• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Thoughts
The WBO and other forums I know has a topic like this so I don't see why we shouldn't have it here too.

Sure, I mean we got the "Status Update" area but some thoughts are just waaay long for that feature to handle.  

House Rules (Please read before posting)

- Post only thoughts that are interesting or intriguing.

- Do not post anything that can incite flame wars or anything of that sort.

- Of course, no explicit stuff or sensitive information.

- Keep possible spoilerific information within Spoiler Tags.

- This topic is only for thoughts not concerning the B-Daman or Bomberman franchise (That would be for the B-Daman section of the forum in Random Toyline Discussion, etc)

- This is no Chatroom. No massive quotes and short replies. That's just spamming.

With that being said, speak out your mind.

===

I can't stop thinking about this ever since I saw it on TV.

I want to put my courage to the test by taking a local challenge by Fox Channel to be the Last Person sitting in "The Country's Scariest Theater." Survive and I'll win $3500+ (150000 PHP) cash.

Win the cash or not; I'll walk away a winner feeling satisfied IF I'm not the first one to leave the theater. It's because I want to test a hypothesis of mine which I had been wanting to test out for a long time but I cannot due to uncontrollable flasbacks of comedy shows interferring. It's...

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Well I suppose this is random enough... you're on the WBO? Might I ask your username?

That forum is suffering with the current hiatus, but it's still the one I'm most active on at the moment, besides my own.

My name there is Houka Inumuta but I am rarely active in the WBO due to some reasons and one of which is that I found it rude that someone actually pointed out that I bumped 2 dozen topics in one day when in reality, I wasn't breaking any rules. That and some other reasons that really put my neck in the woods.
Quote:My name there is Houka Inumuta but I am rarely active in the WBO due to some reasons and one of which is that I found it rude that someone actually pointed out that I bumped 2 dozen topics in one day when in reality, I wasn't breaking any rules. That and some other reasons that really put my neck in the woods.
Understandable. The forum has really been pushing me to my limit lately due to the fact that nearly all knowledgable members have gone inactive and all that remains are noobs who would rather post about anime, banned member drama, and mini-mod to the extreme.
Either you can wait for the next Beyblade series to arrive and then the forum will be active again by either anti-reboot butthurts, somehow by enthusiastic new members and practically the same thing that's been happening now and before.