takjuju1" post="5062" timestamp="1388510935"]
Can you link me to it? Furthermore, do you you think you could provide a full size high quality scan of the paper craft?
[/quote]

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B3%E3%83%...B00AIVXRYC

Unfortunately I cannot. The image comes from a Japanese blogger and their scan of the Super Cross Fight Field Set is the only resolution they have.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="5063" timestamp="1388511264"]
[quote author=takjuju1 link=topic=43.msg5062#msg5062 date=1388510935]
[/quote]

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B3%E3%83%...B00AIVXRYC

Unfortunately I cannot. The image comes from a Japanese blogger and their scan of the Super Cross Fight Field Set is the only resolution they have.
[/quote]
can you give a rough translation as to how to build it? i printed it, but i obviously can't read japanese :I
EDIT: as for the amazon page, is there any way i can buy it from here in the US? I don't have any yen, but i do have United states dollars XD
Derp
[quote name="takjuju1" post="5064" timestamp="1388522462"]
can you give a rough translation as to how to build it? i printed it, but i obviously can't read japanese :I
EDIT: as for the amazon page, is there any way i can buy it from here in the US? I don't have any yen, but i do have United states dollars XD
[/quote]

From what I could see, the blogger doesn't provide instructions on assembling it so you're better off getting it yourself then using the tiny image of what it would look like properly put together.

You would have to use a middleman service for that item. I suggest PMing dimsum2u, one of our Certified Sellers to see if they can obtain and sell it.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="5065" timestamp="1388526948"]
[quote author=takjuju1 link=topic=43.msg5064#msg5064 date=1388522462]
[/quote]

From what I could see, the blogger doesn't provide instructions on assembling it so you're better off getting it yourself then using the tiny image of what it would look like properly put together.

You would have to use a middleman service for that item. I suggest PMing dimsum2u, one of our Certified Sellers to see if they can obtain and sell it.
[/quote]
my parents (I'm 14, lol) don't like me ordering from forums. The only way i can get stuff like that is by getting it on Amazon, due to the fact I'm only allowed to shop there. On RARE occasions though my dad will buy me stuff through eBay, so that is an 'iffy option.
Derp
Wait what, that paper battlefield doesn't come with the actual Tankoubon volumes of either Kurobi or Kurobi Phoenix? :/

Oh well, that's fine I guess. You can't have everything. ^_^

Btw, Kurabi has been completed but it won't be my last... 
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.