• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What marbles do we use?
110% support
[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
I would just like to quickly add that I ran a t-test and a few other data analysis test and came to the conclusion that there is significant difference between the performances. Just wanted to add that.
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
Sorry I got a bit lost, by B-Dama you're referring to the glass ones right? Because then I'd have to agree with you. I find my shots to be stronger and more accurate with the glass B-Dama.
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow
welp, that settles it, Imma get some B-Dama asap
[Image: sj8v.jpg]
[This Signature was made by Basara Shirochi] ;D
I have a question , why don't we allow the use of other marbles ? I did some experiments such as testing the weight of normal marbles , B - Dama , and Habro's plastic marble ... results ? B- Dama & marbles weigh the same , Habro's plastic marble with tiny metal inside is slightly heavier , plastic Hasbro Marbles did slightly better and B - Dama & normal marbles are evenly matched. So ........

- J
[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
[quote name="J" post="3966" timestamp="1383779530"]
I have a question , why don't we allow the use of other marbles ? I did some experiments such as testing the weight of normal marbles , B - Dama , and Habro's plastic marble ... results ? B- Dama & marbles weigh the same , Habro's plastic marble with tiny metal inside is slightly heavier , plastic Hasbro Marbles did slightly better and B - Dama & normal marbles are evenly matched. So ........

- J
[/quote]

The problem is what you constitute as "other marbles" isn't necessarily the same as how other people would identify them. Other than that they are not official in any way, regular marbles have varying sizes and can be constructed of different material than B-Dama, B-DaBalls and B-Da Marbles. We're trying to set up rules that are as official as possible, so these normal marbles you're suggesting is a no-no.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="3968" timestamp="1383780523"]
[quote author=J link=topic=156.msg3966#msg3966 date=1383779530]

- J
[/quote]

The problem is what you constitute as "other marbles" isn't necessarily the same as how other people would identify them. Other than that they are not official in any way, regular marbles have varying sizes and can be constructed of different material than B-Dama, B-DaBalls and B-Da Marbles. We're trying to set up rules that are as official as possible, so these normal marbles you're suggesting is a no-no.
[/quote] Oh okay I see , it is a good thing tournaments provide the competitors with B- Dama or else the competitors will be using different type of marbles and it wouldn't be fair

- J
[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
[quote name="J" post="4128" timestamp="1384156979"]
Oh okay I see , it is a good thing tournaments provide the competitors with B- Dama or else the competitors will be using different type of marbles and it wouldn't be fair

- J
[/quote]

We actually haven't decided yet on who will manage the marbles.
Away
this may be a bit off topic but the forums hosts tournaments? and if so were are they?

[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]
@[member='tommycote'] we try. I know Kodoh is going to anime Boston 2015 (we had a member try to get a meetup going last year)

Unfortunately, our community is too spread out all over the world. So in the long run, we want to but never will.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Quote:@[member='tommycote'] we try. I know Kodoh is going to anime Boston 2015 (we had a member try to get a meetup going last year)

Unfortunately, our community is too spread out all over the world. So in the long run, we want to but never will.
i would go to anime boston if i had money -_- i live right near boston to
[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]