• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlikeable/Annoying/etc. Cartoon Characters
This is a topic in which you discuss what cartoon characters you find annoying or even hate! Plus, it has to be cartoon characters!

Here's a list of cartoon characters that I don't in the "Spoiled Brats" category below;

Spoiled Brats
  • Sarah (Ed, Edd, n' Eddy): Ed's younger sister, Sarah is a spoiled little brat who is friends with Jimmy. She is an undoubtedly annoying tattle-tale, and always threatens to tell Ed on their mom. She is also has a volatile temperament, and likes to use it to push Ed and/or Edd and Eddy around. Plus, she never gets grounded for her behavior. 
  • Angelica Pickles (Rugrats): Tommy's older cousin, and a real bully. She likes to act innocent when grown-ups around, just so they don't catch on to the fact that she's pushing the babies around. Rarely does she gets punished, but when she does, it's fairly well deserved. For example, in "The Trial", she ends up confessing to the babies that she broke the lamp and tried to pin the blame on Chuckie, and Tommy's mom as well as Phil and Lil's mom overhears the whole thing. Then there's that one episode where she steals some CD from Chaz, and made Chuckie fear of being the culprit, making him have a nightmare that shows him what happens when the Rugrats are without him. But, at the end, Angelica's father Drew caught her throwing around the CD like a Frisbee, gives it back to Chaz, and grounds the little runt!
  • Suzy Johnson (Phineas & Ferb): Such an unsavory brat, most particularly towards Candace. She tortures that tattle-tale when given the chance, and her older brother never finds out of that horrible side to her. That's because she acts innocent when Jeremy is around. Plus, she sees Candace as a threat to her so-called position of being Jeremy's #1 girl. What's bad is that she never gets punished. 
  • Princess Morbucks (Powerpuff Girls): Nasty little brat, but thankfully her evil plans always got foiled or backfires on her in one way or another. The worst I think she's done, is trick Santa Claus into giving every good boy and girl in Townsville coal, especially the PPG. However, her scheme is foiled when Santa sees Princess' true nature and puts her on the permanent naughty list plaque. Adding insult to injury is when the PPG drop her off at the Townsville Police Station, to turn her in for her Christmas crime! Take that, rich (censored)! 
  • Remy Buxaplenty (Fairly Odd Parents): Another spoiled brat, and has/had a Fairy Godparent in Wanda's ex-boyfriend, the womanizing Wandissimo. Can't blame him for having parents who are even more self-indulgent and uncaring of their child than Timmy's. But, he's still a spoiled brat with the occasional devious scheme.
  • Pearl Krabs (Spongebob Squarepants): A whiny teenaged whale you-know-what, and is the daughter of Mr. Krabs. Her father is cheap and uncaring even towards her. In the later seasons, she does get to stand up to her flanderized, money-obsessed father from time to time. She's still a spoiled teenager who only cares about her social life that likes to make a big deal of things, though. 
  • Myrtle Edmonds (Lilo & Stitch animated series): Ugh, can't stand her attitude towards Lilo. Plus, whenever she's in a contest that Lilo is also in, she sometimes does something to sabotage her. How dirty! She also looks down on eccentric people in general, all because of her father, whom she agrees with when it comes to weirdos. 
  • Eric Cartman (South Park): Now keep in mind that I don't watch South Park, but I did read up a little on that arrogant, greedy, and heavily-prejudiced fat sack. He does all sorts of unsavory things, and is spoiled rotten by his possibly-even-submissive mother. Plus, at one point he gets an inheritence and buys an amusement park for himself, causing Kyle to feel even more miserable and wanting to allow the hemorrhoid to kill him. Freaking jerk! Someone should just gut Cartman like a Cornish game hen, as the TF2 Spy would put it in one of his quotes. 
  • The Delightful Children from Down the Lane (Codename: Kids Next Door): Ugh, those cowards hiding behind their giant machines, and forcing their unwilling party guests to watch them eat their birthday cake to torture them. I was kinda shocked when it was revealed in "Operation: Z.E.R.O." that they were actually Kids Next Door operatives from the fabled Sector Z that were forcefully changed into those forms by Benedict Uno AKA Father (who also happens to be Numbuh 1's uncle, which would make the evil Grandfather, Numbuh 1's grandpa). 
  • Patsy Smiles (Camp Lazlo): She's never usually an arrogant jerk, but sometimes, she and her little friends come on by to Camp Kidney to flaunt their stuff to the Jelly Bean cabin guys.
  • Candace Flynn-Fletcher (Phineas & Ferb): While she does try and fail to tattle on the boys to get them busted so that they couldn't threaten her chances to get with Jeremy, she still does have painful moments happen to her, especially when Suzy Johnson tortures her. She still does say something to mock her brothers sometimes, such as during the Christmas special, when she made fun of them for believing in Santa Claus.
  • Trina Riffin (Grojband): I never watch Grojband mind you, but from what I read about her in top 10 hated cartoon character lists on deviantART, she's like a more spoiled, unlikable, and even you-know-whatier than Candace, and even wanting to spoil Corey's fun to satisfy herself. Plus, she also abuses her friend (cough)hanger-on(cough) Mina. Plus, her strength when really PO'd is unnatural, borderline demonic! She also tries to get together with this egotistical teenaged dream-boat (more like nightmare-boat) whose name I forget.
Anyways, tell us what cartoon characters you find annoying, or at the most, absolutely despise!

EDIT: Making a correction in the listing of Cartman

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
It is now in the Media board.
Away
@[member='EdBoy3']: Thanks dude!  Big Grin

Kimmy from Monk: Little Dog (Which happens to be the worst cartoon I have watched, I'd rather watch Dora the Explorer). I hate Kimmy, I mean all the characters are bad (except for Monk who I have huge sympathy for) but Kimmy really annoys me. She is worse than Dora, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Scrappy Doo and Bubsy (Bubsy isn't even that bad or annoying...especially compared to Kimmy).
Beta from Inazuma Eleven Go! Chrono Stone.

She is an antagonist in that anime. She's kinda like a two-face imposter (one minute she is all sweet, next she is all like "I'LL CRUSH YOU IN ONE FREAKING BLOW!") And she messes up people's plans too.

Like the time that she pointed fingers at the heroes for attempting to murder Nobunga when in reality, the heroes are borrowing his power to beat her team.

And Clarence from the cartoon of the same name. No questions asked. He is a total butthead.

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Another listing of annoying/unlikeable/etc. characters in the "Unnecessarily Flanderized" category:
  • Bloo (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends): In the original pilot movie, he was much nicer and misguided with some slight mischievousness, but in the series, he is even more anarchic, egotistical, selfish, and more obnoxious
  • Spongebob Squarepants (titular character): He was better than he is now in the first three seasons of the series; eccentric, naive, but well-meaning. They went and made him more obnoxious, more oblivious to some things (i.e. "A Pal for Gary"), and more annoying towards other people, along with even being a total stalker when it came to Squidward. Plus, every time Squidward tries something that could guarantee him some fame, Spongebob, because of his childish delusion about the octopus being his "best friend", insists on being a part of it. This makes him a threat to Squidward's chance at glory, and by extension, his ego. 
  • Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants): He was dumb and good-natured, with the occasional role of bad influence towards Spongebob in the first three seasons, but they made him even dumber, and in some of the newer episodes, a jerk.
  • Mung Daal (Chowder): At the earlier parts of the show, Mung was an eccentric master chef with the occasional fatherly advice, and a tendency to see himself as a ladies' man. But in the newer episodes, they apparently flanderized him into a talentless egotist. Plus, in that one episode where EsCargot broke down and Mung won a new snail car in a contest, he got arrogant and went as far as to dress up like a certain famous stunt driver. Of course, Chowder, being emotionally attached to EsCargot, acted like a jerk about keeping the snail car. 
  • Teen Titans (Teen Titans GO!): I really hated it when they flanderized some of the coolest teenaged superheroes I've seen on TV into something that those greedy executives think might appeal to that younger audience that Teen Titans GO! was meant for. Are mean-spirited situations really that trendy?
  • Looney Tunes characters (The Looney Tunes Show): They way they depicted them would never compare to how they acted in the older Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons from the good old days.
I'd put some more on this list, but there's far too many at the moment.

I would also like to add:

Peter Griffin (Family Guy) - He was great in the first three seasons. He was an idiot but a good hearted one that tries to be a good dad but then as the seasons progressed, he became more unlikeable and his treatment towards Meg isn't funny anymore (Once was enough, not an infinite amount)...and Season 12...was by far his worst season ever. He was mean spirited, horrible, careless, constantly drunk, unfunny, childish (I swear he acts like a real child now in the later seasons) and a huge jerk. I don't like how they actually made him an actual *R(I am not typing the 'r' word as it would be offensive) when before whilst he was an idiot but he wasn't mentally *R. Thats offensive and the newer episodes were just horrible, mean spirited abominations.

The Ants (Happy Tree Friends) - They aren't the worst but I really hate them. They always win and are always giving Sniffles very painful deaths...but to be fair, it was just self defense so I'll let them pass.

Moody Margaret (Horrid Henry (Animated)) - I ABSOLUTELY DISPISE THIS GIRL. SHE IS JUST ABOUT WORSE THAN KIMMY FROM MONK: LITTLE DOG...good job Margaret...good job, you managed to surpass Kimmy in terms of being unlikeable. There are so many episodes with her being totally unlikeable but the one episode that made me hate her THE MOST was 'Horrid Henry's Unhappy Day' (The worst Horrid Henry episode). She snatches a comic book from Henry and yet the police don't notice but they SOMEHOW tell Henry off and if that wasn't enough, she slaves Henry to work for her and wear a rediculous costume so he can read her comic but she ended up not showing or letting Henry read her comic anyway and then takes a picture of him wearing that rediculous costume to humiliate him in school and thats how it ends. I HATED THAT EPISODE AND MARGARET WAS TO BLAME...I really wanted to put her in a chamber and tourture her to death (I know it sounds extreme but she definitely deserves this much hurt). You thought Jar Jar Bink was bad, Margaret is way beyond his level of awfulness.
Another listing from me in the "Bad Parenting" category
  • Mr. and Mrs. Turner (Fairly Odd Parents): While they're oblivious (to Vicky being abusive behind their backs), self-indulgent, childish, and have a tendency to laugh at their own jokes, they used to be more well-meaning in the earlier seasons. But now, they're as self-indulgent and moronic as ever. If it weren't for such nonsense, Timmy wouldn't have gotten Cosmo and Wanda as his Fairy Godparents.
  • Mr. and Mrs. Buxaplenty (Fairly Odd Parents): They are even worse than Timmy's parents, much more self-indulgent and money-obsessed. Can't blame Remy for having such bad parents, though.
  • Peter Griffin (Family Guy): He's always been a moron since the beginning, and at some point, they made him act like a jerk towards Meg, farting in her face; YUCK! As of the current seasons, he's a freaking manchild what goes around drinking and getting into all sorts of nonsense. 
  • Dr. Venture's dad (Venture Bros.): I may not really watch Venture Bros., but I'm not going to blame Dr. Rusty Venture for having such a bad father. He unwittingly emotionally abuses his own son by being a womanizer, insults him for not wanting all the "boy adventurer" kind of opportunities (i.e. being dragged around across the globe), and refuses to acknowledge his own son's desire to live a normal life! What nerve!
  • Hunson Abadeer (Adventure Time): Well, the only despicable things I could hate him for, are stealing his daughter Marceline's fries and forcing her to become the new ruler of the Nightosphere when he stepped down. 
  • Hugh Test (Johnny Test): This guy not only has OCD, he also has a thing for meatloaf, as if addicted to it like a drug. He also fails at being funny!
  • Betty's mom (Atomic Betty): I'm not really that fond of Atomic Betty, with the way that it's animated and that corny theme song. However, I'm pointing out here that Betty's mom is kind of a mix between a wannabe movie star and a pageant mom, wanting to relive her fantasies through her own daughter. 
  • That one Aussie dude (Pucca episode "Garu Down-Under"): This lonely guy wanted a son to call his own, and when Garu comes dropping in after escaping from Pucca's advances, the former unofficially takes him under his wing. He proved to be careless, and several times Garu ended up getting poisoned by anything from electric fences to emu pecks, which leads to my one pet peeve about that episode; how the writers used the "everything in Australia is out to get you" stereotype, just as they used this unfounded stereotype about Dutch people being pannekoeken-loving hippies (or "peaceful, peace-loving peaceniks" as Tobe puts it) and Belgians being aggressive, vengeful waffle-lovers in the episode, "Pucca Goes Dutch".
  • Oscar Proud (The Proud Family): I'm never into The Proud Family, especially with the way that the lip movements are animated, along with the character design and that Magic Johnson spoof character Wizard Kelley. Reason he's on this list is because he's self-centered, annoyingly overprotective, and when Penny finally got to kiss a boy in the movie special, he overreacts and decided to embarrass her in front of her friends, cancel her birthday party and outright tell her that she's unallowed to turn 16. Not helping things for him, is that he's bad at making any kind of snack food that actually tastes good. Plus, I don't like the way his head is shaped.
  • Gozaburo Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!): The guy's a rotten scumbag even to Seto and Mokuba. Glad Seto took care of him when he overcame his fear of Exodia in the duel against the power-hungry former CEO, and in an act of redemption, Noah took him down with him when the virtual world started to fall apart. 
  • Susan Dinwiddie (What's New, Scooby-Doo?): The mother of the former Mystery Kids Andy and Mandy, she wanted them to get back into performing at concerts, so she pulled off a scheme for a crazy publicity stunt by remotely hi-jacking the Mystery Machine for a possible Mystery Kids concert while making people think that the ghost of Flash Flannigan has returned from the grave to wreak vengeance. How deceitful! 
Quote:Another listing from me in the "Bad Parenting" category
  • Mr. and Mrs. Turner (Fairly Odd Parents): While they're oblivious (to Vicky being abusive behind their backs), self-indulgent, childish, and have a tendency to laugh at their own jokes, they used to be more well-meaning in the earlier seasons. But now, they're as self-indulgent and moronic as ever. If it weren't for such nonsense, Timmy wouldn't have 6gotten Cosmo and Wanda as his Fairy Godparents.
  • Mr. and Mrs. Buxaplenty (Fairly Odd Parents): They are even worse than Timmy's parents, much more self-indulgent and money-obsessed. Can't blame Remy for having such bad parents, though.
  • Peter Griffin (Family Guy): He's always been a moron since the beginning, and at some point, they made him act like a jerk towards Meg, farting in her face; YUCK! As of the current seasons, he's a freaking manchild what goes around drinking and getting into all sorts of nonsense.
  • Dr. Venture's dad (Venture Bros.): I may not really watch Venture Bros., but I'm not going to blame Dr. Rusty Venture for having such a bad father. He unwittingly emotionally abuses his own son by being a womanizer, insults him for not wanting all the "boy adventurer" kind of opportunities (i.e. being dragged around across the globe), and refuses to acknowledge his own son's desire to live a normal life! What nerve!
  • Hunson Abadeer (Adventure Time): Well, the only despicable things I could hate him for, are stealing his daughter Marceline's fries and forcing her to become the new ruler of the Nightosphere when he stepped down.
Pretty much every character in Family Guy has morphed into unlikeable jerks:

- Peter has changed from a good-hearted idiot that always cares about his family despite wrong decisioning to a selfish jerk that acts like an actual child and seems to have some need to fart on poor Meg's face. Why did they make Peter actually *R word (I won't say it as it would be offensive)? There is a difference between being an idiot and having mental disabillities but somehow, Seth and the writers thought it would relate (Wrong Seth).

- Lois herself has changed for the worse too. She has changed from a housewife, a good mother and a piano teacher that cared about her family to a Peter Griffin clone. She doesn't even care for her kids much anymore as she also joins the Meg bashing and also acts unsupportive. She also somehow changed into a grocery shopping obssessed *s (I won't say this word as it is inappropriate but it ends with x) maniac. The one I hated her in most is "Call Girl" (The worst Family Guy episode I have seen) as she insulted her kids for no reason, acted like a hypocrite and was also mean spirited. Speaking of which, Lois is always a hypocrite but yet characters NEVER ever notice that she is one but when other characters act hypocrital then everyone does notice. The writers seems to favour Lois don't they?

- Brian turned from the voice of reason to a pretentious, liberal jerk and if that wasn't enough, they also made him less smarter up to the point where Seth is going to make an episode name called "Our Idiot, Brian"...why make Brian an idiot? He was always smart but somehow, they thought it was an ingenius idea to do such.

- Stewie was one of the funniest characters back then with his evil schemes and had time to tease Brian. He was great but now even the mighty Stewie has fallen into an unfunny, boring character that makes lame cutaway gags (like Peter) but never the less, he is still harmless.

- Chris goes from a moderately hilarious but talemted artist to just being a fat, no talent that his parents are starting to hate as much as Meg (Not nessecarily true but the fact its a possibillity is wrong all by it self)

- Meg goes from a normal teenage girl to a desperate, intentionally gross punching bag. Sadly, she is currently the best character because her attitude is tolerable and she really isn't that ugly but in 'A Fistful Of Meg', I was ticked off that the writers gave her 'gross powers' and made her deliberately gross. I really liked Meg and I do still care for her now, especially from her cruel 'family' (Are they really a family? And I know she is just a cartoon character but I still care never the less)

I can list more from the characters above or other characters like Quagmire but I can't be bothered right now.
Remy is pretty much the same situation I'm in, parent-wise. Only they are very judgmental, nagging about my future, always whining about money, etc. etc. 

Back on topic, I agree with both of you on Family Guy characters. 

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
"Failures at being Funny"

• Fanboy & Chum-Chum (titular characters): Ugh, now that I think about it, they're wacky and crazy, but they fail to be funny. Plus, their show has such ugly-looking character designs, too! 

"From the World of TV Commercials..."
  • The Kids (Trix TV ads): I know that these commercials don't count as a cartoon series, but I wanted to talk about them. They always get the Trix cereal, and the Silly Rabbit rarely gets a break. They always rub it in whenever he tries and fails at some daring scheme to get the cereal. 
  • Those two kids (Cookie Crisp ads, 2005-Present ): Ugh, kids like those in these kinds of ads are such Mary Sues and Gary-Stu's! Whenever Chip the Wolf tries something to get his hands on the Cookie Crisp cereal, only to end up goofing up, or have those brats catch onto it on the spot and make it backfire on him. 
  • Officer Crumb (Cookie Crisp ads): Officer Crumb the Cookie Cop is never usually an antagonistic character, but he did act as one in one of the 1997-2005 ads that star Chip the Dog as the main mascot, where he catches Chip and a couple of kids enjoying some Cookie Crisp and tries to confiscate it from them. However, Chip turns the tables on Crumb and sent him on his way. 
  • The current version of Sonny the Cuckoo Bird (Cocoa Puffs ads): I hate that this version of Sonny tries to keep from going nuts over Cocoa Puffs only to fail. I prefer the older version from the 1990s commercials personally.
  • The talking Progressive box (Progressive commercials, 2013-present): Even though he's usually in live-action commercials, he's an animated character and is an annoying braggart. 
  • Singimals (Quizno's commercials, 2010): Some really badly thought-out advertising characters for Quizno's, and their song is really tacky. Plus, "Singimals" is the worst bit of wordplay I've ever seen.
Can I put B-Daman characters in? Because Aoi Saionji and Nana Sendou are at the very top of my list for the same reasons as the above.

Spoiled brats to the core.

Then there's Tamao Tamada's Manga counterpart as the Cousin Oliver Syndrome that made me give the manga less than 5 out of 5 stars.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
@ Atsumi Reiyama: Sure, why not? Plus, I think manga Tamao had a Napoleon Complex, too, don't you think?

Way too over-the-top Napoleon Complex. Manga Tamao took like 60% of the dialogue in every chapter. -_-;

Check out these B-Daman brats...

Aoi Saionji

Nana Sendou

Tamao Tamada

And before I forget...

Konta's Sisters Haruko, Natsuko and Akiko

Hmmm, Nana can be brat at times, and Aoi...That spoiled brat! All because he's the grandson of the CEO of an evil power-hungry conglomerate trying to gain control of the world.

Aoi gets into my nerves more than Nana though because Aoi never showed any good qualities. He and his grandfather's downfall in the penultimate episode was one of the most epic moments in the series.

More B-Da Brats:

Princess Darami was a spoiled brat too. She destroyed Mike's first custom B-Daman, beat up Mike's father; bought all the shoes in the store that Teruma works in just to use as targets for her Valkyrie B-Daman, destroyed the Glass shoes that Nana was even willing to pay tenfold for (serves Nana right though); and the bottom-line: ate a luxurious dinner while everyone else was suffering in the cold path to the North (the climax of Episode 29).

Let's add to the list of brats the guy named Satsuya Oogane from Cross Fight B-Daman Legendary Phoenix. He was the never-say-die guy who wanted Enzi's Phoenix. Then there's also Tokuga Hariyama/Sasword guy from Volume 2 (we'll get there).

Speaking of Sasword guy; Shuumon Katsumiya also got into my nerves with his initial attitude. However, his Gynephobia in the anime is flipping hilarious and his bratiness in the manga were eclipsed by Tamao Tamada by a hundredfold.

Ryuji Sumeragi in the manga was also kind of a brat. In his debut chapter; he ambitiously wanted Dracyan even after Kakeru taught him the wonders of the Proto Zero One. Ryuji's bratiness made him pay a terrible price immediately in the next chapter though.

...and then there was Manga Naoya Homura's "mature" way of talking and extreme berating of other players.
Here's another listing in the "Super-Zeroes" category

• Major Man (Powerpuff Girls): What a disgrace of a superhero; he sets up incidents in Townsville, just so that he could be the big hero and steal the PPG's glory. Glad that they caught on to him, and revealed him for the fraud he really is!
  • Dr. Bees (titular character): What's this? An idiotic "superhero" hurting people with his bees? Well, I think some high-powered bug spray, a beat-down, and a stern talking-to ought to put a stop to that! Relax, guys, I get that he's a parody of the superhero genre, but why I consider him annoying is because of what he does to people with his bees. I'd be in agonizing pain if I got stung by his bees, and I'd sue this guy! 
  • Robin (Teen Titans GO!): He is nothing compared to the original Teen Titans' Robin. They flanderized him into a battle-hungry paranoid jerkwad for the sake of the show's target audience, and getting more ratings.
  • Beast Boy and Cyborg (Teen Titans GO!): They flanderized 'em into a duo that absolutely fails at being funny! Cyborg got too arrogant about his Pain-Bot in one episode, while BB deliberately got injured several times so that he could become a disembodied-head-in-a-robotic-body kind of superhero
  • Association of World Super Men/AWSM (Powerpuff Girls episode "Members Only"): These guys, lead by Major Glory, are as big super-zeroes as Major Man. They refused to allow the Powerpuff Girls to join their ranks because they're girls (how sexist!), but then Mascumax appears and attacks them. The PPG arrive to help, and it turns out that the fiend himself is afraid of girls! Haw!
  • Crimson Chin (Fairly OddParents): Why I'm putting him on the list is because of how ridiculous a superhero he is. Plus, he was his own arch-nemesis' creator, having inadvertently tripped that one lacrosse player, causing him to break his knee and losing his chance at 1st place. That caused that guy to become the Bronze Knee-Cap. Plus, Mr. Crimson Chin never even apologized to him for causing him to break his knee! Thanks a lot, you arrogant piece of garbage! 
EDIT: Removed Wacky Protestor from the list, due to being a live-action villain and not animated

Police Officers, Mr.B and Millie from the Kid vs Kat in the epidode Nuff Said.

God help me! Ok, to explain this episode and characters, I need to explain the plot of the show. The plot is that a cat from outer space who's mission was to take over, crashes onto the Burtonburger's backyard, though only the son, Coop sees it. The daughter of Mr. Burtonburger, Millie wants to keep it. Coop does infact know about Kat's origines, along with Dennis and 3 others. But do you know what the kicker is? Each time they stop Kat, it destroys apart of the town and they get blamed fully. Usually in plots like this they get nothing in reward or get ingnored. I am ok with that, but the fact they actually get blamed for that is unacceptable!

This episode is based on that. Coop always saves the day though he only gets trouble. After a while we hear these lines, THE LINES! 

Police officer 'Congratulations on raising at least one 1 child that wasn't heading for reform school'

Police officer 'Why can't you be more like your little sister?'

Now here comes the ABSOLUTE worst one.

Mr. Burtonburger ' Where did I go wrong? With Coop I mean./Coop:Huh/Mr.B: (Speaking to Millie) Not with you pumpkin. You deserve a reward! Oh, why don't you tell me about all your good deeds on the way to the ice cream parlor, huh?!'

Let that sink in... THE FATHER SAYS THAT HE WENT WRONG WITH HIS OWN SON!!!!! I swear if this wasn't a cartoon, these words could drive kids to suicide or running away. And BTW, Coop is a 10 year old kid!! (I think he's somewhere in the age group) .There was even an episode were KAT RUNS AWAY!!! Not Coop! If it were Coop that ran away and it was a series finale where everyone finally finally saw what Kat was doing, it would be incredibly satisfying!

As for Millie, she refuses to admit that she lives with Coop. RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM!!

Also, for why only in this episode the characters are in, Mr.B and the Police Officers aren't usually bad. Millie on the other hand is WAY WORSE in other episodes!!

I could speak for days about how horrible this episode is, but this is a section for bad characters, not bad episodes.

But might as well tell you the plot of this episode, Coop refuses to save the world after hearing these words above.Let me tell you, he has some very good reason to do so!!

If you want to see how bad this episode is. Watch the episodes 'Let the Games Begin' , 'Under Destruction' and 'Nuff Said' in that order.

I think I overstayed my welcome, so see you guys!

I really dislike princess from power puff girls. She was one annoying and spoiled character.

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: tumblr_nbvq566Xx51qlihupo1_500.png]
@[member='PatyKida']: Agreed! She's in one of my hated cartoon characters listings in the "Spoiled Brats" category