Pen-B White

Shining Pegasus x2

Triple=Gillusion

Wide Magazine

System Magazine

Cyclone Magazine

Scope Magazine

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

I got this for a steal. $49 from a seller called Dasom0606. I think there's 2 left.

Also, I've been super busy, so sorry about the absence.
@[member='ToxicAtom'] Wow, that's awesome~! Aqulas' B-Daman Big Grin

My latest purchases had been another Triple=Gillusion and a bunch of other Vintage B-Daman that I can't name.
Quote:[Image: attachicon.gif]Screenshot_2015-06-15-20-27-43-1.png

I got this for a steal. $49 from a seller called Dasom0606. I think there's 2 left.

Also, I've been super busy, so sorry about the absence.
You're gonna enjoy that! I'm too attached to my 6 AFA graded Takara Hades so I bought the SK ver. Its an excellent buy! Just note that the stickers fall right off the sheet so keep some Mr.Hobby top coat nearby!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
@b-dablader95 so I've experienced with other SK releases. I personally put Krazy Glue under and Mr. Hobby on top of my decals to be sure they go nowhere after they get in place. I never put stickers on rubber parts though, always had bad experiences with that.

Anywho, I'm thinking of getting Lord Cavalry too, I've been a little too interested in drive-changing blasters as of late. It's a silly gimmick, but interesting nonetheless.
@b-dablader95

Mr. Hobby Top Coat, huh. I'd like to keep that in mind since I'm rather dependent on Clear Nail Polish.

If I still have money for B-Daman after completing the eS series, I'll buy Aqulas and Cain's B-Daman. XD
I got my Jet=Leohjya weeks ago which I'm happy about but I also got a tonne of Wave 1 Crossfire B-Daman and Vertigo Spin set all in Home Bargains for £1 per starter and the Vertigo Spin set was ONLY £1.99!
I just got into cross fire and started my collection

Thunder dracyan

Lighting dracyan

Ligning fin

Thunder fin

Strike avian

Thunder leo

And I ordered twin Drazeros
Recently in the mail was an Impact Shark and Break Ogre (This will be my second break ogre...) purchased off my amazon wishlist by a fan of my Facebook page.

I really should check that thing more often and mark more things as "purchased"

I don't know if it fully counts, as the purchase wasn't by me, but I feel it was worth sharing the small growth to my collection.
Got myself a Break Ogre then Basara, Subaru, Byakuga and Kagerou's Combos from eS,

Pics within this week. I'm still sinking in that terrible ending from a show that I just watched...

Just ordered myself a clear blue kries raydra for my first emblem charche system Smile
Just got a new strike tigare. Oh the core . Soooo amazing:-)
Those teensy-weensy stickers are driving me crazy. O__O;

Last time purchases

Plus this awesome Rekuso from @[member='tommycote']. Thanks~! Smile

@[member='Ryukou'] I'm glad it's looking nice! I could do the stickers when I had it the libra is nice likewise, as for bdaman myself I broke another one as a pose to getting a new one XD rip accel core
[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif][img]webkit-fake-url://681102ca-ce30-4862-8c27-9f11665ef654/imagegif[/img]
Just ordered a Power Trigger Raven Vers. off amazon. While I'm not a big fan of the Power Trigger itself, it's currently the cheapest way to get a Delta Core, and in the ever-handsome Grey skeleton/Red hold parts combo, which is rather useful for Power-type customs, being a neutral color scheme that matches most Zero and Zero 2 system armor.

This thread seems a little redundant to the Collections thread. Regardless, I figured this screenshot would be more at home here:

[Image: HlQV0Mx.png]
Welp, I gave in to a scalper and bought 2 more Champion starter boosters.
Here's to a 5th Red Spike= Phoenix!!!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos