• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumour / Speculation Discussion
Quote: 

Can you contact that person and ask them if they had sources for that or were just speculating?
He's a random guy, don't know his contact. :/
Doraibu=Garuburn
I'm beginning to see this forum less and less active... -sigh-

Confession: I still go to sleep with b-adman crossfire playing on my tv..... If anyone even reads this....
Derp
Quote:I'm beginning to see this forum less and less active... -sigh-
Confession: I still go to sleep with b-adman crossfire playing on my tv..... If anyone even reads this....
The Forums are very much still alive so I have no idea how you would even see it getting "less and less active"... But this is not the appropriate place to discuss that so stay on topic.

About the anime, do you mean it's still airing on a network or did you record like on a DVR?
Away
Considering the only "real" hiatus B-Daman ever had was between Metal B-Daman and Cross Fight B-Daman (2007-2010), I predict the next series of B-Daman will arrive by 2016.
Away
I get the spike core in 20 days ! Big Grin oh BTW I heard spike phoenix version up set will be coming out! Big Grin

Quote:I get the spike core in 20 days ! Big Grin oh BTW I heard spike phoenix version up set will be coming out! Big Grin

Stay on topic. You should have posted that in another topic, not here.

http://forum.bdamanwiki.com/topic/150-re...them-here/
Away
What if the March 2014 rumor was actually true? What if it was just delayed to March 2016 or is still under development for a completely new release date? What if that really is the concept for the next B-Daman series?
Away
We would have heard the official news by now, that is, if you scouted any.

It will be interesting to see a new B-Daman System. 

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
@ Isao Genkan: Indeed, my friend!

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
I think it's important for the B-Daman community to remember that every day that passes means we are closer to a new series than ever before. There's a positivity within the dark state of our franchise marble-shooters knowing Takara Tomy will not commit themselves until enough time has passed so that the series will be radically foreign to Cross Fight. We know Beyblade-wise that it ended in December 2012 on Takara's part but is being resurrected this month in 2015. The Garuburn Ultimate DX Set released in August 2013. So, with 2014 over and us well into 2015, a flame of hope brighter than any spark Spike=Phoenix could ever produce is still upon us! I am still predicting a 2016 relaunch and if not, who knows! But time is gonna pass fast and we have to stay united as a community and I am 100% confident we can do that.
Away
Do you think it'll be a gimmick of a previous system like emblem charge is of core change, or a whole new system?
Sorry internet bugged and posted twice
I don't really know what TT is doing nowadays.

But, I'm thinking a whole new system if it takes 2 years for them for a break and thinking up a new concept.

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.