• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Drive=Dragold
A cool combo you can test out

what you need: Dragolds head and feet, Dragren 1 horn, drive core, ultimate arm, and dravise 1 wheels.

attach dragolds head and feet to the drive core then add the ultimate arm.  after that add dragrens horn and dravises wheels. this will create a emblem charge dragold with his original change type feature.

Have Fun
The B-Dama Leg from the Dravise 2 set would work better than having the Dragold Leg + Dravise 1 Wheels; it grants you a lot more movement.

You would also probably benefit more from using either Raydra, Beedle or Dragren 2 for a head; these have built-in sights.

I'm not particularly sure what you're trying to get from this build though. You appear to be trying to maximise all three types on a single B-Daman, but I don't quite think it'll work. Ideally, you should focus on one type, two if you really have to. With the Drive core, you ideally want to be aiming for as much Power as you can get out of it, so the Cannon Arm + Buster Leg combo would work great for power and reduced recoil. The Cannon Arm also offers surface area for you to grip the B-Daman with.
[quote name="~Mana~" post="5239" timestamp="1390229851"]
The B-Dama Leg from the Dravise 2 set would work better than having the Dragold Leg + Dravise 1 Wheels; it grants you a lot more movement.

You would also probably benefit more from using either Raydra, Beedle or Dragren 2 for a head; these have built-in sights.

I'm not particularly sure what you're trying to get from this build though. You appear to be trying to maximise all three types on a single B-Daman, but I don't quite think it'll work. Ideally, you should focus on one type, two if you really have to. With the Drive core, you ideally want to be aiming for as much Power as you can get out of it, so the Cannon Arm + Buster Leg combo would work great for power and reduced recoil. The Cannon Arm also offers surface area for you to grip the B-Daman with.
[/quote]

well 1. im trying to stay on a gold look (using the gold drive core for the combo) adding the dravise 2 feet would loose the gold pattern 2. changing the head would not make it dragold anymore which would not make it a dragold combo 3. smash=dragold had the ability to change type, the drive core and ultimate arm will add the change type gimmick. read my ultimate rising=dragold combo if you want to see dravise 2 leg
However, Dragold's wings won't attach to the parts that you're using, so it can't change type..?
[quote name="~Mana~" post="5289" timestamp="1390673375"]
However, Dragold's wings won't attach to the parts that you're using, so it can't change type..?
[/quote]

you do not use the wings. the change type gimmick is in the drive core and ultimate arm. plus you get special mode. like i said before all you need is dragols head and feet
You can still use Dragold's wings as a magazine, since the Drive core is also a rapid fire type it can help  Wink
Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
[quote name="Mahoutsukai130" post="5293" timestamp="1390756291"]
You can still use Dragold's wings as a magazine, since the Drive core is also a rapid fire type it can help  Wink
[/quote]

thank you for the idea  Big Grin