• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S'up?
Hello to everyone on the forums.I wouldn't say I'm that new to B-daman,considering I started out in 2012, about 3 years ago.

My first B-daman was Round=Tigare. My collection is now as follows:-

-Round=Tigare

-Kreis=Raydra

-Assault=Dragren

I stopped playing for about a year and a half, continued for another half, and stopped again until December 2014.

My collection is small considering I'm 13 this year, I don't have much money, and I'm not always allowed to buy stuff.But I'm definitely satisfied with my stuff.

Now, I have a question. I've never competed in a tournament before. So, I don't know what happens there. Can anyone tell me? And if so, do all tournaments have the same format? Just so everyone knows, I'm Malaysian.

Thanks to anyone that can help me

hitmonlee22

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

There are two sides to ev
ery story

hitmonlee22, February 2015
Forums ni Youkoso, Hitmonlee22! Smile

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Welcome, welcome! This place is pretty much dead, but I'm not Big Grin 

No tournaments are happening through here as of right now, unfortunately. You'd have to host one yourself.

Welcome to the forum!

HELLO, Complete Stranger. (whistles) Welcome to the forums. I'm actually his brother btw
The Hurricane Blows And Destroys All In It's Path.

[Image: 379f8-neoxkidzbdamancopia.jpg]

Welcome to the forums~!

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: r4S4K6c.gif]
WELCOME and i know you feel man but i live in america so i basically have two of my entire b daman collection i mean its good for combos but it becomes really small and its over in the u.s. so there are no tournaments here so i wonder the same things

[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]
Quote:WELCOME and i know you feel man but i live in america so i basically have two of my entire b daman collection i mean its good for combos but it becomes really small and its over in the u.s. so there are no tournaments here so i wonder the same things

ery story

@[member='tommycote'] Yeah lol i live about halfway around the world from you. In this country B-daman are expensive,so my collection is average.

ery story