B-Daman Wiki Forums

Full Version: B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On June 16, 2014, just a day before the Las Vegas Licensing Expo 2014 even started, d-rights and SUNRIGHTS have signed an exclusive game deal with a company based in Hong Kong called BOTI Global Ltd to develop and produce an official trading card game based on the latest B-Daman anime series, B-Daman Crossfire and B-Daman Fireblast.

d-rights and SUNRIGHTS are claiming the release of the TCG "is expected to increase B-DAMAN’s popularity even further".

I hope.

Nothing else is known but this wouldn't be the first time B-Daman became a trading card game. The first was based on Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden.

If this TCG lasts longer than the toys did, I'd be surprised. I really don't know how they could implement a TCG here though; are they just collectible cards, or will you be able to play with them? What will they entail? Will it turn the actual toy game into a extremely slow firefight, using cards like "Skill Card: Fire two B-DaMarbles at your opponent"?

I fail to see how a TCG would benefit the franchise.

I got to agree with Mana here.
In my opinion it's going to be really stupid, but I won't knock it till I try it like when I ate chicken feet(the horror ~_~)

If there is going to be such a TCG, I bet B-Damans like Triple=Gillusion and Spike=Phoenix would be made into super-rare/tournament prize/etc. cards

TCGs huh? I'll collect the Basara and Naoya cards just for the heck of it if they arrive to my country.  XD
... bad idea... id get the accele dracyan card tho.

It looks like BOTI (which stands for Big On Toy Innovation) currently only sells their products in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Belguim and soon-to-be France. So if you don't live in any of those countries, don't expect to get the TCG.

I looked around what products BOTI has made to find out if they had experience creating card games. The results were shocking: BOTI has never made a card game before and with B-Daman planned to be their first, there's no telling how they're going to make them.
This may be terrible, or good who knows?
BOTI should do some research before coming up with a Crossfire/Fireblast TCG

Well, that isn't good-
If this is their first time at making a card game, they'd best go through a lot of consideration to how the game would work.

did the tcg ever come out