• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hasbro fail?
Hasbro didn't even try to make dx 7!
That's a bit different than a fail.

Bdaman did terrible in the west. And due to this fact, fireblast is only in Italy as far as I know. You have to also look at it in a corporate viewpoint. If your product is failing, your losing money. So there's no point to keep investing in a failed attempt to revive a failed franchise from the early 2000s.

While there's a lot of fans of bdaman, there's still not enough to keep its popularity with that of let's say ,beyblade or bakugan.

In my opinion, I could care less about hasbro. The crossfire products feel cheap and terrible in quality. They're so worthless I can by break bomber for $2 at my local Walmart. If you ask me, stick with takara ,takara tomy and sonokong. The original will always be better than the copy.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
When you post to complain that Hasbro (to our knowledge) is not producing DX Break Bomber 7 for B-Daman Fireblast, which sounds more fitting as a post in either the Fireblast discussion topic or the Fireblast Break Bomber topic (especially when you already did), you probably shouldn't make it into a topic.
Away