Unsure what to buy? We'll help!
Should I get:
Garuburn DX Set 1 and 2,
Magnum Arm,
Random body booster 1
and
pack of B-Dama?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Should I buy Quick Loader, System or Direct Loader Magazine?
[quote name="MasterRPGMan" post="3373" timestamp="1381845451"]
Should I buy Quick Loader, System or Direct Loader Magazine?
[/quote]
Well if I remember correctly strike dragren comes with a quick loader magazine so just wait for that, direct loader is just gimmicky. System magazine is the way to go.
How about Wide
[quote name="MasterRPGMan" post="3375" timestamp="1381846343"]
How about Wide
[/quote]
master I HIGLY suggest system I tried both of the magazines and the system's is easier I promise you won't regret
No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!
Yeah the system magazine is a superior magazine
Well... Is it a Model Kit?
Nope, just assembling it, which is just sliding in the pieces, like when you remove the wide part of the wide magazine.
ok, i have no preference for what type to get. which of these should i get? please put them in order from should get first to should get last. Thanks.

Thunder Leo
Strike Avian
lightning Fin

FYI hopefully i can get all three to complete my wave, but just in case....
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
How is System Magazine good?
i do not know that I need to buy Garuburn+Cannon Arm or Garuburn DX Set 1 or Ultimate Drive Garuburn?
Drive=Garuburn!Spike=Phoenix!
[quote name="scout25" post="3382" timestamp="1381887766"]
ok, i have no preference for what type to get. which of these should i get? please put them in order from should get first to should get last. Thanks.

Thunder Leo
Strike Avian
lightning Fin

FYI hopefully i can get all three to complete my wave, but just in case....
[/quote]

I would put them in the exact same order you chose.

[quote author=MasterRPGMan link=topic=185.msg3383#msg3383 date=1381889124]
How is System Magazine good?
[/quote]

The System Magazine has a zig-zag design and mechanism making it one of the least-likely Magazines to clog. This makes it valuable and great for Rapid-Fire especially.

[quote author=WBMA link=topic=185.msg3402#msg3402 date=1381912159]
i do not know that I need to buy Garuburn+Cannon Arm or Garuburn DX Set 1 or Ultimate Drive Garuburn?
[/quote]

Its either purchase, really. The Garuburn DX Version-Up Set has the Canon Arm which is a great Version-Up Part but the Garuburn Ultimate DX Set includes Spike, a very powerful Power Type Core. I would go for the the latter mainly due to the Spike Core however.
Away
Thanks ED
Should I get Rekuso?
Well in my opinion, Rekuso is good because of it's Magazine.

Since I'm not really liking my Thunder Leo (the fact that I can't switch the spin direction, which I want), I'm going to get a Random Core Booster Vo.1 with Drive=Garuburn, since he's a good starter for an Emblem Charge B-daman. So I'm going to use the New Core on Spin=Leohyja and just get Drive=Garuburn.

If I'm going to get that Random Core Booster Vo.1 the chances of getting the Rare Spin Core is going to be hard so what I would rather have is...

-Spin Core (Clear Grey-Red)
-One-Sided Core (Tan-Blue)
-One-Sided Core (Black-Purple)
-Steer Core (Blue-Orange)
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
I just can't decide :-\ The Dragren family or the Drazeros family. I imagine that I'll eventually get both B-Daman from the same family, that is why I'm kinda generalizing it.

I know that both of these B-Daman are completely different and it depends on my style. Honestly, my style is perfectly balanced, I don't have any weak points between power, control, and rapid-fire, however I also don't any major strong points either. So my question is which one is better overall.

And if you feel that one of the other dragons, Dracyan, or Dravice, or maybe even Dragold, are even better then don't hesitate to say so.
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow
Should I buy Assault Dragren/Kries Raydra/Gatling Deathshell/Drive Garuburn or Random Starter Pack 2013 Volume 2?
[quote name="TheFourShadow" post="3553" timestamp="1382292069"]
I just can't decide :-\ The Dragren family or the Drazeros family. I imagine that I'll eventually get both B-Daman from the same family, that is why I'm kinda generalizing it.

I know that both of these B-Daman are completely different and it depends on my style. Honestly, my style is perfectly balanced, I don't have any weak points between power, control, and rapid-fire, however I also don't any major strong points either. So my question is which one is better overall.

And if you feel that one of the other dragons, Dracyan, or Dravice, or maybe even Dragold, are even better then don't hesitate to say so.
[/quote]

apart from doublt strike and extra double marble, i dont find drazeros that much more appealing than dragren..
so far..i find both dragren are kinda impressive with their mode changes ans superior accuracy though i feel kreis raydra is slightly better in terms of accuracy..(but to make ultimate dragren might cost a lo since you need to get multiples of assault dragren..haha)

dracyan is not a bad choice since their core are among the best for power type..if you need power type core..so.. Wink

as for dragold..the only things i like is rush mode..even the ultimate dragold seems to have some noticeable flaw...

[quote author=WBMA link=topic=185.msg3575#msg3575 date=1382345162]
Should I buy Assault Dragren/Kries Raydra/Gatling Deathshell/Drive Garuburn or Random Starter Pack 2013 Volume 2?
[/quote]
if you have round tigare..i suggest that you get kreis raydra..cool looking..great accuracy though the leg part seems useless..
drive garuburn is not bad for power type..but i prefer dx set garuburn..either canon arm or ultimate dx set...
Quote:apart from doublt strike and extra double marble, i dont find drazeros that much more appealing than dragren..
so far..i find both dragren are kinda impressive with their mode changes ans superior accuracy though i feel kreis raydra is slightly better in terms of accuracy..(but to make ultimate dragren might cost a lo since you need to get multiples of assault dragren..haha)

dracyan is not a bad choice since their core are among the best for power type..if you need power type core..so.. Wink

as for dragold..the only things i like is rush mode..even the ultimate dragold seems to have some noticeable flaw...

Thanks I may be actually leaning towards Kreis=Raydra now, but I'm gonna try my best to get Kreis=Raydra with the Buster Leg, Assault=Dragren, and Round=Tigare. Thanks for your help Smile
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow
Should I buy Break Bomber or this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000324...81STC7NIEH