• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favourite B-Daman anime and why?
MY FAVOURITE B-DAMAN SERIES IS CRASH B-DAMAN OR BATTLE B-DAMAN WHATS YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smile
Renamed the thread.

Personally, I like Cross Fight B-Daman eS the most. I know it's the most recent one, but it caught my attention a lot more than the earlier ones.
COOL I LIKE BATTLE B-DAMAN I FELT IT WAS THE MOST CREATIVE ALTHOUGH I HAVE'NT SEEN SUPER B-DAMAN I CAN'T FIND IT SUBBED OR IN GOOD QUALITY
I'd have to say battle bdaman. Its the first one I watched
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
I need to see Super B-Daman (I don't care if no English subtitles. Japanese Raws is extremely fine) before I can lay down my ultimate and final verdict but right now, Crash B-Daman is my number one favorite and Battle B-Daman being the close second. Once I completed watching Super B-Daman; I'll write a personal assessment for each series and will be ranking them from my ultimate most favorite to the one I dislike the most/like the least.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
eS is my favorite. For me, it was the coolest series and was stunning Smile . Second is between Battle B-Daman and the Original Cross Fight. The Former was really creative and the latter was really epic.
You gotta check out crash bdaman.

Quote:You gotta check out crash bdaman.
I Will Smile
After watching a few episodes of crash bdaman its my absolute favorite series

Besides all the action, humor, gunfights, gunchase scenes; Crash B-Daman is really deep. Hence, it's currently my favorite series.

But I won't let it end there since my B-Daman experience isn't complete yet.

Also; so unnerving that because of some unsourced lies in the Wikipedia page of Crash B-Daman; I can see why it would put off some people who would then judge it immediately as something that's way behind Battle or Cross Fight.

However, I do not wish to put behind Super B-Daman either. That will be the one that will complete my B-Daman experience.

I'll try to find it harder and when I do, I'll be glad to share about it.

Having said; I don't and will not recommend Crash B-Daman to the following people:
  • To judgmental people that also turned down Christian Bale's Equilibrium despite how flipping awesome it is.
  • To those who don't want guns, gunfights, gunchases or have gunphobia in general.
  • To those who are hoping for another possessed villain
    (Nope, Nada, Zip, Zilch.)
  • To those who don't like critically-analyzing an anime series.
  • To those who think that 2006 is way too far behind.
  • To those who believe in unsourced Wikipedia lies (as I had stated above)
With that in mind and in my fully-honest opinion; Crash B-Daman ain't really something for the young'uns (those that are below 13). Back in the year it originally aired; I'm already 18 years old (13 during Battle B-Daman) but I was too busy with playing Togainu no Chi on PC I was too distracted with other things so I really regret starting out late with taking B-Daman more seriously.

Cross Fight B-Daman eS proved to be quite awesome! Smile 

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Battle B-Daman!  Always the best in my heart!

I gotta say Crash B-Daman, the plot pretty much blew my mind away, I like too see it as a quite dark series because of the last eps and the villians.

of course Battle B-Daman has always a special place in my heart since they were my first B-Daman series
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: tumblr_nbvq566Xx51qlihupo1_500.png]
I tried so hard to find Super B-Daman Japanese Raws but all I can see are four episodes.

There's 16 more I'm missing. It has that potential to be my new favorite over Crash but sadly...
Quote:I tried so hard to find Super B-Daman Japanese Raws but all I can see are four episodes.

There's 16 more I'm missing. It has that potential to be my new favorite over Crash but sadly...
Can you explain me what's the deal with Tamago's hair? I saw a couple of eps and I could swear his hair floats when he shots!
Special effects and anime physics is my best possible explanation for that.

Also, Super B-Daman was done by the same Studio as Bakuso Kyoudai Let's and Go. That makes it more potentially awesome in all respects.

Quote:Special effects and anime physics is my best possible explanation for that.

Also, Super B-Daman was done by the same Studio as Bakuso Kyoudai Let's and Go. That makes it more potentially awesome in all respects.
I think that is a very simple way to put it

O M G Bakusou Kyoudai let's & Go is my all time anime crush!! I have to see super B-Daman I HAVE TO! ... links?
That's the problem. There's no decent links for Super B-Daman. Sad

My personal favorite is Crash B-Daman. I really love the plot and characters design a lot. It's sad that it'll never get an english release.. 

Second favorite is Battle B-Daman: Fire Spirits!

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: r4S4K6c.gif]
Well 1st is Super B-daman ( already watched full Series with Vietdub and 9 episodes with Vietsub )

2nd is Crash B-daman ( watched full series )

3rd is Bakugaiden ( watched some eps )

4th is Battle ( read full manga )

Don't know what to say about Cross Fight becuz i haven't watched it yet