• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlikeable/Annoying/etc. Cartoon Characters
Aichi Sendou from CFV, aka annoying whiny small child who needs his boyfriend 24/7

<b>[USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS SIGNATURE] </b>
So I started watching this American Dad cartoon and immediately, I'm ticked off by that gray alien guy.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Roger, for no reason?

Well, I guess he IS annoying. Aha.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
It's his multiple identities in every episode that ticked me off. It may be a selling point to some American Dad fans but not for me.

Whenever he appears on-screen, he upstages the other characters in that very moment like he's suddenly some leet guy in a disguise.

For instance, the Guttenberg/Fake Driver's License episode; he dressed as a blonde-wigged counterfeiter who appeared all of a sudden while the Smith siblings are already getting in-depth with their modus. That constant upstaging combined with his annoying voice makes me dislike him immediately.
You know, I thought that Roger's cross-dressing tendencies were pretty stupid, too. Darn Seth MacFarlane with his (censored)-eating grin for thinking that this would actually be funny!

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
  • Pizza Steve (Uncle Grandpa): Good grief, this guy is terrible! He likes to make up stuff about himself so that he could become popular with other people (Uncle Grandpa included), and to get on Mr. Gus' nerves with his inflated ego! His greatest fear is to be eaten himself! He nearly got eaten were it not for that failure-at-being-funny himself, Uncle Grandpa. I sure would like to eat the little punk and steal his shades, but then Uncle Grandpa would wail on me!
  • The Debbies (The Oblongs...): A social clique of identical girls from the Hills, and if anybody don't know any better, they might as well have been cloned by those rich scumbags on the Hills. In that one episode, the Debbie that is the daughter of the corrupt mayor had the nerve to interrupt the teacher so that she could pass out her birthday party invites. What nerve! Dadgum you-know-whats!
It's not Roger's Cross-dressing Tendencies that made him annoying for me but rather his characterization as a whole. He always steals the scene. His most annoying one so far was him stalking the newlyweds for the $50k by saying constantly "Miaaah!"

Add also Gideon Gleeful (Gravity Falls) to the list of characters that must be shot. He makes Pacifica Northwest look so tame.
Monokuma needs to be shot as well. 

I mean, what is his intention on killing 10, no 20 students?!

• Gideon Gleeful (Gravity Falls): He is indeed a little scumbag. He has the hots for Mabel, and tries to pull whatever scheme he could to have her all for himself. Plus, I'm glad that the little fraudster had finally gotten his just desserts in the Season 1 finale.
Tohru Adachi.

Sure, he is just comic relieve but later on...