• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your first B-Daman Toy/Set
I wanna hear what your first set was or the set that got you interested in B-Daman.
My first B-daman toy was the fake proto 1 and I love it only the core did not last long though.
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
(Monday July 2nd, 2018 - 01:11 AM)Gunsity Wrote: My first B-daman toy was the fake proto 1 and I love it only the core did not last long though.

Trial and error prevails I guess
I haven't been able to find some in my local stores and since Toys'R Us is now gone for good I have no idea if ill find them at walmart or anything like that  Sad
(Saturday July 7th, 2018 - 07:19 PM)AlecBeach Wrote: I haven't been able to find some in my local stores and since Toys'R Us is now gone for good I have no idea if ill find them at walmart or anything like that  Sad

I'm new and haven't seen them in stores like that either.  I've only seen them online on ebay and such.
(Saturday July 7th, 2018 - 11:15 PM)APOModern Wrote:
(Saturday July 7th, 2018 - 07:19 PM)AlecBeach Wrote: I haven't been able to find some in my local stores and since Toys'R Us is now gone for good I have no idea if ill find them at walmart or anything like that  Sad

I'm new and haven't seen them in stores like that either.  I've only seen them online on ebay and such.

I'm 99.9% sure that TRU had some at one point. I remember seeing them on my way to grab some collectibles. But now that TRU is gone Walmart and Target might not have some. There is a Japanese toy store nearby so maybe they might have some  Undecided
My First toy set was Pokemon because I love to Play games on my free time and Pokemon is the character which I love the most and Now I'm looking for the more characters from  the australian help review shop but unable to find out the new charters in this game.