• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Childhood animes/cartoons
Which are the animes / cartoons that you most remember and get nostalgic about?

Mine are Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!! which I am still looking for all the episides because I love this anime so much, it's such a super fun shonen full of energy! And I love the characters there and all the development they have.

Also the Cinderella anime and the Wanwan Sanjushi anime.

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: tumblr_nbvq566Xx51qlihupo1_500.png]
Anime(s) I watched before becoming a teen
  • Bakusou Kyoudai Let's and Go
  • Dragon Ball
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Magic Knight Rayearth
  • Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru
  • Pokemon's very first season
  • Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon
  • Slam Dunk
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
I also saw Dragon Ball of course. Because of that I have dragon ball action figures and merchandise and even a dragon ball mat in my bedroom. Its a pretty darn awesome mat.
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: tumblr_nbvq566Xx51qlihupo1_500.png]
Doraemon (my first anime),Crayon Shin-Chan,Pokemon,Digimon,Bakusou Kyoudai Let's and Go,Slam Dunk,Cardcaptor Sakura,Yu-Gi-Oh... I only remember those ahha.

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: r4S4K6c.gif]
Of course the staples like Pokemon (though my favorite seasons are actually the ones from the Hoenn league), Digimon (again, although I watched it from the start my favorite is actually Tamers), Yu-Gi-Oh, and Dragon Ball (Z).

Also: the original Beyblade, Monster Rancher, hack//SIGN, Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing, Escaflowne, Evangelion (funnily enough, I watched this as a child completely by accident since I was looking for Escaflowne but couldn't quite remember the name right...), and G Gundam.

Not really my childhood because I was older than 13 by then (so I'm not really sure whether to count them, hah), but there's also the animes for Viewtiful Joe (highly underrated and didn't get the exposure it deserved in my opinion, but I could really say so for the games as well) and Megaman Battle Network.

[Image: arcadesig.png]