• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strike Cobra review
I noticed that no one was touching Reviews so why not?

Strike Cobra is great. Period. The True Aim is really effective with the sight. Unfortunately I lost that bit that has to do with the Trigger. D:

EDIT: My review sucks.
EDIT 2: Dont get Vertigo or Surge Strike as your first product!
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Does he have those thing on his leg to help him in hasbro ??
No. His legs do not extend.
So this isn't possible?

[Image: DSC08916.JPG]
Away
I meant the HASBRO one.
I know that, however are you 100% sure they cannot be extended?
Away
NO, duh. They are like cemented. :I
Why are you giving me attitude?
Away
Well that's a bummer.  Sad
Guess Hasbro didn't acknowledge of Stroke=Orochi having a Sniper Mode. Perhaps they figure that it's negligible.

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Chill Shadow  ??? What's the matter with you. You can be free to express your thoughts but not disrespect others users. Ed just trying to make a point.
[Image: MattSmithSynchAvi.jpg]
I don't think the fact that the leg parts don't extend isn't much of a loss. How much did that affect the performance on the B-Daman, anyway? Not much I assume.
@ Shadow: Dude, no need to have gotten worked up like that. Ed was only simply asking you a question. Yes, we know now that the Hasbro Cobra Leg Part can't change to Sniper Mode, but if someone asks you about it, don't get exasperated over it, please.
What good does it even do, extending the legs?
Cobra's Sniper Mode adds only a small amount of stability, but ONLY a small amount, so it's most likely negligible
It looks cool
Anyway, what JustAlex93F is saying is right, it just adds a small bit of stability. It's just that Takara Tomy sometimes adds a little more then Hasbro.

EDIT: Either that Hasbro's releases of Strike Cobra actually has it , or that the releases have it, but it's stuck on some of them.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
Well actually Strike Cobra's legs can indeed extend into sniper mode at least on mine.
Well, mine is stiff. Can't extend.
I actually just brought Strike Cobra today and YES the legs DO extend.

They do take a LOT of force though, but if you do it over and over or just keep it that way, it'll be easier to use.

Also, the barrel it comes with just makes the stability even better imo.
When I use the aim Barrel I find that It doesn't have much power and it's harder nock over heavier targets but it will nock over a light object from a distance but it's not as powerfull. Also the legs do come out but takes a while of so I just use a pen to try to get them out.
Dragon types all the way