• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Drive=garuburn dx set
I have bought this set and here are my thoughts

fist of all garuburn. he is just like the original one but orange and gold. also i have to mention that his body is  translucent but gold peices are not, which is opposite to the original having blue parts translucent and body not. its also worth noting that the core in also translucent.

now the spike core. after using it many times, ive came to the conclusion of it being the strongest core in the es franchise. it performs really well in break bomber taking out every block it hits and its also much more controlled than the drive core. this is one of my favorite cores

now to the ultimate arm. well theres not much to say about this. the arm changes type from power, rapid fire, control and perfect. you can even do double types like power control, power rapid fire, and ect. althought you cant double type perfect mode because its using all the types at once

over all its a good set and if you want garuburn its a good way to get him. also if you buy this i suggest buying a random body pack so you have a b daman to use the spike core with.

-thepumpspook
NICE [size=36pt] Wink[/size] good review. Really liked the idea of dual types, I didn't think about it.
Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
i my spike core(from spike phoenix) seem like it shot far up so if it justmine or what?How can i fix this?(my english is not good so sorry^^
Short review but straight to the point.

I'm getting two of this box set. One for Ultimate Drive=Garuburn and the other, Ultimate Spike=Garuburn. However, they won't come to me anytime soon.

That aside, I have a little suggestion.

Have you tried using some of the Battle B-Daman Strike Shots? I would like to know your opinion on how the Spike Shot and/or Drive Shot will perform in conjunction with the Ultimate Mail. I tried those said shots with my Spike=Phoenix and Drive=Garuburn and they're pretty good. However of course, I would like to hear your side further. Smile

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.