• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing Hasbro B-dama.
So we all know that Hasbro b-dama are pretty darn bouncy. We all also know that bouncy b-dama( which I found out by testing some) make basicly every b-daman bounce up at a target. I used the Hasbro stacking targets on their backs to test this out. Basicly every b-daman I have bounced over it. The only two that didn't were the two that happened to be cracked in the core of the b-dama. For some resoun they bounce one to two times and then role PERFECTLY without bouncing. You can test your Hasbro b-dama out by bouncing them. If one just keeps bouncing, thats what I call a live one! Lol. The ones that bounce once or twice and stop bouncing are the dead ones:-). You want the dead ones:-). Also move back alittle farther away from your targets. It works great. I don't have a computer just a phone so I can't put the test on youtube sorry:-* but I would like to hear your results:-). Also if anyone has Takara Tomy b-dama please tell me if thoughs bounce alot to. Just wanted to put that out there. Vielen dank(many thanks) guys:-).
The takara bdama only bounce if they hit a target they cant move. Shooting them from the core, they come rolling out perfectly
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Ahhh I thought they would. Hasbro should have taken note on Takara. I don't think Takara would be using glass marbles just to use glass marbles. They just had to get plastic didn't they-_-.
When Hasbro launched the battle bdaman series, they were released with a plastic one that had the bdaman insignia printed on it, and tge rest where glass. And takara uses glass marbles to stay canon with the anime.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.

I could try this with the B-Dama that I got from Kodoh or their nearest equivalent from the Strike Shots series.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Another thing to note: Hasbro's plastic Battle B-Daman marbles are slightly larger in diameter (A normal glass one is 0.65 inches diameter, a hasbro plastic marble is 0.70.) 

I don't know about the Crossfire or fireblast marbles, however.