• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent purchases? Post them here!
@ IX: Sweet. It's bummer with all those other Dravises.
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Yeah, I might go and pick up another one so I can get one that looks good, plus another magazine. Also, i just got a package from eBay from a listing I won! The contents you ask? Well:
2 B-Daman 10-Game Tournament Set
1 Six Wall Knock-Out
1 B-Dabeast
All sealed! 30 bucks it was a steal, might keep one tournament set closed for collection purposes though.
Wow!
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="2316" timestamp="1377387196"]
Wow!
[/quote]

Add a bit more content to your post IX, but no argument there!
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
That's what I thought IX haha, if you guys want me to review it, (I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a half decent review on any of the products I mentioned) let me know Smile
[quote name="JustAlex93F" post="2318" timestamp="1377389026"]
[quote author=IXRollOutIX link=topic=176.msg2316#msg2316 date=1377387196]
Wow!
[/quote]

Add a bit more content to your post IX, but no argument there!
[/quote]

I was going to, but I decided it sounded a bit too... Wordy, and didn't convey my actual impression. I guess you could say I was at a loss for words. Haha.
Alright just came from Target yet again and found the B-DA Marble Reload packs! I got both, and they have "exclusivee skillshot B-Da Marbles!" which seem to be simply marbles with a different etching than the regular ones. REally cool, 5 bucks.

EDIT: Just weighed the skillshot marbles, they're actually 2 grams heavier on average than the regular marbles.
Yesterday, I got my Thunder Leo at Toysrus. Since the Safety Trigger Piece broke on my Spin=Leohyja (And I plan to only order Emblem Charge B-daman), I'm currently using Thunder Leo now. So now I can make Strike=Leo. But there is one fluke I noticed with Thunder Leo. It doesn't shoot as straight as my Spin=Leohyja (I used another Safety Trigger Piece, and it tends to shoot upward). It might be how the trigger is made, or that it's best with Glass B-dama. Other than that, it's gimmick works best with Glass B-dama and that's about it.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
Just purchased that Cobalt Saber from ebay that Ed found and a Justice Ifrit with the try set, imma make some vids for everyone and show when they come in. Smile
Just got the Garuburn DX set 2 from 88powerpig88. Unfortunately, I guess he didn't do combine shipping because I ordered like 4 other things and those 4 are being sent together while this one was sent by itself despite ordering these things within minutes of each other. Eh, my just glad to have a japanese b-daman Smile
got strike cobra with true aim barrel. (forgot to use coupon urgh!) impressed with accuracy.
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
I finally bought my favorite B-Daman, Sonic Dravise!
I can't wait till it gets here!  ;D
I got the Break Bomber Battlefield,Thunder Leo,Lightning Scorpio,Lightning Dravice with Tornado Magazine,Thunder Dracyan and a B-Da Marble Reload pack.
Hi! Lets all try to have fun!
Just got in the mail today my Tune up gear CB70 (body random Boster Vol.2) pack in today. There a random pack I guess and inside was the Wolg Body in gold. Pretty cool considering you need  the core and the bolts to upgrade the original figure or spare parts laying around to make an additional figure to your collection.
They didn't make me captain because I cold sail
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I just bought a  Battle B-Daman Cobalt blaster fire cartridge edition 119  from battle b daman fire spirits!  on amazon . com for $38.67 + $5.08 shipping! all mint and the seller has 19 more in-stock!  heres the link: 
http://www.amazon.com/Battle-B-Daman-Cob...le+b+daman
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Just bough this :
http://www.amazon.com/Super-B-Daman-Guar...er+b-daman
Can't wait for it to come Wink
just got lightning scorpio. i like it!
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
not to exciting but picked up a Cobalt blade.  Fixed it. LOL thanks B-der for the catch
They didn't make me captain because I cold sail
[quote name="tofudrifter81" post="3130" timestamp="1380501386"]
not to exciting but picked up a Cobalt Fireblade.
[/quote] Don't you mean Cobalt Blade, without the fire and I feel nostalgic
I got the the break bomber set with dracyan and dravise, strike cobra with aim barrel and accele dracyan
Dragon types all the way