• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats names of your b-daman shots ?
don't forget to put the type of shot like power /b-daman : wing sword names of my shots / kunai strike /accuracy/ kunai burst /rapid rire/ shuriken blast /power/ b-daman : chaos or wing sword / chaos vortex /power/ chaos of light bloody vortex /power/ chaos vortex stream /rapid fire/ & for the strike shots like the stealth shot it will be like stealth kunai strike / game types all game types/ how i got the names/ wing sword is like wing ninja so like a ninja his shot or weapon is a kunai & a shuriken / chaos vortex chaos complete disorder and confusion. vortex is my pic on here & is from the halo series from reach-3odst  chaos of light bloody vortex /light & dark or good & evil chaos is both good & evil but chaos of the light is good you see ? chaos of the light only attacks evil & for the bloody vortex my pic is maroon like blood /also put how or why it is named the way it is named & for what b-damn & game types ok
M45
Erupting Red Sun (Power)
Blue Moon Sinkuu (Rapid Fire)
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
for all b-daman ?
M45
No... When I have Tune Up Gear (And a certain Drive core) attached.

And by Drive core, I mean ones from Version-Up sets.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
i don't play with cross fight b daman all but 2 are cross fight but from the break bomber set usa
M45
My Custom B-Daman is the Clear Purple Drazeros which I call as "Super Ultra Violet." So this is how my Super Shot goes like:

Drazeros: Super Ultra Violet!
(スパー・ウルトãƒÂ・ヴィオレト Supaa Urutora Vioreto)

Me: Send them all to the abyss, Twin=Drazeros!!
(ふあいやみãÂししゃする~ツイン=ドãƒÂゼロス Fukai yami no shisha-suru, Tsuin=Dorazerosu!!)
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
is it a rapid fire type shot ?
M45
I would call it Special Type since Drazeros is a Special Type. That's how I call the "Double Headed Dragon strike" (Souryuu Strike)
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
My special shot is best demonstrated through art! :3
Derp
The threat name and all ideas have been done for the humans. The struggle and www.myassignmenthelp.com login is divided for the approval of the themes. The joy is filled for the occupation for the persons and all ideas for the candidates.