• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent purchases? Post them here!
I got the Break Bomber Battlefield.
Away
That's nice, Ed. As you may or may not know, I had gotten the Hasbro Thunder Bearga B-Daman yesterday. Its Power Shots are kinda lackluster, but then again, I could have chosen Thunder Leo or Thunder Dracyan. Ah, well. I bought Bearga for its large Arm Parts, Torque Core, and rocket-like Target Pin.
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
I also got the Break Bomber Battlefield!
I got Thunder dracyan, rev dravise with tornado mag and the break bomber set.
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
I'm getting Thunder Dracyan on Friday and in a couple of weeks Im gonna order Drive=Garuburn.
[Image: 8tgh.jpg]
I went to my local Walmart this morning hoping to pick up a break bomber set, they are stocking, I saw the cardboard box in a stack of unshelved items >< I plan to go back in a bit to pick one up!
I heard of your skill, and im not impressed.
Alrightly. Due to so many requests I've finally purchased Slot=Beedle and Gunlock=Wolg from Dimsum2u. From eBay, I got that BeeSPI velocimeter too.

Finally, I decided to get that Battle Phoenix... I've always wanted to add a Phoenix Series B-Daman to my collection. This is my first Super B-Daman so I don't know what to expect. Any tips? (what to look out for and be careful of, etc.)
@ IXRolloutIX: Be careful not to activate its Cannon Arms, and be mindful of possible breakages. http://bdaman.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Phoenix
Also, Super B-Damans are more brittle compared to the most recent products, so be wary of that. Super B-Daman even used slightly smaller marbles than the ones used in Battle B-Daman onward. You can see the different sizes here.

Make sure you don't use the wrong B-Dama, or else it could risk breaking the Core.
Away
@ IXRolloutIX: Be sure to listen to Ed's advice. I had a Hell of a time putting together my Nautilus Poseidon. Oh, you may need two Philips head screwdrivers; a small one for the PI Head, and a normal one for the PI Arms. Oh, and none of the parts on Poseidon didn't break yet.
Thanks for the advice. I never really planned on using it much outside of the review, anyway. It's just something cool to have.
i just got my last 3 dragon b daman  rev dravice , force dragren and smash dragold
im considering another 3 dragold just to make a super perfect fusion  using all 3 modes ( rush , power , control and normal ) my next mission is my super perfect fusion  divine spike=phoenix i already have    spike=phoenix i just need magnum riseing=dracyon version up set and blast drive=garuburn  .
any advice on a US crash b daman seller?
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
You have spike phoenix??
[quote name="b-dablader95" post="2256" timestamp="1377292594"]
i just got my last 3 dragon b daman  rev dravice , force dragren and smash dragold
im considering another 3 dragold just to make a super perfect fusion  using all 3 modes ( rush , power , control and normal ) my next mission is my super perfect fusion  divine spike=phoenix i already have    spike=phoenix i just need magnum riseing=dracyon version up set and blast drive=garuburn  .
any advice on a US crash b daman seller?
[/quote]

Do you really have Spike=Phoenix in your collection?
Wait, you have the CB-00 Spike=Phoenix!? Like the one in the link http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...nixHD.jpeg.
Is there any chance you can show some pictures of it? Maybe even a video?
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
i do i paid waaaaayyyyyyyyyyy to much for it like $60 usd  i went to japan in june for like 3 weeks there was a kid in a WBMA tournament shirt me speaking my broken japanese and having a translator with me barley helped i got lucky in my opinion. but there are a few that pop up on ebay once in a blue moon.
im not sure if mines liget i've seen the fake SUPER MARBLE MAN es on ebay
my phoenix came in a crossfight es box reading CB-00 spike=phoenix  heck mega con and shadocon last year in my home state of florida had sono kong revolver hades there for $30 and takra tomy beyblade G revoloution  zeus for $9 which is dirt cheap.
  it just takes luck i guess.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
when i get my free up-grade from my crap 1999 hipster nokia
i'll do a review on youtube.
What is your youtube name  ??
I just got Thunder Leo, Thunder Bearga, and Lightning Dracyan with Tornado Magazine. Also ordered Kreis=Raydra, Rising=Dracyan, Stream=Drazeros, and Round=Tigare from Dimsum2u!
Quick note, don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but pay attention when you buy these B-Daman in the USA, a lot of quality problems I have noticed. First is the guy from YT whose Bearga was missing the spring, and while at Target today I noticed a few figures with bad sticker apps. Didn't pay attention when I got the Dravise with Tornado magazine, so the face had stickers oddly placed. Still happy with my purchase though.
Yeah. I noticed many of the Dravise' specifically at my local Targets had exceptionally bad sticker placement. I think I got the best one out of the lot, though.