• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best bdaman to buy right now and is it worth it?
(Wednesday November 1st, 2017 - 03:29 PM)Sini27 Wrote: I have 2 accer dracyans 2 rev dravise 1 strike cobra 1 drift jacker 1 thunder leo 1 strike scorpio 1 force dragren 1 strike eagle 1 thunder bearga 1 thunder diles 1 quick loader mag 1 wide mag 1 grip barell you get with cobra 1 tornado mag , i ordered (so i am still waiting for them i dont have them yet) 1 convert barrel, 1 wide mag, 1 magazine stabilize 1 cb q3 the blue stabilizer 1 gunlock bodyset 1 sasword 2 bodyset 1 assault dragren. So do i need any aotjer mag b daman or barel for the best control power type b daman? I dont play competetive so also have that in mind

With your current collection, I don't think there is another b daman that can almost match up with assault dragren with power and control.

Unless you went b daman customization to the next level(well not that much intense) such as for example switching triggers and etc.

Accel=Dracyan doesnt have that raw power instead it is more focused towards the drive spin gimmic which happens from time to time if you are lucky so adding barrel to dracyan wont make much of a difference. You can try it though.

Strike eagle is build for power and control but I don't really feel the power coming from eagle unless you somehow got a power manteau tune up gear that might increase its power a bit, not sure if it truly works since I don't have power manteau yet.

Thunder bearga is not that powerful at all so....

Sasword body 1 is good especially with its arms which is quite solid for me to handle so you can mix and match that one for lets say example the core of assault dragren minus the emblem activation.....

In my opinion most of your collection is limited when it comes to best power and control performance only unless the others in here are active enough to come back and give other feedbacks for best combo based on your current collection.

If you have the metal accel core or the metal rev core, they are decent enough to add a bit more power than their original counterparts plus it adds that the quality of being more solid than the original cores IMO.
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
i dont have a power mantle. most of the stuff i buy for 12$ on ebay auction ( i hope they are not scams) and i have all hasbro b daman so i sounlnt attach the power mantle on them. Thank you for all the advice you've given me
(Thursday November 2nd, 2017 - 07:44 PM)Sini27 Wrote: i dont have a power mantle. most of the stuff i buy for 12$ on ebay auction ( i hope they are not scams) and i have all hasbro b daman so i sounlnt attach the power mantle on them. Thank you for all the advice you've given me

Your welcome. Feel free to ask anything and hopefully I can answer them if I could.
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
https://imgur.com/a/TtJmC Do you maybe know the names of these 2 b daman? I bought them for 1$ each on a flee market and i would like to know the price and their names. I dont have a shield for neither one.
(Monday November 6th, 2017 - 10:17 AM)Sini27 Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/TtJmC    Do you maybe know the names of these 2 b daman? I bought them for 1$ each on a flee market and i would like to know the price and their names. I dont have a shield for neither one.

Those 2 b damans are from the Battle B daman series where DHB(direct hit battle) was the mainly used battle system.(I Still missed DHB though)

The first one is basically a Proto 1(different color) head equipped in a standard DHB parts. The arms and the legs plus the DHB unit is very standard to any other DHB b daman unit out there minus the zero 2 system DHB and the adv DHB for zero 2 system and cartridge system.

The second one is more likely the shape of Chrome Zephyr head although I am not familiar with that color if such thing ever existed because if it does not exist then it could be a fake b daman but it doesnt matter as long as it works as IT SHOULD BE.

FYI that is a zero system B daman.
I recieved assault dragren and i like it but the problem is that emblems dont do a single thing. Is that a defect on mine version or is it like on all others
(Wednesday November 8th, 2017 - 10:12 PM)Sini27 Wrote: I recieved assault dragren and i like it but the problem is that emblems dont do a single thing. Is that a defect on mine version or is it like on all others

Do you know how to use Assault=Dragren? The emblems should work at least but don't expect too much though because the added power from the emblem is not that big of a difference for me.

Compare to Slot=Beetle even though weak but good accuracy without any emblem charge, the emblem charge shot makes a big difference.

Honestly with or without any emblem charge usage, it is still useful in many ways.

That is why i am interested in making one that is somewhat decent and using a emblem charge like shot could see the big difference in power.
Ok. I recieved the magazine stabilizer and convert barrel and sasword 2 bodyset.all of them are great but theres a problem with a magazine stabilizer. Only takara b daman i have is assault dragren. It has a little fin on hit trigger and when i attach mag stabilizer on him and then i push the trigger the trigger jams. So when i put a magazine on magazine stabilizer i cant fire. Is there a way i can remove the trigger and turn it around so it doesnt make a problem? If theres a way please let me know
(Thursday November 9th, 2017 - 11:08 AM)Sini27 Wrote: Ok. I recieved the magazine stabilizer and convert barrel and sasword 2 bodyset.all of them are great but theres a problem with a magazine stabilizer. Only takara b daman i have is assault dragren. It has a little fin on hit trigger and when i attach mag stabilizer on him and then i push the trigger the trigger jams. So when i put a magazine on magazine stabilizer i cant fire. Is there a way i can remove the trigger and turn it around so it doesnt make a problem? If theres a way please let me know

Sadly the only way is to change the trigger itself. If you don't mind then use a standard magazine without the magazine stabilizer. Not sure if that makes sense because I haven't tried that combo yet. Your best bet is either change the trigger which is not that good unless u really wantto use the magazine stabilizer OR just ignore using stabilizer and go with whatever magazine you have there.

Now that I think of it, Assault Dragren has its own stabilizers on its back by using its emblem wings but not sure how effective it is in terms of using it as a stabilizer for a magazine unless u are after the emblem wings for a different usage for lets say the barrel mode?
The shields are a good stabilizer bit i want to use the in emblem charge mode cause its not comftarble to use the charge without them. I just want to turn the trigger around but i just cant pull it out from the core. Is there a way i can remove the trigger from a core or is the trigger permanety in there?
Edit: I just removed the trigger and put it in the other way and now it works like a charm.
Also 1 thing i want to ask you is the cannon drive garuburn up set 1 better or magnum rising dracyan ( the transparent blue one)
(Thursday November 9th, 2017 - 10:45 PM)Sini27 Wrote: Also 1 thing i want to ask you is the cannon drive garuburn up set 1 better or magnum rising dracyan ( the transparent blue one)

The only thing good about the cannon drive garuburn set 1 is that you get the cannon arm if you cannot afford the standalone cannon arm unit plus u get the across core which is the only way to get it for across eagle.

The magnum rising dracyan is basically u get rising dracyan which is a ok power type plus u get to have the magnum arm which sometimes it works for the powerful shot but sometimes it doesn't work.

I tried playing around with the magnum arm with rising dracyan and it is quite tricky to correctly execute the emblem charge to make a powerful shot, heck I think the time I get to make it work for the emblems is where I put some strain on the arm joints by tilting it a bit backwards just to get that powerful emblem shot.

FYI, don't bother using double emblem charge when using magnum rising dracyan since it is hard to execute that unless you have good hands to begin with.