• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Delta and Drive cores...
Out of sheer curiosity, I was comparing the upper hold parts for the Delta (Cobalt Saber) and Drive (Break Ogre) cores, both being Sonokong make. The result was somewhat surprising.

[Image: KqriOaZ.png]

As you can see, the wing studs on the back of the Delta core are closer together in a neutral state. This means wing armor drastically increases it's power as compared to the Drive core. If you want to be cheeky, you can even use the Delta upper part with the Drive lower part for a combo I like to call the Hyperdrive Core. (Get it? Hyper DRIVE core? Hah.) And you're left with... a subpar delta core.

I don't know if this is old news, but interesting nonetheless. I currently have the Hyperdrive core installed on my Cobalt Saber Fire. Let me tell you, it's scary to push that trigger in.

If you can, maybe show off what the combo looks like

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
@[member='ToxicAtom'] Please show us the combo you are telling. I get the picture but because I don't have Break Ogre. If you can show us a picture of it, it would better. Smile
the combo looks nearly identical to a normal Drive core, but is notably stronger. Pics soon.

EDIT: 6 months is soon, right? Pictures here.