B-Daman Wiki Forums

Full Version: Where, oh where, have the Mega Grenades gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been seeking one of these out for far too long; I haven't seen a single one on any of the major marketplaces for literally over a year. Basically, I'm running out of patience and would like to have one before writing a Justice Ifrit review. Does anyone have a spare one of these they can sell me?
Sadly even I am trying to find one of those as well. Last time I think I saw one available from lavits figure but when I saw it again recently it was already sold out. Wish I could had at least bought it so I can sell it for you but sadly it ain't gonna happen unless somehow sonokong magically creates a mega grenade launcher out of nowhere....
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/t515345257

[Image: ahatoshichango-img600x450-1494770884asmaay10069.jpg]

Could it be? IS THAT?... There's a Mega Grenade in this lot!

"YOU CANNOT BID ON ITEMS FROM THIS SELLER"

... I knew it was too good to be true.
(Thursday May 18th, 2017 - 12:31 AM)IXRollOutIX Wrote: [ -> ]https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/t515345257

[Image: ahatoshichango-img600x450-1494770884asmaay10069.jpg]

Could it be? IS THAT?... There's a Mega Grenade in this lot!

"YOU CANNOT BID ON ITEMS FROM THIS SELLER"

... I knew it was too good to be true.

Wait, the WHOLE thing is for auction as one big purchase or only selected? I am confused.

Also, DAT Gatling Hades! If lets say the whole thing is up for auction and judging the current price, I can say the price is acceptable for purchase if lets say the price won't sky rocket through the roof.
(Friday May 19th, 2017 - 01:46 AM)Gunsity Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, the WHOLE thing is for auction as one big purchase or only selected? I am confused. Also, DAT Gatling Hades! If lets say the whole thing is up for auction and judging the current price, I can say the price is acceptable for purchase if lets say the price won't sky rocket through the roof.

Yeah, it's one big lot. Unfortunately, you have to have a high enough buyer rating to be able to make a bid on it, and I've never purchased anything through Yahoo Japan Auction before.
(Friday May 19th, 2017 - 02:08 AM)IXRollOutIX Wrote: [ -> ]
(Friday May 19th, 2017 - 01:46 AM)Gunsity Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, the WHOLE thing is for auction as one big purchase or only selected? I am confused. Also, DAT Gatling Hades! If lets say the whole thing is up for auction and judging the current price, I can say the price is acceptable for purchase if lets say the price won't sky rocket through the roof.

Yeah, it's one big lot. Unfortunately, you have to have a high enough buyer rating to be able to make a bid on it, and I've never purchased anything through Yahoo Japan Auction before.

Imagine if you can somehow buy those b-daman on the image, you be increasing your collection by A LOT plus those 2 Gatling Hades are super expensive and rare right now.
when will there be a new B-DAMAN series seriously I wish they could make a season 2 for Crash B-Daman it's just sad that it ended this way you know what I'm saying? I wish they could Continue without selling the toys because that's the main problem but I guess it will never happen