• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U
[Image: logo-sb-3ds.png]
[Image: logo-sb-wii.png]

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U is the fourth (and fifth?) of the Super Smash Bros. games and as their names suggest, they will release for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.

A Nintendo Direct dedicated to the game just aired today and it revealed a lot of new information.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrWL4EuCp5E#t=4644[/media]
Away
I would pay if there was different Mega Men in the Game. Preferably Star Force.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
There are, but only as his Final Smash.

I loved the Direct of this last night; it nailed everything we wanted to hear, and introduced new characters. I didn't expect Greninja to be a new character but I'm not complaining, new favourite.
It would be rad if the other Mega Men that appear during Mega Man's Final Smash are costume choices like Little Mac and Wireframe Mac.
Away
I personally would like other Mega Men available to play as. I'm curious about his Final Smash...

Rapid Fire? Who knows?

inb4certaincharactersbecometoocheap.

Edit: Never mind, it's the Charge Shot of Doom combined.

Personally, I should agree with Ed for those Mega Men Costume Change.

inb4edusesmegamanx
Best video game franchise ever! The direct realesed a bunch of information! Who Greninja would be in!!
New direct.

http://youtu.be/ImKoXwerl2c
Well, newest direct. That's the one from a month ago. Still nice to have it as a playable video.
Quote:Well, newest direct. That's the one from a month ago. Still nice to have it as a playable video.
IKR I will be playing this as soon as it comes out for 3DS and for WiiU for a week straight
Woohoo!!! Smash for 3DS is finally out. In Japan, but still. Wont spoil any characters, but the roster is cool! There is a american 3DS demo though so if you want to play, go right ahead! While I'm not getting a 3DS Smash, I will probably pre-order the Wii U version!

I already know the roster, I got the demo. And it's hecka fun.
I've played too much of the demo that I can confidently beat three LV9 opponents. My only complaint about the game is that, with the rapid control movements you're making, playing on a regular 3DS is extremely uncomfortable if you have big hands. That'd be a major factor for me to upgrade to the 3DS XL or the New 3DS/XL.

The game in general is perfection though, I love it.

I'm gonna make Pikachu as crazy as it may seem, the character i used the most. To me his attacks can hit a lot of people at once for example his Down B attack can hit everyone else. Plus his reco ery is decent if you know how to use it.
Quote:I've played too much of the demo that I can confidently beat three LV9 opponents. My only complaint about the game is that, with the rapid control movements you're making, playing on a regular 3DS is extremely uncomfortable if you have big hands. That'd be a major factor for me to upgrade to the 3DS XL or the New 3DS/XL.

The game in general is perfection though, I love it.
Beating LV9 opponents is a breeze now.
Anyone wants to play? Just reply to this message and I'll try to get to you asap

here's my fc:5284-2822-6870
No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!
Got the Wii U version a week or so ago. It's certainly nice, but since I don't have a Gamecube Adapter yet it feels a little awkward to play. (Thankfully I still have Melee and Project M to play while I wait for a chance to get my hands on one.)

If anyone wants to play a few games my NNID is ArcadeCS. I tend to ignore random friend requests so just mention the forums or something in your request message and I'll add you.

[Image: arcadesig.png]
Would anyone be interested in a Smash Tournament in the near future? Depending on how many have the game on each platform, we could have a 3DS and a Wii U one separately.

Mana How are you?? Long time!! It would be cool!
Quote:Would anyone be interested in a Smash Tournament in the near future? Depending on how many have the game on each platform, we could have a 3DS and a Wii U one separately.
I'd be up for it, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to enter on 3DS. My circle pad's broken so I try not to play games that are too action-heavy like Smash on it, hah.
[Image: arcadesig.png]
Guys, anyone wanna play tomorrow?