• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Channels
So this is an odd question, but what do people want from B-daman related Youtube channels? Rollout style reviews? Game play? Combinations? All of the above?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, it seemed like the best place

<b>[USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS SIGNATURE] </b>
Quote:Its ok, do with what you seem is comfortable but here are some tips i have learend with making vids

. Make sure you know what your saying (acurate information)

. for battles people don't care if you have fun just if you do the rules right

. share a personal opion on what your doing ,whearther a battle, unboxing, or anything in general

P.S i hope this helps
Thanks for the advice dude, I was sorta asking what sort of content do people want, cause IX does his reviews, Lewis does... Lewis things i guess? and I havent really seen your B-Daman stuff so uhh BRB
I'm actually gonna add b-daman reviews to the list of reviews I do, first one will be of Go-Tiger, next will be some of my Cross Fire ones, hoping to do some Cross Fight eS/Fireblast B-Daman, some other Battle B-Daman, some more Crossfight/Cross Fire ones & maybe some from Crash B-Daman.

[Image: 7.jpg]
Quote:I'm actually gonna add b-daman reviews to the list of reviews I do, first one will be of Go-Tiger, next will be some of my Cross Fire ones, hoping to do some Cross Fight eS/Fireblast B-Daman, some other Battle B-Daman, some more Crossfight/Cross Fire ones & maybe some from Crash B-Daman.
I might upload some videos which are just 4 minutes and 33 seconds of me staring lovingly at things I cant afford on amazon ;w;