B-Daman Wiki Forums

Full Version: GREETINGS EVERYONE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your number 1 duelist in the future coming right at you on a motorcycle, see if you can stop him.
Hello everyone, my name is Cece, but you can call me Yusei if you prefer.
I'm a longtime fan of the B-daman series and used to own about 40 different ones in the past! (wish I still had them)
I recently stumbled upon this forums and am hoping it is still very alive and would like to meet other B-daman fans!

Huge anime fan who has seen lots of them, refer to one of my lists if you wish to see which and/or if you wish to compare to see how compatible we are with our likings!
I'm a huge gamer, I'm a writer, I'm a Youtuber, really big on improvising as it is a specialty of mine, I guess there are a lot of things I do, keeps me busy at all times!
Anyone into Sports? Huuuuge FC Barcelona fan, but also really like other sports like Tennis & Baseball!

If you have any questions, by all means, I'll do my best to answer every single one of them.
Hoping to get to know all of you, thanks for the warm welcome in advance!!

Oh, and a little life tip from me to all of you:
Hi there Cece,

As of right now the forum is 20% or even less active than before due to lack of new b-daman content and others being busy with their lives.

Good to see someone new to the forums aside from those fake accounts I get to see once in a while.
(Monday November 5th, 2018 - 09:43 AM)Gunsity Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there Cece,

As of right now the forum is 20% or even less active than before due to lack of new b-daman content and others being busy with their lives.

Good to see someone new to the forums aside from those fake accounts I get to see once in a while.

It's a pleasure!
I can totally understand that, I also always knew that B-daman wasn't as popular as to other shows or games they compared it to like Beyblade or Pokemon.
But I personally have ALWAYS loved it and always thought of myself as a real B-daplayer (not to sound cringy), but I really believe that.
Regardless of not having played or seen the show in YEARS, I still think talking about it in general is plenty.
Besides, if there is anything I can do to make the forum active, I'd gladly do so.

What are these fake accounts exactly? Are they bots or something?
(Monday November 5th, 2018 - 01:12 PM)zerkerxror Wrote: [ -> ]
(Monday November 5th, 2018 - 09:43 AM)Gunsity Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there Cece,

It's a pleasure!
I can totally understand that, I also always knew that B-daman wasn't as popular as to other shows or games they compared it to like Beyblade or Pokemon.
But I personally have ALWAYS loved it and always thought of myself as a real B-daplayer (not to sound cringy), but I really believe that.
Regardless of not having played or seen the show in YEARS, I still think talking about it in general is plenty.
Besides, if there is anything I can do to make the forum active, I'd gladly do so.

What are these fake accounts exactly? Are they bots or something?

Some of those accounts are for w/e reasons whether newly created accounts for showing only registered user contents(which i doubt it) or those nasty people making accounts to advertise themselves of their services or referral like marketing scheme.

Anyways as for me I still continue with b-daman related things such as for example the continuation of homemade b-daman which I just realized I am nearly trying to make a new concept but at the same time already somehow existed way back from the super b-daman toylines which I don't have that kind of knowledge to that series and their b-daman toyline since I started with battle b-daman.
(Monday November 5th, 2018 - 03:18 PM)Gunsity Wrote: [ -> ]Some of those accounts are for w/e reasons whether newly created accounts for showing only registered user contents(which i doubt it) or those nasty people making accounts to advertise themselves of their services or referral like marketing scheme.

Anyways as for me I still continue with b-daman related things such as for example the continuation of homemade b-daman which I just realized I am nearly trying to make a new concept but at the same time already somehow existed way back from the super b-daman toylines which I don't have that kind of knowledge to that series and their b-daman toyline since I started with battle b-daman.

Well if that is the case, perhaps they should be either removed or stopped, at the very least warned of not doing such a thing.
But then again if there isn't a mod of some sort active...I can see why those posts are still up.

Your own homemade B-daman? Do you perhaps have a photo or something? Cause I think that sounds dope!
I always made custom B-daman because I had bought so many of them when I was a kid, however I never thought about actually making homemade ones!
(Monday November 5th, 2018 - 03:57 PM)zerkerxror Wrote: [ -> ]
(Monday November 5th, 2018 - 03:18 PM)Gunsity Wrote: [ -> ]Some of those accounts are for w/e reasons whether newly created accounts for showing only registered user contents(which i doubt it) or those nasty people making accounts to advertise themselves of their services or referral like marketing scheme.

Well if that is the case, perhaps they should be either removed or stopped, at the very least warned of not doing such a thing.
But then again if there isn't a mod of some sort active...I can see why those posts are still up.

Your own homemade B-daman? Do you perhaps have a photo or something? Cause I think that sounds dope!
I always made custom B-daman because I had bought so many of them when I was a kid, however I never thought about actually making homemade ones!

http://forum.bdamanwiki.com/Thread-Homem...Scratch-33

Right now I am in the process of making a somewhat basic version of a working core that I can easily mass produced in the future kinda like the proto-one one of any series.

That and other homemade ones as well such as a b-daman field and other b-daman related stuffs like the break bomber and of course the most challenging one would be to make a digital DHB like system or something similar as how a tally counter works which a lot of them are currently within the next to-do list after sometime if ever.
(Tuesday November 6th, 2018 - 01:21 AM)Gunsity Wrote: [ -> ]http://forum.bdamanwiki.com/Thread-Homem...Scratch-33

Right now I am in the process of making a somewhat basic version of a working core that I can easily mass produced in the future kinda like the proto-one one of any series.

That and other homemade ones as well such as a b-daman field and other b-daman related stuffs like the break bomber and of course the most challenging one would be to make a digital DHB like system or something similar as how a tally counter works which a lot of them are currently within the next to-do list after sometime if ever.

Oh wow to think that is from such a long time ago! Some of those designs look very neat as well!
So cool to see after such a long time.
Hope you've fully finished some of them! Tongue
(Tuesday November 6th, 2018 - 03:53 PM)zerkerxror Wrote: [ -> ]
(Tuesday November 6th, 2018 - 01:21 AM)Gunsity Wrote: [ -> ]http://forum.bdamanwiki.com/Thread-Homem...Scratch-33

Oh wow to think that is from such a long time ago! Some of those designs look very neat as well!
So cool to see after such a long time.
Hope you've fully finished some of them! Tongue

Technically those pictures that I posted are already finished despite looking at them is as if they are still incomplete. I didn't bother with the colors and final design on one of them since it is a waste to do so if I don't get to use it that often.

Right now I am working towards a new prototype core hopefully if it works properly then I can proceed with a mass-production with ease knowing that the base core design would be enough to last long.
(Thursday November 8th, 2018 - 01:22 AM)Gunsity Wrote: [ -> ]Technically those pictures that I posted are already finished despite looking at them is as if they are still incomplete. I didn't bother with the colors and final design on one of them since it is a waste to do so if I don't get to use it that often.

Right now I am working towards a new prototype core hopefully if it works properly then I can proceed with a mass-production with ease knowing that the base core design would be enough to last long.

Oh my bad! I had no idea!
I guess they looked unfinished due to the lack of colors, but they definitely look cool for sure!
Looking forward to that new prototype core of yours! Smile