• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAKARA TOMY announces a new BEYBLADE series: Beyblade Burst (B Project)
Looks like it's official, a new BEYBLADE series called Beyblade Burst will be coming soon. I have some images and information I would like to by cheap-o">share[Image: arrow-10x10.png] but I will not spill a lot of the information. If you want more information then go to this link posted here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TAKARA-T...lade-Burst

by cheap-o">Credit[Image: arrow-10x10.png] goes to Kai-V (from the WBO of course) and the WBO.

Four starter Beyblades will be released in July 2015: 
[Image: beybladeburst_4beyblades.jpg]
(From left to right) Kerbeus (dark green), Ragnarok (orange), Valkyrie (blue) and Spriggan (red). 

The actual product names are: 

B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel
B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion
B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
B-04 Starter Kerbeus Central Defence

Valkyrie and Spriggan will both come with a BeyLogger, a device much like the BeyPointer that you will connect to your smartphone to have real-time rankings and add your own battling data to the list. This is called the Bey Crowd System, a ranking system. They will cost 2200 yen. 

[Image: beybladeburst_beylogger.jpg]

These new Beyblades have a new "Burst Gimmick": they are meant to explode in battle! The strongest bey stays intact while the other separates! Here's a video of this gimmick in action: 

The third generation of Beyblades has a three-layer part system: 
  • Layer

• Disk
  • Driver

You want more info, go on the WBO > News > Bey News > (You should be able to find the thread for the new series).

DO NOT: Do not take information without Kai-V's permission, she and the WBO has worked very hard to find this information. I had to ask for her permission to post this and she was kind enough to let me by cheap-o">share[Image: arrow-10x10.png] some of the information. If you want more then check it out on the WBO

Very interesting! I guess this is Takara Tomy's answer to Auldey's Infinity Nado!

Can't wait to have that Valkyrie Bey Big Grin

EDIT: Just preordered them all. XD

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Quote:Very interesting! I guess this is Takara Tomy's answer to Auldey's Infinity Nado!

Can't wait to have that Valkyrie Bey Big Grin

EDIT: Just preordered them all. XD

Ragnarok is my favourite. I'm so getting that one first.

Yeah, these do look like Infinity Nado... lets hope the anime isn't like Infinity Nado's cartoon... or maybe it's anime. I still can't get over the fact Pandora (a character in Infinity Nado) is a male character.

Back on topic, the stadium reminds me a lot of the Zero G stadium.
So...

> Get the Beyblade to Explode?

A bit stupid but hey, a new series!

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:Back on topic, the stadium reminds me a lot of the Zero G stadium.

Probably because that's all it is. It's a static Zero-G stadium, designed to prevent Bladers from being hit by parts Tongue

EDIT: As it's noteworthy and me and Kai-V have been throwing missed information at each other today, I've begun compiling all information over on Beyblade Wiki: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_Burst

The Valkyrie looks nice but I might buy it
Looks nice especially with the connecting to the smartphone thing.....(yea didn't read that much, just went browsing the images). In any case wonder if takara tomy will decide to release a new b daman series as well, that would be nice considering beyblade and bdaman gets a new thing at the same time unless takara tomy decides to drop bdaman till next time.... :/

In another unrelated post......(points finger at bankee as very hard as possible with rage on top)

Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
@[member='Gunsity']

I'm not even gonna rely on Ban Kee on this one. They miserably failed in bringing in Cross Fight B-Daman eS merchandise.

I'm relying on my own source through and through from here. If you want, I can also tell him to get you some. Smile

Since I am extremely hyped for other things; this isn't the time for me to be fishing for information on my own so I'll just read whatever the informants will put on my plate. ^_^

...and agreed, we also need an accompanying B-Daman series for this. Hopefully something with a fresh new storyline.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
This looks really interesting!

I remember being disappointed when the BeyPointer didn't make it over to America. Even though I had one imported it was pretty much useless without it having a wide release or the Bey Ta systems anywhere to make use of them. Hopefully the fact that pretty much everyone in America has a smartphone (even my 8 year old cousin) means that the BeyLogger will avoid the same fate. Even if it doesn't I'll still probably import one, hah.

Though to be honest none of the currently revealed ones really catch my eyes and it's a little disappointing that there's only three layers of customization, I'll probably keep my eyes on this. This is probably what it'll take to get me back into Beyblade.

[Image: arcadesig.png]
So what is so special about the third generation?

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1j7yaa1bgask...go_640.gif]
Quote:So what is so special about the third generation?
There's nothing really the way I see it; but at least we have a new Beyblade series.

Quote:Hopefully the fact that pretty much everyone in America has a smartphone (even my 8 year old cousin) means that the BeyLogger will avoid the same fate. Even if it doesn't I'll still probably import one, hah.
The problem is; not everyone has a smartphone.

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:The problem is; not everyone has a smartphone.

While you raise a point here, it's not so much of a big deal anymore. it's very clear from the BeyCloud demos we've been shown that they want to do a worldwide release and "unite all Bladers and tear down the language barrier" (yes, that was written in their press release). The thing is though, who actually doesn't have a smartphone these days? Considering you can pick up a really budget phone nowadays and it's literally still a smartphone, it doesn't really seem like an issue. Add into the equation that these days, four year old children have iPads because their parents find it's the easiest entertainment for them and you don't really have much else to say. 

Basically, most kids have some form of a smart device. If they don't, their parents do and that could be used for the upload. I won't deny though, I wish they'd redesign the BeyLogger a little bit and allow you to optionally swap the end out for a USB instead so you could use a laptop or computer, but eh, it's not a massively big deal.

Whoa, new Beyblades? Interesting! Losing Bey falls apart? That oughta add in some more fun factor than with the previous generation!

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
My main issue is this:

Who's to say that I can't buy two BeyLoggers and just keep giving myself points until I tier of the system?
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Exactly, the loggers will think its two different people beybattling
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Now technically speaking, these upload your points to a cloud server , so I would guess that they all have an individual IP Address. If this IS the case , then you can buy two and cheat your way to the top. Needless to say, I'm curious as to how Takra Tomy handles this.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
As if we didn't know a Western release was coming anyway; Hasbro have just registered the beybladeburst.com domain.

im really excited for this but my parents wont let me buy them because i used to skip homework to play with them, so they told me i could never buy them ever again and i had to give mine to my cousin.

[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]