• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformers Toys
I love Transformers. It's been one of my favourite toylines ever and one of the first I got into. Recently I've been starting to get back into the franchise and I'm looking for some The Fallen figures from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen toyline. Also looking at some others too like a Masterpiece Optimus Prime, Masterpiece Grimlock, Grimlock from Transformers: War for Cybertron and even some Henkei Henkei Galvatron figures. I'd also like to get my hands on some Thrilling 30 ones. My favourite Transformers are ones from G1, the Unicron Trilogy, the Michael Bay live action films and the High Moon Studios Cybertron games. Smile

Anybody else play, collect or are just fans of the Transformers brand? Big Grin
Away
Well, of course. I've been avidly collecting the toys for years. The only reason I don't make any videos is because I feel like YouTube is already full of too many Transformer reviews as it is. Many of them being far better than anything I could produce, and a lot sooner too. I don't think I'd be able to bring anything new to the table when I finally got my hands on a figure. Although, I guess I did cover those Dr. Wu swords. But that's really the one exception.

Toys, movies, shows, games. I love the universe. I mean, my username is "RollOut" after all. Tongue
Understandable. However, I think you'd still be able to make Transformers videos regardless. Yeah, there are tons already on YouTube but reviewing the latest Transformers to come out (and perhaps more third-party accessories) would be a good footing. I remember a comment on your Dark Tyant review stating you were like the first YouTuber to review that. Heck, why not review First Edition Optimus Prime from Transformers: Age of Extinction at this point? Tongue

Got any recent Transformers, IX?
Away
The most recent transformer I've gotten was... Eh... Well, I got that Target exclusive Beast Fire Predaking for Christmas. (Good thing, too, because I wouldn't have payed $60 for this thing.) It's alright. The last one I bought myself was Generations Springer, which is amazing, but both of them came out a while ago.

I'm not too into the Thrilling 30 stuff. Not because I don't think they look like fantastic toys, but none of them aside from Springer call out to me.

I'll probably get a fair bunch from the AOE toy line, but that first edition Prime looks UGLY. Fingers crossed that Leader Grimlock turns out well. I guess we'll find out at ToyFair this weekend.
Nice. Beast Fire Predaking looks very beast though I've never been into Transformers: Prime because my television channel lacks The Hub. Compared to the other lines, what do you think about the Transformers: Prime toyline?

Right now the only item I'm really interested in from the Thrilling 30 is the Masterpiece Optimus Prime Platinum Edition. The gold highlights look cool (albeit not being show accurate) but that clear Trailer looks awesome! Big Grin

Yeah, I'm not that big on the First Edition Optimus Prime (especially since it lacks his iconic mouthplate). Not to mention it's been rather simplified to transform but you got to admit it looks amazing in vehicle mode.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqrU4Vu-e2c[/media]
Away
Transformers Prime is easily my favorite series. Definitely worth a watch.

The new leader Prime looks surprisingly a lot better than he does in the promotional pictures, but that could just be the pose. Leader Grimlock's robot mode is ACE and the dino mode isn't bad either. I love how his maul weapon is formed. Evasion mode Optimus is so cool, but deserves a fair bit more paint. Everything else, I'm indifferent about at the moment.

The "Stomp and Chomp" Grimlock surely looks impressive in size, but the design is a bit too simplified for me.
Yeah, Leader Optimus Prime and Leader Grimlock look really good. Hasbro did a superb job with Evasion Mode Optimus Prime (how awesome is it that it's a Voyager?). I'm sure it'll get more paint once it's released considering most, if not all, of these are prototypes.

I'm also loving the rest of the Dinobots. For Deluxes, Slug, Strafe, Slash and Scorn are beast. Also excited for Voyager Hound and perhaps a Voyager Stinger. Galvatron though...
I hope we get a Leader! Big Grin
Away
well, i am a fan of transformers! never got around to the main characters though, except G1,Movie, and animated bumblebee since they were on sale as a 3-pack, and for rollout, it's ok, cuz' you make really great lego transformer reviews! i love them; they dont take too much lego pieces, they are actually transformable unlike some of the others, and they're so darn cute!

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
The only Transformers shows I liked are Transformers Armada and Transformers Animated, but I never got into the toyline.

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Armada was well, pretty cool with the minicons and stuff but, why make a giant playskool transformer?(hotshot)

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
I was on eBay a few weeks ago and saw a transformer classified as a capticon. Its pretty much a black 59/50 fitted hat that's all black with the decepticon insignia in the front with the 59/50 hat sticker on it that's really a transformer. I will try to find pics.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
After years of being bugged by a friend of mine that I met through Beyblade, I finally bought my first Transformer, a Robots in Disguise Bumblebee, a few days ago. Just waiting for it to arrive now Smile