• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Twelve Treasures
Let us take a moment to imagine a scenario in this topic.

Imagine that you and your family decided to join the Tiny House Movement and from a sizeable home, you will live in a home that is about the size of a school bus or in a very small condo unit. Your mom or dad told you that you all have to pair down your bulk of things. Some will be thrown away, some will be donated and some will be stored away in one storage unit. However, your parents gave you a consolation in which they allowed you to put up a small display case which will contain twelve pieces of your most favorite toys. Twelve of those stuff that you absolutely cannot live without and that you feel like you must display those in your new home sweet home.

What will be those 12 inseparable toys and why? It can be anything that you possess with or without a sentimental value as long as you don't go philosophical here like "I don't need material things blah blah" because let's face it, that's off-topic. Tongue

(Right now, we're just like playing a game but this topic may probably help you in the future.)

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Hand's down the 1st three things would be

PG Wing Gundam Zero Custom

MG Jesta Kai

Ultimate Bahamut

Then

My Ps4

My Bass Guitar

My 357 Magnum

My .45

My 6 AFA graded Takara Revolver Hades:p

I can't live without my 6 babies XD
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos