• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top tier parts? Post here
It only holds 45 B-Dama? Suddenly a double stacked Cyclone Magazine sounds like a better idea. Still cool nonetheless. Any pictures at all?
Wait doesn't two cyclone mags bring the count closer to a hundred bdamas.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Well i think so, since my cyclone mag holds more or less 35 bdama so...

EDIT:well, it doesnt need to be spun since it doesnt clog (i think) so, i think it's still a cool idea.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
The thing is, impressive capacity isn't really necessary or ideal for "top tier" status. It's all about feeding power. In most head-to-head events each player only has 10-12 marbles, which means 12-15 is really all your magazine should need to hold at any given time. On top of that, in solo events as long as the marbles don't jam and it's a pretty easy ride from point A (The brim of the magazine) to point B (The chamber), if you're any good and consistent reloading, you're much better off. Stacking Cyclone Magazines or opting for Tornado because they can hold more shots at a time tends to be a much less stable and harder control. Sure you get to reload less often, but long story short, they're not the best for competitive play.

That's why I prefer the Direct/Wide hybrid or the System Magazine.
Yea system mag. is pretty nice and does have a consistent feed rate. And the best part is that the translucent orange allows you to keep an eye and your bdama count at all times

The System Magazine is flawless, simply put. It doesn't jam, and it can comfortably hold all te B-Dama you need. I guess using a Tornado or Cyclone Magazine would only be necessary during a target time trial.
I find that my cyclone mag tends to jam when I clear the feeder that attaches to the head. Sometimes I gotta shake the whole bdaman to get it to feed again cause turning it won't work.

So, i think system gets a place for the top tier list, also another cool thing is, the mag's body is not shifted all the way back, its a bit on te front so we gotz counterweights

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
Quote:So, i think system gets a place for the top tier list, also another cool thing is, the mag's body is not shifted all the way back, its a bit on te front so we gotz counterweights
read before posting mana and rollout have already discussed the system magazine

Thats why i said ANOTHER cool thing, and that was a conclusion to the system mag. Sorry if my post was not that easily understandable

My apologies RevGaruburn

Quote:The thing is, impressive capacity isn't really necessary or ideal for "top tier" status. It's all about feeding power. In most head-to-head events each player only has 10-12 marbles, which means 12-15 is really all your magazine should need to hold at any given time. On top of that, in solo events as long as the marbles don't jam and it's a pretty easy ride from point A (The brim of the magazine) to point B (The chamber), if you're any good and consistent reloading, you're much better off. Stacking Cyclone Magazines or opting for Tornado because they can hold more shots at a time tends to be a much less stable and harder control. Sure you get to reload less often, but long story short, they're not the best for competitive play.

That's why I prefer the Direct/Wide hybrid or the System Magazine.
I agree 100% with you the reason I use a stacked magazine like that is strictly for time attack. If I'm using my break bomber 7 DX then my normal choice is usually a scope magazine with a straight magazine or wide magazine attached. It works equally as a system magazine but instead of zigzag it's at an 90° angle to the chamber plus I have to factor in that a perfect game of break bomber 15 shots so then I average that the 7 DX is around 25 shots so keeping reloading to a minimum I should stack up the magazines.

"The less time wasted reloading the better your chance of winning."
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
True. Another thing to in break bomber dx 7 is the fact that the towers keep shifting. So definitely keeping reload to a minimal is important

Its fine, lone, my post can sometimes be really hard to understand or see the point of it. Also, i never knew a real break bomber seven was released?! Also, the minimum of needed marbles to win in a break bomber game is 3, not 15 (if you know what i mean Wink )

Yes it is and the towers really do move left and right and is a little harder because of the movement.

How fast does it move?

Ok, back on topic, how bout the cannon arm? I think its a top tier, right?

Fast enough to make u miss ur mark if ur not fast enough.

Back on track, personally yes. They do possess power that's for sure. Best part is the fact that they automatically reset themselves

Essentially you have a 2 second interval before the tower moves to the opposite direction. This means that you must have a quick trigger finger as well as a good sense of timing. Apparently crash bdaman

Do exceptionally well in this game (my first should be here in late May to early June. ) once I get a second one I will definitely try this theory out.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Sweet my shade wyvern should be arriving in two weeks and then rave pegasus a couple weeks after

What are the minimum blocks needed to win on BB7? And what does the seven on that mean?