• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random books/manga topic
There's a topic for cartoons/anime,so why not? 

Just discuss like what you recently read,or your favourite books/manga,etc. Yeah. Like the title.
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: r4S4K6c.gif]
I had began reading manga scanlations of the Kill la Kill manga adaptation and Togainu no Chi (by the author of Devil May Cry 3, Chiyamachi Suguro).

Kinda hooked with those two right now. XD

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Quote:I had began reading manga scanlations of the Kill la Kill manga adaptation and Togainu no Chi (by the author of Devil May Cry 3, Chiyamachi Suguro).

Kinda hooked with those two right now. XD

Are they good? I would like to read some new mangas rn-
Be careful though, Togainu no Chi has mature content and Kill la Kill has Ecchi.

I highly recommend my long-time favorite series: Shaman King by Hiroyuki Takei or if that older series is too long for you; try Shaman King Flowers.

Shaman King has always been a great series but extremely underrated compared to other Shounen Jump publications Smile

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
i'll consider reading either if i have the mood or something,and i dont mind ecchi fyi.

ahh i love shaman king! and theres this magazine in my country that translates the manga too so i do read some of it,but not all ahah,really loved both manga and anime though~

but yeah. it is underrated.
Novel wise , I absolutely love Dante's Inferno and Stephen King.

Manga wise , Solatorobo Red The Hunter manga , Gundam 00 , gundam unicorn , gundam build fighters A , gundam Astray From Destiny ,Gundam The Origin , Valvrave The Liberator , Naruto , Tokyo Ghoul
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos