• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clearwater Florida tournament.
I live in clearwater FL  since the WBO never has any tournaments in the area  I thought I should try to have the first b daman tounament held in FLORIDA!
I do know like 3 kids in my area who play beyblade and b daman and like to compete.
I can get a location and cover the fees for the tornament easely. And maybe a takra tomy prize or two.
I would just need some particeipants and battle fields and the O.K. from everyone.
If anyone is interested just comment and tell me!
hope it works out! thanks for your time and have a good one!

update: this will be a crossfight/crossfire tournament.
the games will be break bomber , vertigo spin and power push.
b dama and b damarbles are allowed but please try to have a minimun of 12 marbles.
this will be a Single Elimination tournament.
Also first place will be a Cross Fight B-Daman eS CB-81 Starter Random Starter 2013 Vol. 2 .  Second place will be a  Cross Fight B-Daman CB-38 Starter Drift = Jacker Special Type
the cost of entry is $5 to enter, $10 for a B-DaPass, free entry if you have a B-DaPass.

“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Well, we cannot supply battlefields so perhaps participants can help in that area. I'd say you need to get a minimum of eight people to join in, and all participants in the tournament absolutely must have a forum account and show interest in this thread.

Though, your post is vague. You need to specify the format (Will it be Crossfire? Crash? Battle? Super?) and the battle type (Break Bomber? Crash Tower? etc), as well as the tournament layout (Round Robin? Single Elimination?) and a reminder of the cost of entry ($5 to enter, $10 for a B-DaPass, free entry if you have a B-DaPass).
[quote name="~Mana~" post="2511" timestamp="1377990940"]
Well, we cannot supply battlefields so perhaps participants can help in that area. I'd say you need to get a minimum of eight people to join in, and all participants in the tournament absolutely must have a forum account and show interest in this thread.

Though, your post is vague. You need to specify the format (Will it be Crossfire? Crash? Battle? Super?) and the battle type (Break Bomber? Crash Tower? etc), as well as the tournament layout (Round Robin? Single Elimination?) and a reminder of the cost of entry ($5 to enter, $10 for a B-DaPass, free entry if you have a B-DaPass).
[/quote]understood as always its going to be crossfight/crossfire  the entry fee is fine but who do i send the mony to?
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
After the tournament is over, we sort all that out. In all cases, the entry fee always goes to the Forum's account and is only used for anything pertaining to the Forums.

Just focus on trying to get eight to start with. Your friends in your area who may compete will need to create an account here and show interest on this thread to start with.
So is this going to happen or what?
Away