• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumour / Speculation Discussion
This thread is for rumours and speculation. Please note, everything posted in this thread is unconfirmed and is posted to just get it in the air. Please try to keep all rumours in this thread. Posting any in other threads will result in the post being deleted, not moved.

Please see the spoiler boxes below for whether a rumour is true or false.

Unconfirmed
True
False
Seriously? Nobody replied before I posted this? Do you people not like speculating about rumours? Lol. Anywho, here's something that may give more credibility to the March 2014 rumour.

From the transition of Super B-Daman to Battle B-Daman, there actually was not that big of a "hiatus". Super B-Daman's last B-Daman product was Smash Phoenix, releasing December 2001 but Battle B-Daman's first release, Cobalt Sword, was in March 2002. Now obviously the Garuburn Ultimate DX Set released in July 2013 (nor is it confirmed to be the last Cross Fight B-Daman release should this happen) but if this series is true, then a "short hiatus" won't seem far-fetched or be something we haven't seen before.
Away
It is so bad that Ultimate Dracyan DX Set is canceled  :'(
Drive=Garuburn!Spike=Phoenix!
Hmmm, a new rumour suggests a third volume to Cross Fight B-Daman: Legendary Phoenix shall release April 28, 2014 in Japan. Having ANY release in B-Daman during 2014 would still provide activity to the franchise, so let's see if this is true.
Away
I wonder how legendary phoenix looks like?
That's Spike=Phoenix?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
In the volumes, Spike=Phoenix doesn't have Emblems. It kind of looks like more of a sticker to me. To me, if their going to release the volumes of the Legendary Phoenix, they should at least have some B-Daman released.

EDIT: Turns out, Spike=Phoenix DOES have emblems. It's just that I got confused with his picture.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="3908" timestamp="1383603250"]
In the volumes, Spike=Phoenix doesn't have Emblems. It kind of looks like more of a sticker to me. To me, if their going to release the volumes of the Legendary Phoenix, they should at least have some B-Daman released.
[/quote]

Spike=Phoenix does have Emblems...

They don't look like stickers to me but if they do to you, that's just the mangaka's art style. Also, Spike=Phoenix has been released, that's what this manga series is promoting, isn't it? Let's get back on topic with actual rumours however.
Away
Really Spike=Phoenix has been released? So now,we can get Spike=Phoenix anywhere?
[quote name="WBMA" post="3980" timestamp="1383805803"]
Really Spike=Phoenix has been released? So now,we can get Spike=Phoenix anywhere?
[/quote]

Why do you think it's on eBay and amazon...
Away
Because they got them from Takara.
[quote name="WBMA" post="3985" timestamp="1383833463"]
Because they got them from Takara.
[/quote]

Which means they were essentially "released" but let's get back on-topic.
Away
Ok, hive five(I really don't know why I typed that word?)
WOW something like Bomberman Bakugaiden time for me to start drawing fun designs
? ???Why are you even posting this reply on this topic. ???
If your talking about what TwinTornadoDravise62013 said, in the Unconfirmed List, it says:
Unconfirmed
  • 16/09/2013 - A new series of B-Daman has been rumoured to begin in March 2014. The series is said to be similar to the original Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden series, and will feature B-Daman as characters and no B-Shots. The validity of this is uncertain.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
Another rumour has it that a new Beyblade series (not BeyWarriors BeyRaiderz or BeyWarriors Cyborg) by TAKARA TOMY will launch March 2014 which is the same time this rumoured new B-Daman series is to begin...
Away
The new battle begins.......in 2....0....1....4!!!!!!!
myeh.... i never really cared for the bomberman look ;_;
but maybe this might look better than the ones we've had already.... Maybe a fusion of crossfight and bomberman where parts and customization is the same and it just has that bomberman look. Or maybe something more similar to the pen-b system? hope so, those little penguins are adorable!

EDIT: Another maybe, but what if it was the story of dracyan and all the other b-daman's b-animals BEFORE the events of B-daman crossfire??? it could be about their life in the b-crystal.... or about how the original sealing away of dragold... myeh... my mind is going a bunch of different directions XP
Derp
It's only reported to be similar to Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden in that the B-Daman will be their own characters and B-Ders will not exist. So no mentions that it will resemble the Bomberman toys.
Away