• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where, oh where, have the Mega Grenades gone?
I've been seeking one of these out for far too long; I haven't seen a single one on any of the major marketplaces for literally over a year. Basically, I'm running out of patience and would like to have one before writing a Justice Ifrit review. Does anyone have a spare one of these they can sell me?
Sadly even I am trying to find one of those as well. Last time I think I saw one available from lavits figure but when I saw it again recently it was already sold out. Wish I could had at least bought it so I can sell it for you but sadly it ain't gonna happen unless somehow sonokong magically creates a mega grenade launcher out of nowhere....
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/t515345257

[Image: ahatoshichango-img600x450-1494770884asmaay10069.jpg]

Could it be? IS THAT?... There's a Mega Grenade in this lot!

"YOU CANNOT BID ON ITEMS FROM THIS SELLER"

... I knew it was too good to be true.
(Thursday May 18th, 2017 - 12:31 AM)IXRollOutIX Wrote: https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/t515345257

[Image: ahatoshichango-img600x450-1494770884asmaay10069.jpg]

Could it be? IS THAT?... There's a Mega Grenade in this lot!

"YOU CANNOT BID ON ITEMS FROM THIS SELLER"

... I knew it was too good to be true.

Wait, the WHOLE thing is for auction as one big purchase or only selected? I am confused.

Also, DAT Gatling Hades! If lets say the whole thing is up for auction and judging the current price, I can say the price is acceptable for purchase if lets say the price won't sky rocket through the roof.
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
(Friday May 19th, 2017 - 01:46 AM)Gunsity Wrote: Wait, the WHOLE thing is for auction as one big purchase or only selected? I am confused. Also, DAT Gatling Hades! If lets say the whole thing is up for auction and judging the current price, I can say the price is acceptable for purchase if lets say the price won't sky rocket through the roof.

Yeah, it's one big lot. Unfortunately, you have to have a high enough buyer rating to be able to make a bid on it, and I've never purchased anything through Yahoo Japan Auction before.
(Friday May 19th, 2017 - 02:08 AM)IXRollOutIX Wrote:
(Friday May 19th, 2017 - 01:46 AM)Gunsity Wrote: Wait, the WHOLE thing is for auction as one big purchase or only selected? I am confused. Also, DAT Gatling Hades! If lets say the whole thing is up for auction and judging the current price, I can say the price is acceptable for purchase if lets say the price won't sky rocket through the roof.

Yeah, it's one big lot. Unfortunately, you have to have a high enough buyer rating to be able to make a bid on it, and I've never purchased anything through Yahoo Japan Auction before.

Imagine if you can somehow buy those b-daman on the image, you be increasing your collection by A LOT plus those 2 Gatling Hades are super expensive and rare right now.