• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What online games do you all play?
I'm on ROBLOX right now. Maybe 6:00 PST?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Totally, 2am sounds like the perfect time for me to be overheating a computer with a server. o.e

Ideally, if we're gonna do it, I'd like to start fairly soon.
Why don't we just go on the server right now and leave it open with the password or whatever for anybody else who cares joining?
Away
That's my general idea. Just loading up another computer to run the server on so I don't have to worry about this one exploding.
[quote name="~Mana~" post="1250" timestamp="1375129516"]
That's my general idea. Just loading up another computer to run the server on so I don't have to worry about this one exploding.
[/quote]

I often worry about exploding computers, myself. So, how are you going to notify people that this is happening?
Exploding computers; first world problems (y)

Honestly, I don't have the slightest idea. I was kinda going with the whole "If you see this thread, you'll have the IP and you can join" idea, but it doesn't seem like the best idea xD

Ideally, we need an announcement feature on this Forum. Maybe I should get to work on making one tomorrow. For now, I suppose I could message users?
Do we know how many of us actually HAVE Minecraft to begin with? Haha.
The B-Daman Wiki Server: 2.220.175.250.

Manaphy and I are currently online.
Away
Despite it just being me, EdBoy3 and IXRollOutIX, the playdate went brilliantly. We started our own world on Minecraft, made our house, got houses (Leonardo was mine, Dicaprio was Rollout's and Donkey Da Vinci was Ed's), went mining and just everything you'd usually do. It was quite fun, and I can see us doing it again very soon Big Grin
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="1194" timestamp="1375070358"]
I'd love it if we could get some of us together and play some games as a group. A Minecraft server? Team Fortress 2? Some other MMO that you play? I don't know! The possibilities are endless, but I think it would be super fun!
[/quote] i play minecraft
[quote name="RollSasword" post="1261" timestamp="1375171767"]
[quote author=IXRollOutIX link=topic=116.msg1194#msg1194 date=1375070358]
I'd love it if we could get some of us together and play some games as a group. A Minecraft server? Team Fortress 2? Some other MMO that you play? I don't know! The possibilities are endless, but I think it would be super fun!
[/quote] i play minecraft
[/quote]

Then keep an eye on this thread and maybe join us next time we play as a group! Big Grin
Manaphy and I are currently online again.
Away
Some people at my school are raging that Minecraft is "Better" than ROBLOX. Even though you can't exactly play multi-player in the demo version.

EDIT: Check this out, guys. Tongue
http://www.roblox.com/B-Daman-Mini-Map-p...d=71646659
Anyone willing to battle me?
For anyone who wishes to join in, the Wiki's server is now online. You can join us by putting minecraft.bdamanwiki.com into your Multiplayer connect.
Sadly, you need a full version.
AH HA! I figured out how to really easily do our little four B-Daman statue secret door shenanigans on the Minecraft server. Shouldn't be to hard to implement either.
I Play Minecraft Too.
I Have A Premium Acc (killchamber) Along With A 24/7 Survival Server (STILL WIP)
I ALSO Play Roblox (Very Rarely). Add Me As Friend If You Will (killchamber)
Anyone Here Play Cosmicbreak Or SDGO? Tongue
The server is online again, guys.
Away
We should play ROBLOX as a group sometime!  Wink
I play Runescape and I'm looking into a few other mmorpgs
[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]