• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top tier parts? Post here
Quote:What are the minimum blocks needed to win on BB7? And what does the seven on that mean?

The 7 stands for the 7 columns in the BB7 tower. You need to knock out 4 blocks to win. But please get back to the topic, I'm pretty sure this is not the place to discuss this thing
Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
Break bomber is first to claim three red blocks. Then you have Dx Break bomber 7 which has seven towers ands moves side to side. Its the e.c.s. version of break bomber where you have to claim four bombs instead of three
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Quote:Break bomber is first to claim three red blocks. Then you have Dx Break bomber 7 which has seven towers ands moves side to side. Its the e.c.s. version of break bomber where you have to claim four bombs instead of three
Mahou already answered Rev's question... Unless this has something to do with being "Top tier", then like Mahou mentioned, this is off-topic and it cannot be discussed here.
Away
Back to topic, how about the gatling core? I saw that it can fire a full tornado magasine within a minute!

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
Sonic is way better personally for rapid fire. Mainly due to the gatling cores crank handle.

And I hate my phone sometimes for not loading an updated page

While I prefer the performance of Metal Rev more-so, I generally opt for Sonic in almost all cases because it's more compatible with stabilizers. Gatling is a great core for playing around with. If you just want to see how many marbles you can fire in an allotted time, it's arguably ideal. But because of the crank system, you almost have to put all of your concentration into firing shots instead of the targets you're firing at, making it extremely hard to use competitively; especially going head-to-head.

For the record, a entire Tornado Magazine in a minute is nothing, really. With enough practice, you should easily be able to dish out 2-3 marbles a second and consistently reload as you do so.

Quote:For the record, a entire Tornado Magazine in a minute is nothing, really. With enough practice, you should easily be able to dish out 2-3 marbles a second and consistently reload as you do so.
It really is'nt. I mean with practice , with most B-Daman you should be able to finish the Tornado Magazine in about half that time or less!!
Maybe beedle arm? Personally, i like the grip and the very effective yet simple emplem parts. Also raydra arms, the emblems on raydra arm is actually the most effective one i have seen yet that you can get without any special events etc.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
Raydra arms are iffy. Cause in snipe mode it's true you block the emblems toward the rear. But an actual emblem charge if you do it like the show has the emblems been pushed away from thehold parts. And to achieve this u need to swivel the raydra claws to the rear or to the front.

Personally beedle arms are more top tier since this grips don't have to be swiveled or anything like the raydra claws since the honeycomb grips are fixed perfectly

sadly i mostly only have the b-daman crossfire sets but this is my good rapid fire combo

head: sasword 1

arms: sasword 1

core: rev

legs: sasword 1

magazine: tornado

[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif][img]webkit-fake-url://681102ca-ce30-4862-8c27-9f11665ef654/imagegif[/img]
@[member='tommycote'] this topic is about top tier parts not combos

@[member='Kodoh Kuraki'] i know i was talking about my really nice combo that was really good and is top tier for the crossfire line

[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif][img]webkit-fake-url://681102ca-ce30-4862-8c27-9f11665ef654/imagegif[/img]
I've come to find the diles head and arms are extremely useful for rapid fire combos. I usually prefer one - handed b daman so if you're into the gimmick and want a tier 1 I would highly recommend

Head diles

Arms diles

Core metal rev

Leg dravice 2 with bdama inserted

Tune up gear loading magazine with a wide magazine nozzle attached.

It's a great combo in a break bomber and meteor bomber setting as you have a free hand at all times for reloading and a great grip on the b daman at all times.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
My Top Tier Parts Are As Follows:

Assault

Sonic(though noting it's absence of power)

Kries(Again No Power)

Burst

Dravise II Body Set

Dash Stabiliser

And Last But Not Least Gatling. If Anyone Needs A More Detailed Explanation Pls Tell Me. But Don't Push Me Too Hard I'm Only 12. Smile

The Hurricane Blows And Destroys All In It's Path.

[Image: 379f8-neoxkidzbdamancopia.jpg]

I think we should also split the top tier category into two sub-categories: Competitive and Challenge. I mean, you'd prefer Sonic for Rapid Fire in Break Bomber, but if the challenge is to shoot as many marbles in a short period of time (like in the time gate battlefield) Gatling is an obvious choice.

Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
True SO True

The Hurricane Blows And Destroys All In It's Path.

[Image: 379f8-neoxkidzbdamancopia.jpg]

Wait wait, is putting ES arms on Rev or any non Emblem Charge cores even legal? That always bothered me because the arms of ES are restricted and not suppose to fit Core change system cores, it just happens that Rev does allow emblem charge to work if you ask me.
You can use emblem charged arms on core change cores. Theyll just be regular arms and the emblems will be for show. And the Rev is compatible only because the hold parts protrude further than the core casing.

I can definitely agree with the System Magazine being one of the best magazines for competitive since it definitely doesn't jam, what barrel would be good for the control combo though?
[Image: 7.jpg]