• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsure what to buy? We'll help!
If one cannot decide what to purchase or needs suggestions and recommendations, just ask here.
Away
Well I was wondering about the crash b-daman,  since I wanna start out with them. I wanted to get Justice Ifrit, but I cant decide from that and Magnum even tho I know Magnum is the first one of Ifrit, or Rave Pegasus. Any thoughts guys?
[quote name="-B-Der-" post="2456" timestamp="1377786449"]
Well I was wondering about the crash b-daman,  since I wanna start out with them. I wanted to get Justice Ifrit, but I cant decide from that and Magnum even tho I know Magnum is the first one of Ifrit, or Rave Pegasus. Any thoughts guys?
[/quote]

Justice Ifrit seems superior than Magnum Ifrit and perhaps Rave Pegasus due to Justice Ifrit's Astral Power Drive System with its Drive Strip and Hold Parts which reduce friction. The Power Assist Armor includes Arms that can be pushed for added power and its Barrel also tightens the Hold Parts for additional strength.

For more information on Justice Ifrit, Magnum Ifrit and Rave Pegasus, read their articles on B-Daman Wiki. Smile
Away
Thanks for the help man, i'll look into them too. Smile
Which do you guys think I should buy for Rapid-Fire? Sonic Dravise or Gatling Deatshell?

Oh, and if you need to know, right now all I've got is the Break Bomber Set(Hasbro), except I traded one of the Wide Mags for a Tornado Mag.
[quote name="CrossFightXD" post="2486" timestamp="1377900405"]
Which do you guys think I should buy for Rapid-Fire? Sonic Dravise or Gatling Deatshell?

Oh, and if you need to know, right now all I've got is the Break Bomber Set(Hasbro), except I traded one of the Wide Mags for a Tornado Mag.
[/quote]

Sonic=Dravise is great for the classic "fire with one hand and reload with the other" Rapid-Fire due to its Dravise 2 Head and of course, its Sonic Core. The Dravise Leg 2 is also great for free movement.

Gatling=Deathshell however cannot reproduce one-hand Rapid-Fire since one hand has to be rotating the Gatling Unit and the other has to be stabilizing the B-Daman. That doesn't mean it's bad since Gatling's Rapid-Fire is very fast but still.

It just depends whether you care about any of those firing methods. Even with that, Sonic=Dravise has more useful parts than Gatling=Deathshell does since the latter is part of the Gimmick Specialty line.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="2488" timestamp="1377901089"]
[quote author=CrossFightXD link=topic=185.msg2486#msg2486 date=1377900405]

[/quote]

Sonic=Dravise is great for the classic "fire with one hand and reload with the other" Rapid-Fire due to its Dravise 2 Head and of course, its Sonic Core. The Dravise Leg 2 is also great for free movement.

Gatling=Deathshell however cannot reproduce one-hand Rapid-Fire since one hand has to be rotating the Gatling Unit and the other has to be stabilizing the B-Daman. That doesn't mean it's bad since Gatling's Rapid-Fire is very fast but still.

It just depends whether you care about any of those firing methods. Even with that, Sonic=Dravise has more useful parts than Gatling=Deathshell does since the latter is part of the Gimmick Specialty line.
[/quote]

Adding to EdBoy3's statement is the fact that Deathshell does not come pre-assembled, because the parts come on sprews, much like the older Core Change Series B-Damans (the Takara-Tomy versions).
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
[quote name="JustAlex93F" post="2489" timestamp="1377901401"]
Adding to EdBoy3's statement is the fact that Deathshell does not come pre-assembled, because the parts come on sprews, much like the older Core Change Series B-Damans (the Takara-Tomy versions).
[/quote]

Not entirely. Only a few of the Gatling mechanism pieces are actually on sprews. The majority of the B-Daman is cut off the trees and pre-assembled inside the box.
What would be a great Emblem Charge B-daman Starter if you are planning to buy an Emblem Charge B-daman? I'm planning to buy an Emblem Charge B-daman, but I'm not sure about buying a Rapid-Fire type because I don't have much B-dama or a Magazine.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="2493" timestamp="1377907547"]
What would be a great Emblem Charge B-daman Starter if you are planning to buy an Emblem Charge B-daman? I'm planning to buy an Emblem Charge B-daman, but I'm not sure about buying a Rapid-Fire type because I don't have much B-dama or a Magazine.
[/quote]

A great way to start is Drive=Garuburn since it's a dual Power/Rapid-Fire Type thanks to Drive. Alternatively you can choose Assault=Dragren because despite being mainly Control-oriented, Assault is surprisingly great for Power as well as its Dragren Head 2 as a Sight and its Emblem Shields.
Away
[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="2493" timestamp="1377907547"]
[/quote]
if you have the cash (like $29-$39.00 ) the  Cross Fight B-Daman eS CB-71 Special Set Garuburn DX Version-Up Set 2  is a nice set to start with it comes with a clear blue drive=garuburn + a clear blue blast arm version up part  3 b dama and the mach core which is a great ES rapid fire core.
you can get this for $33.00USD w/free shipping from ebay or amazon the link is below
Ebay   
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Cros...27d0366a37

amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Takara-Tomy-B-Dama...S6Z1KFLHAA
hope this helps. good luck!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
I'm really unsure on which Garuburn to buy.  :-\
Any help?
[quote name="H3LLO" post="2595" timestamp="1378416025"]
Any help?
[/quote]
Depends on what your play style is. If you're looking for power, CB 60 Garuburn DX set is the best, steer core, awesome looking Garuburn, and the cannon arm is amazing.
[quote name="Vanguardmetrics" post="2600" timestamp="1378422718"]
[quote author=H3LLO link=topic=185.msg2595#msg2595 date=1378416025]
Any help?
[/quote]
Depends on what your play style is. If you're looking for power, CB 60 Garuburn DX set is the best, steer core, awesome looking Garuburn, and the cannon arm is amazing.
[/quote]

Canon Arm, by the way.

Alternatively the Garuburn Ultimate DX Set is great due to Spike. The Garuburn Version-Up DX Set 2 is also for Rapid-Fire due to Mach.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="2601" timestamp="1378422999"]
[quote author=Vanguardmetrics link=topic=185.msg2600#msg2600 date=1378422718]
Any help?
[/quote]
[/quote]

Canon Arm, by the way.

Alternatively the Garuburn Ultimate DX Set is great due to Spike. The Garuburn Version-Up DX Set 2 is also for Rapid-Fire due to Mach.
[/quote] Well I just got Sonic Dravise, so I don't think I need any Rapid-Fire types at the moment. Now my question is, should I get Rising Dracyan w/ Magnum Arm or the the Power Garuburn Set?
[quote name="H3LLO" post="2604" timestamp="1378424385"]
Well I just got Sonic Dravise, so I don't think I need any Rapid-Fire types at the moment. Now my question is, should I get Rising Dracyan w/ Magnum Arm or the the Power Garuburn Set?
[/quote]

By "Power Garuburn Set" do you mean the Garuburn Version-Up DX Set (Canon Arm) or the Garuburn Ultimate DX Set (Ultimate Arm)?

If you're looking for something other than Rapid-Fire, it's either choice. You could really just get the Dracyan Version-Up Set rather than Rising=Dracyan with a Magnum Arm though. Personally, I would invest in the Garuburn Ultimate DX Set due to Spike which is apparently more powerful than Rising.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="2601" timestamp="1378422999"]
[quote author=Vanguardmetrics link=topic=185.msg2600#msg2600 date=1378422718]
Any help?
[/quote]
[/quote]

Canon Arm, by the way.
[/quote]
Oh jeez it doesn't matter. Anyway, I would also agree the DX set is great because of spike, but I don't see the point in spending 60 bucks for a single core. Rising Dracyan w/ Magnum Arm is a great pick.
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="2605" timestamp="1378424714"]
[quote author=H3LLO link=topic=185.msg2604#msg2604 date=1378424385]
Well I just got Sonic Dravise, so I don't think I need any Rapid-Fire types at the moment. Now my question is, should I get Rising Dracyan w/ Magnum Arm or the the Power Garuburn Set?
[/quote]

By "Power Garuburn Set" do you mean the Garuburn Version-Up DX Set (Canon Arm) or the Garuburn Ultimate DX Set (Ultimate Arm)?

If you're looking for something other than Rapid-Fire, it's either choice. You could really just get the Dracyan Version-Up Set rather than Rising=Dracyan with a Magnum Arm though. Personally, I would invest in the Garuburn Ultimate DX Set due to Spike which is apparently more powerful than Rising.
[/quote]
Sorry for not being specific. I meant the Garuburn Version-Up DX Set. I don't really want to spend that much money for the Ultimate DX Set though.  :-\
What would you prefer out of the Garuburn Version-Up Dx Set and the Dracyan Version-Up Set?

EDIT: I was typing this post right before Vanguardmetrics posted, and the question was aimed towards EdBoy3  Smile
[quote name="Vanguardmetrics" post="2606" timestamp="1378425127"]
Oh jeez it doesn't matter. Anyway, I would also agree the DX set is great because of spike, but I don't see the point in spending 60 bucks for a single core. Rising Dracyan w/ Magnum Arm is a great pick.
[/quote]

I don't want to nitpick but I want to ensure we all use the correct terms. As annoying as mistranslations may be, "Canon" is indeed the official name so we should use it so new users won't be confused and call it by the wrong name. Smile

[quote author=H3LLO link=topic=185.msg2607#msg2607 date=1378425301]
Sorry for not being specific. I meant the Garuburn Version-Up DX Set. I don't really want to spend that much money for the Ultimate DX Set.  :-\
What would you prefer out of the Garuburn Version-Up Dx Set and the Dracyan Version-Up Set?

EDIT: I was typing this post right before Vanguardmetrics posted, and the question was aimed towards EdBoy3  Smile
[/quote]

I would purchase the Dracyan Version-Up Set since it is power-intensive unlike the Garuburn Version-Up DX Set where Drive=Garuburn is Power and Rapid-Fire. This is my preference though and as I already own it, I can type that Magnum Rising=Dracyan is quite a powerful B-Daman, even if Spike is superior.

The Dracyan Version-Up Set is also cheaper than the Garuburn Version-Up Set on eBay, currently.
Away
Thanks a lot, EdBoy and Vanguardmetrics! I really appreciate it  Smile