• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satoru Iwata's death
On July 11th, 2015, Satoru Iwata, CEO of Nintendo, passed away at 55 due to a tumor in his bile duct.

Rest in peace, and my kindest regards to all those who were a part of his life, as well as his following. He shall be missed.
I offer my condolences to his family and to all fans of Nintendo.

心からお悔やみ申し上げます

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Another great man tooken at an early age. My condolences to his family, friends, and all who knew him.

R.i.p. Satoru Iwata.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
I started crying when I heard the news, at my camp camp me and my friends had a moment of silence for him.
[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]
A strike to the heart for us Nintendo fans R.I.P Mr. Iwata and Thank you for all you have done for the company as well as my condolences to his family and friends.

米国任å¤Â堂ファンãÂためãÂ心臓へãÂ打撃はå²Â田さんをRIPし、企業だけでなく、彼ãÂå¶族や友人へãÂ私ãÂ哀悼ãÂ意ãÂために行っているすべてãÂためにありがとうございました。

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1j7yaa1bgask...go_640.gif]
Everyone give two minutes of silence to pay our respects...

He was a legend that could never be surpassed, he was the true gaming god, I selfishly wanted him to stay but it was time Heaven retrieved one of their angels.
When I heard of this, I couldn't believe it and I actually did cry because he was such a legend that was behind Super Mario. I really hope Nintendo does still live on because I am sure that's what Satoru would've wanted.