• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What online games do you all play?
I'd love it if we could get some of us together and play some games as a group. A Minecraft server? Team Fortress 2? Some other MMO that you play? I don't know! The possibilities are endless, but I think it would be super fun!
I play ROBLOX. Only ROBLOX since my computer is not letting me play GetAmped 2.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
I have Minecraft but I haven't touched it since March, lol.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="1197" timestamp="1375070966"]
I have Minecraft but I haven't touched it since March, lol.
[/quote]

Exactly! Minecraft is only fun if you have a group of people to play with! If somebody could create like... A B-Daman Wiki community Minecraft server, it would be great. I certainly don't have the computer to host it, but I'm sure somebody does.
I'll be checking if my computer supports MC. Do you mean by the full version? Cause I don't have money. Tongue
I did play on a server with Manaphy months ago and it was very fun. Shame because another tried burning our house, lol. I bet Manaphy could tweak so we could all play though, gotta ask him.

[quote name="MasterRPGMan" post="1200" timestamp="1375071319"]
I'll be checking if my computer supports MC. Do you mean by the full version? Cause I don't have money. Tongue
[/quote]

Yes Shadow, we do mean the full version. Your birthday is in August and a Minecraft paid membership only costs $26.95.
Away
Could we play in a classic server, though?
I mean, I guess. It all depends on whether Manaphy is willing.
Away
Ok. Axe fight, anyone? Tongue
Nah, chill.

Diamond sword is where it's at.
Away
And Im screwed. I'm a MC newb.
Nice rhyme, lol.

I was also newb but a lot of help from the Minecraft Wiki helped. Admittedly I somewhat cheated to defeat the Ender Dragon. It was just so irritating to wait for Endermen in the night, kill them, barely live and craft Eyes of Ender.
Away
Some friends and I Beat the Ender Dragon AND the Wither LEGIT. About 10 of us actually tried the "Hardcore Wither Challenge" where you try to create and defeat the Wither from scratch on hardcore mode (meaning if you die, you're gone FOR GOOD)... We failed miserably the second we entered the Nether. :'(
Lucky, I didn't know what was I was going for when tackling the Wither. So much more difficult than the Ended Dragon and it a killed lot of my farm animals AND ruined my Diamond Armor. : /

That was crazy, lol.
Away
I can quite easily host servers, yes. Maybe we could set up some playdates and post them in the first post, then we all meet up and do something on Minecraft? Perhaps one of Hypixel's adventure maps, or even just a vanilla world? I'm fine with it all. Just, I can't really have a server that's up all the time. Not unless the funds that the forums bring in are enough (under which case, I could just get a paid server through somewhere professional).

Does make me wonder whether the server that this site is running on could do it...I doubt it, but I'll check.
[quote name="~Mana~" post="1225" timestamp="1375106767"]
I can quite easily host servers, yes. Maybe we could set up some playdates and post them in the first post, then we all meet up and do something on Minecraft? Perhaps one of Hypixel's adventure maps, or even just a vanilla world? I'm fine with it all. Just, I can't really have a server that's up all the time. Not unless the funds that the forums bring in are enough (under which case, I could just get a paid server through somewhere professional).

Does make me wonder whether the server that this site is running on could do it...I doubt it, but I'll check.
[/quote]

Sounds good to me. We could treat the 'playdates' like proper community events.
I remember some years ago, when I played this neat-o online battle game called Nanovor, where you assemble swarms of nanoscopic silicon-based creatures called Nanovor, and face off against opposing swarms over the internet. Plus, battles can be done offline using a handheld called the Nanoscope, to where you can download your Nanovor and play minigames to get jolts to increase your Nanovors' stats. There are also achievement badges that you could win in battles your your Nanovor, too. Plus, you can buy special modules with Nanocash to evolve your Nanovors into stronger forms.

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Y'know one game I used to mess around on so much? Garry's Mod. I just enjoyed messing around in a sandbox with the Team Fortress 2 guys xD
Think we can play Minecraft together, today?
Away
I guess so, yes. Should probably see who wants to join though.