• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best bdaman to buy right now and is it worth it?
First i want to know is it worth to spend money on bdaman in 2017? Also should i buy loose bdaman from ebay? So i want to buy a good powerfull and accurate b daman but i dont want to spend more than 10$. I would buy it from ebay. It would be nice if you can find the listing of that bdaman on ebay.
From the definition that you want(power and accurate), Assault=Dragren is the closest that I can think of next to it is Steer=Eagle and Across=Eagle but I don't have that good comparison for those 3 to begin with since I don't have Assault=Dragren and Across=Eagle.

As for whether it is worth buying them then it is up to you honestly since there is no upcoming new b daman for like years now.

If you come across a bdaman that is "Loose" which means the original packaging for that b daman is removed but the b daman itself is still brand new(hopefully). I asked one of the sellers years ago to check the difference between the "loose" ones and the standard ones and he said that the original packaging is not included because if you keep the b daman locked up inside the packaging for very long time then the b daman itself might have color damage or mixture overtime.

Lets just hope that this is true for other b daman sellers on ebay and other sites out there.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Across=Eagle is not that easy to get to begin with so ignore that one.
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
(Tuesday October 17th, 2017 - 08:27 AM)Gunsity Wrote: From the definition that you want(power and accurate), Assault=Dragren is the closest that I can think of next to it is Steer=Eagle and Across=Eagle but I don't have that good comparison for those 3 to begin with since I don't have Assault=Dragren and Across=Eagle.

As for whether it is worth buying them then it is up to you honestly since there is no upcoming new b daman for like years now.

If you come across a bdaman that is "Loose" which means the original packaging for that b daman is removed but the b daman itself is still brand new(hopefully). I asked one of the sellers years ago to check the difference between the "loose" onesi and the standard ones and he said that the original packaging is not included because if you keep the b daman locked up inside the packaging for very long time then the b daman itself might have color damage or mixture overtime.

Lets just hope that this is true for other b daman sellers on ebay and other sites out there.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Across=Eagle is not that easy to get to begin with so ignore that one.

Thanks for advice i was thinking of buying. Assault dragren ,garuburn dx up set the red one and kreis raydra. Probably going to get asaault dragren
So i ordered assault dragren. Im thinking about buying kreis raydra or cannon arm garuburn dx version up set 1. Which is better?
Kreis Raydra is more of a control type B daman with very good accuracy on its shot but of course its shots are so-so unless u activate its emblem charge which makes a difference.

The cannon arm garuburn set is quite nice but for personal preference I really don't like the transparency type of plastic since I think that they are somewhat brittle than the original one but having one is quite nice especially with the cannon arm which is one of the very effective parts that does emblem charge very well unlike the other emblem charge like parts....

With the cannon arm garuburn set, u could get a free across eagle core but sadly the body parts for across eagle is sold separately and the garuburn cannon arm set is the only way to get the across eagle core.

It is up to you now on which is your priority to get unless u can get both at the same time which is nice as well.
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
If i buy garuburn up part 1 i think i wont get thr core when buying off from ebay. I just want some bdaman that can knock over a bottle with like 8 bdama
(Thursday October 26th, 2017 - 06:18 PM)Sini27 Wrote: If i buy garuburn up part 1 i think i wont get thr core when buying off from ebay. I just want some bdaman that can knock over a bottle with like 8 bdama

If you want a good bdaman that can knock off a bottle with bdamas on it, check out RolloutReview's Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_9sanX5Ss

F.Y.I if you are planning to get Spike=Phoenix then good luck with that..... even I can't get my hands on Spike=Phoenix that easily.
Yeah i watched that video and i saw the kreis raydra was pretty godd at it. Emblems are worse on raydra and better on cannon arm garuburn but the thing is that the garuburn is 5 $ more expencive so idk whats the better deal
Cannon drive garuburn is more expensive because it is a set, sad thing is that the cannon arm sold out too quickly so that is your only option unless u are very strict with budget.

I tried raydra's emblems and they are ok for me but of course cannon arm is better in many ways.

If u are after power with emblem charge usage, slot beetle might be for you maybe? But if you are not after the emblem charge gimmic then try looking at the core change system which is the first series of cross fight b daman. Some of them are not that bad.
Honestly i just want a b danan that powerful and precise. The price really doesnt matter.
Also i will probably be getting buster leg with kreis raydra if i decide to buy him. Also is there a post for trading? I would like to trade qith you if you want
(Sunday October 29th, 2017 - 01:10 PM)Sini27 Wrote: Also i will probably be getting buster leg with kreis raydra if i decide to buy him. Also is there a post for trading? I would like to trade qith you if you want

If you are planning to get buster leg, why not buy Round=Tigaire or w/e its spelling is just to complete the perfect raydra "cosmetics". Big Grin 

Anyways, as for trading I don't think I have anything up for trading since most of my collections are for research purposes unless I have some spares from here and there, heck I even have fake ones as well.....

As for trading post, I ahven't seen anyone do that at all or maybe I missed it out but nonetheless I think trading post can be put closely to the marketplace.

But then again it is the market place so I guess trading would be at the general discussion for now since I really have no idea where to put that kind of topic.

Edit: I forgot, there was someone here who was into trading her b-daman "spare parts" or was it selling them separately....
But right now she ain't that active anymore on the forums since like maybe a year or 2 ago....
If I recall, the post is somewhere in the marketplace post.
I would be interesed in fakes too if you are  down to trade for those. Just let me know which fakes you have for trade. I just play with my buddies and i dont play competetive. I just want to have some strong bdaman. Also round tigare is like 8 $ + raydras 8$ that 16. I wouldnt spend that much. I really dont know where can i find cannon drive garuburnt dx up set 1 wit the across core.
Edit:i watched the review of rolloutreviews and he said he could see the emblems on kreis raydra brake off so im sceptical about that. Are they really that easy to break . i am scared that if i get it the emblems are gonna break and im gonna be left with a non working b daman.
Also do tou maybe know is the standard drive garuburn any good? I alredy bought assault dragren but i want one more b daman. What should i get uder 15$ it can be more prosucts
For trading, I really don't mind doing so especially for fake ones but I do it locally. I really don't do international trading since I don't have that much time to do that stuff, I barely have enough time to complete my homemade projects to begin with.

Btw, I am from the Philippines just so you know.

I usually find b daman merchandises around ebay since I bought most of my original ones in there when it was selling bundles especially for cross fight ones.
Buzztoyshop2007 is the seller where I bought mine though. Right now I cant even buy the other ones that I want to buy since the conversion between peso and dollar is very high so I am still thinking whether to buy one now just wait till the amount for peso to dollar goes down at least.

For the emblems on raydra, you just have to be wise enough to NOT over abuse the emblems and just use it when needed. The emblems and the arm itself can break from each other if you put too much pressure on activating the emblems then it can really break apart because sometimes I end up using the emblems as if it is an actual grip itself instead of the usual gripping method for raydra.

Just a suggestion though, if you can't find another b-daman that you like or you have enough budget to buy something else then go for tune up gears to improve your gameplay. For example the magazines are very useful so that you won't have any trouble reloading your b daman during battle at least.

I really can't suggest another b-daman that is power and accuracy based but I guess smash dragold might be good only if you have the metal smash core that is....

For Drive=Garuburn, its an ok b daman but don't expect any power from it though because it is a good balance between rapid and power but of course don't expect that much for that though lets say out of 10, power and rapid combined is somewhere around 5-6 out of 10 unless it has a different performance when you use other varieties of standard garuburn releases because I am using the one from Ultimate Drive=Garuburn version.
I might just not get anything cause i think assault dragren is just really good and theres nothing ro tp him. So i will get some tune up gear. Can you suggest some good tune up gear to improve assault dragren? I already have wide magasine and tornado and quick loader magazine
(Monday October 30th, 2017 - 05:07 PM)Sini27 Wrote: I might just not get anything cause i think assault dragren is just really good and theres nothing ro tp him. So i will get some tune up gear. Can you suggest some good tune up gear to improve assault dragren? I already have wide magasine and tornado and quick loader magazine

you can try buying system magazine if you want since its gimmic iis for you to be able to stack multiple layers to increase the magazine layers at least.

If you can find this tune up gear, buy the magazine stabilizer which I still need to buy one since the magazine stabilizer will help your b daman stand properly with magazine attached while it is loaded with bdamas(marbles).

For barrel based tune up gear, Assault Dragren doesnt need one since it already has the emblem wings which can turn into a barrel for you to use.

Unless you want to use the emblems as a stabilizer, err... I don't think there is really any barrel that is good with assault dragren anyways.

You can try dash stabilizer as well but not sure about that for assault dragren..
I orderesmd that magazin stabilizer wide magazine and the blue stabilizer that you can attach to other stabilizers. Idk abut that system magazine i would only buy one and that would block the vidion from dragrens head and i wouldnt be able to aim very good. I will probably put dragren 1 head on it for a built in sight. I also bought that black barrel
(Tuesday October 31st, 2017 - 04:35 PM)Sini27 Wrote: I orderesmd that magazin stabilizer wide magazine and the blue stabilizer that you can attach to other stabilizers. Idk abut that system magazine i would only buy one and that would block the vidion from dragrens head and i wouldnt be able to aim very good. I will probably put dragren 1 head on it for a built in sight. I also bought that black barrel

If the black barrel you bought was the convert barrel then you can use it to combo with magazines that are quite tall since you can set the rings facing upwards till you can see them already but that is quite the hassle especially when it comes to fast competitive play. If you are going for dragren all the way and make use of its horn on its head then go for wide magazine at least.

Aside from that you are already good to go with your tune up gears. You just need to play around with different combos or just equip them all to match your play style.
I have 2 accer dracyans 2 rev dravise 1 strike cobra 1 drift jacker 1 thunder leo 1 strike scorpio 1 force dragren 1 strike eagle 1 thunder bearga 1 thunder diles 1 quick loader mag 1 wide mag 1 grip barell you get with cobra 1 tornado mag , i ordered (so i am still waiting for them i dont have them yet) 1 convert barrel, 1 wide mag, 1 magazine stabilize 1 cb q3 the blue stabilizer 1 gunlock bodyset 1 sasword 2 bodyset 1 assault dragren. So do i need any aotjer mag b daman or barel for the best control power type b daman? I dont play competetive so also have that in mind