• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Idea
So if you watched the last episode on B-Daman already...you will notice that Dragold Apologized to Ryuji whoch is weird....

Suddenly ot gave me the idea that,what if they did this in order for some revival of Dragold in ES...think of it,Ryuji is this time controlling Smash Dragold....does that make sense to you
Just a question why is this in fannon should this be in main tooic ??
[quote name="Jibojie" post="4141" timestamp="1384185563"]
Just a question why is this in fannon should this be in main tooic ??
[/quote]

By "main tooic", do you mean B-Daman Discussion? If so, then no, because TwinTornado's topic concerns the anime, Cross Fight B-Daman and Cross Fight B-Daman eS which would belong in Anime Discussion. However, TwinTornado is typing about an idea "if they did this in order for some revival of Dragold in ES", suggesting a fanmade idea that goes with the Fanon Discussion topic.
Away
If Dragold was revived into a Emblem Charge B-Daman and wasn't evil, but wanted to be Ryuji's partner, then I'll possibly agree to that. I mean it, Dragold as a Emblem Charge B-Daman would be awesome ^_^.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
[quote name="TwinTornadoDravise62013" post="2934" timestamp="1379782901"]
So if you watched the last episode on B-Daman already...you will notice that Dragold Apologized to Ryuji whoch is weird....

Suddenly ot gave me the idea that,what if they did this in order for some revival of Dragold in ES...think of it,Ryuji is this time controlling Smash Dragold....does that make sense to you
[/quote] I find your idea interesting , like in Beyblade Metal Masters how L Drago able to be controlled but not on the first season

- J
[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
Ultimate Dragold Emblem Charge version = Three Thumbs Up!
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
That would be really awesome if there was a Ultimate Emblem Charge Dragold.

Either the Crown or Rising Drive Strip of Rising=Dracyan (if it's possible to take out the drive strip)
The wings of Stream=Drazeros.
The horn of Assault=Dragren (if it's possible to take out the horn).
And the marbles onto it's legs (like Sonic=Dravise, but it's designed to be on the sides of the leg pieces).

There you go, your Ultimate Emblem Charge Dragold.
Ultimate Golden Hammer!
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
I am gonna draw a design

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocCUarhO4e4

here is the link to the vid I made