• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think is the stronget B-daman character out of every series?
I for one think that Biarce from the battle B-daman series is the strongest because it took five people to even get close to overpower him, and Yamato and the gang still almost lost!

Aqulas! (I hoard revolver hades :3)

Battle bdaman ,like a lot of other animes

Has a super happy feeling to it. Auqlas was definitely the darker character we needed! (Much like Kodoh from crash bdaman)

He was also a bad***(don't want to spell it) with revolver hades , which is probably the reason I love it so much!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Kodoh Kuraki hands down. He doesn't back down and lays it all down on the line. Plus he dual wields so nicely.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Personally, I'm the type to consider God Moders as the weakest characters in every work of fiction (or even in the real world). They're overpowered and next to that great power, they had little to no character development.

So to me, the Strongest Character in every series will be based on other factors besides their skills as a B-Der.

Battle B-Daman - Gray Michael Vincent. Unlike everyone else whose typical shounen anime devil-may-care about the world; Gray has his sister's welfare to worry about and yet he still fights like a boss in the likes of the Pied Piper of Hamelin.

Crash B-Daman - Kodoh Kuraki. He is a highly-skilled gunman that treats B-Daman as if it's Gun-Kata. In and out of battle that is. He's almost in the same ilk as those Grammaton guys in Equilibrium. Most of all, he's never ever been defeated by the Protagonist himself (unless you count the manga).

Cross Fight B-Daman - Basara Kurofuchi. To me, he's actually the strongest character in all B-Daman series and that's in every respect. It's a given fact that he's physically strong because he's not just carrying the big guns. He does Parkour like a boss and Durarara!! forbid, don't ever mess with him in even just a regular fistfight. Also, his characterization and development throughout the series makes the heroes look like real cheesy Shounen anime stereotypes.

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
You guys(or gals) are both right so its really tough to tell who's the strongest B-der.
If you were to only consider something as dense as the amount of damage done in a realistic scale, the strongest character would be Kyousuke Arasaki from Crash B-Daman who was able to kill hundreds of people on-screen. However, he's an overpowered villain albeit the least god-like amongst the god moders since he's only human. In that respect, he's better off for a Boy's Love game. XD
@[member='Ryukou'] cant forget Devil Temari. When he has his little tantrums, he'll destroy anything and everything around him.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Idk...Kodoh shot down a helicopter...and

Kyousuke Arasaki destroyed an entire train ,a cliff and a building (I'm going off memory)
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
There's Madoka Daisaku, a B-Daman Hunter from Super B-Daman. He has incredible physical strength, and likes to use it to test his opponents in B-Daman challenges, and if they don't live up to his expectations, he takes their B-Daman and adds it to his collection. In the anime, he wielded an OS B-Daman called Giant Ball, which fires special oversized B-Dama. For potentially serious opponents, he forges an iron B-Dama of the same size as the normal oversized B-Dama, but way heavier, and even fires it in a special move called the "Heavy Ball". Using his strength, Madoka fires the iron B-Dama in a way that it spins forward to create the illusion of a miniature black hole.

He could be Super B-Daman's equivalent to Basara in terms of physical strength, but he isn't as angsty.

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
@[member='JustAlex93F']

I gotta go have a further look at that Daisaku guy since he was likened to Daizou Ohka in the Wiki. He's got my interest.

For now, I got no contender for Super B-Daman. I would say Yoshinori Kazama but in the end, he might just be Mr. Fanservice. ^^

Kodoh, it's Devil Teruma.

Whenever I read the name "Temari," however, I kept on thinking about Nana Sendou because of her hairstyle. ^^;

...and told ya, Kyousuke got so much blood on his hands.
You guys have a good point because I totally forgot to think about their physical attributes rather than just their B-daman skills.

So if I were to pick now I would go for Kyosuke Arasaki because he legit killed people, and is pretty darn baller.

I know another powerful character; Ijuuin Atsumasa, also from Super B-Daman. He was Cerer's classmate, and one day he was forced to lose to her on purpose in a tennis match, and just as he did, Cerer's return struck him in the eye and causing him to bleed (OUCH!!!). Then, as school went on for him, his hair was starting to change color from brown to white, and people started bullying him relentlessly for it. He snapped, and sought revenge on Cerer as a result. He had become cruel, uncaring, and ruthless with a thirst for vengeance.

He first debuted in Episode 7 of the anime, where he and two others named Mikami and Goto participate in the qualifying round of the All-Japan B-Daman Championship, using powerful B-Damans called "Three Claws", which are capable of powerful High Speed Drive Shots that would give even Tamago's Power Shot a run for its money.

In Episode 8, he and his teammates underwent the second round, with a bit of cheating at one point. Episode 9 is where the plot thickens, when Ijuuin betrays Mikami and Goto for his real teammates; Akira Hojo and Saotome Mototoko. When confronted by Mikami and Goto, he basically tells them that they served their purpose as expendable pawns, before destroying one of their Three Claws B-Damans with his own, now enhanced by an OS Shell. Ijuuin was about to destroy the other, when Tamago intervened; of course, that caused Super B-Daman White to be broken.

Now, to be honest, I haven't seen any other episodes up to 19, but I did watch the final 20th episode. It was in the finals of the Championship; Team Guts VS King B-Ders. Although Ijuuin finally did defeat Cerer and was basking in his fulfilled revenge, she points out that he forgot Tamago and his Battle Phoenix. He attempts to defeat Tamago, only for his Koenig Cerberus to prove weaker than Battle Phoenix. He became intimidated at this, even fearfully imagining Tamago as a big red oni (Japanese ogre) ready to crush him with an iron kanabo (Japanese club weapon), as he tried to flee. He did face his defeat, and in the process, regained his sanity.

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)