[-]
Forum Threads Posts Last Post
Forum NoticesAll notices go here.
3 12 Welcome back to the Forum...
Wednesday November 2nd, 2016 - 08:35 PM
by SephtFireblade
Update LogInformation on updates applied to the Forums are stored here.
6 8 [BUG#05] "Latest Posts" S...
Tuesday February 9th, 2016 - 02:41 AM
by ~Mana~
GiveawaysLike competitions? Well, you'll love this board! Check here from time to time for competitions for real prizes!
3 42 October/November 2013 - B...
Saturday November 9th, 2013 - 04:30 PM
by ~Mana~

[-]
Starting OutNew member? Welcome to the Forums! Create a thread in here to introduce yourself, and perhaps make some new friends!
142 743 Too late? Never. lol
Yesterday - 06:52 AM
by Koenig
Suggestions for the WikiGot a suggested feature for the Wiki or Forums? Be sure to post them in here!
- - -

[-]
Toy Line DiscussionDo you collect the toys? Great! Come discuss your discoveries here!
105 3,768 Questions and Answers
Sunday July 31st, 2016 - 10:37 PM
by ~Mana~
B-Daman MarketplaceCan't seem to find the product you want? Visit our marketplace and see what other users are selling!
51 762 Selling some rare B-daman
Tuesday June 28th, 2016 - 04:58 AM
by Quy Le
Anime DiscussionAnime fan? Come talk about it with us!
41 935 Super B-Daman Complete So...
Wednesday June 8th, 2016 - 08:18 AM
by ToxicAtom
Manga DiscussionLike reading Manga? Chat about your favourite chapters here!
4 83 B-Daman Manga Questions a...
Wednesday January 20th, 2016 - 08:07 PM
by JustAlex93F
Fanon DiscussionOh, I see. You're creative? If you have an idea for a B-Daman story, create a thread here!
13 183 Make up your own B-Daman ...
Sunday June 12th, 2016 - 07:56 AM
by RacingCheetahz

[-]
ReviewsBought a product recently? Share your thoughts on in in this board!
30 190 Breaking Ball Core Fire V...
Friday April 1st, 2016 - 12:29 AM
by ToxicAtom
Combinations + TestingCompetitive spirit? Good! Come discuss and test various combinations to create a B-Daman Metagame!
28 263 Inconsistent Marble Size ...
Saturday May 7th, 2016 - 05:37 PM
by ToxicAtom

[-]
RulingsThinking of joining a competitive tournament? Come revise your rulings in this board!
5 181 B-Daman Wiki competitive ...
Wednesday February 5th, 2014 - 10:35 AM
by Aruthor325
Official EventsReady for some marble blasting action? Check out our official events in this board!
0 0 Never
Proposed EventsThinking of hosting a tournament? Propose your plans here and see if it gets approved by staff!
11 56 New England area
Friday July 1st, 2016 - 05:46 AM
by saix109

[-]
General DiscussionTalk about anything not related to B-Daman. Within reason, of course!
45 904 Battle B-daman fire spiri...
Saturday April 9th, 2016 - 05:04 PM
by JonnyBDa
Anime & MangaWe all love a bit of anime and manga, right? Come discuss your favourites (and least favourites) here!
19 269 Super Sentai
Sunday December 6th, 2015 - 06:44 PM
by JustAlex93F
TV & MoviesSeen a great TV drama recently? Can't get enough of a new film release? Discuss them all here!
16 68 Persona series (General T...
Friday July 3rd, 2015 - 12:38 AM
by Youkame
GamingEverybody loves a bit of gaming, like video games, board games and mobile gaming. Whether you're a portable player or a console gamer, there's something for everyone here!
53 429 Bdaman Gameboy Games
Wednesday May 18th, 2016 - 11:23 PM
by TheKingswords
Your CreationsWe hear you're quite creative! Showcase your creations in this board!
40 231 Epic Rap Battles of B-Dam...
Tuesday January 19th, 2016 - 05:10 PM
by JustAlex93F

[-]
Closed ThreadsAll closed threads are moved here. They cannot be posted in once moved here. Closed threads are not the same as locked threads.
77 244 B-daman systems
Monday December 1st, 2014 - 10:24 PM
by _____
AnnouncementsAll the old Forum announcements are here!
2 15 Exclusive: Get $3 off any...
Wednesday October 16th, 2013 - 10:48 PM
by ~Mana~
Old Site NewsRemember Forum 1.0 all those years ago? Well, here's all the news and announcements from the old days!
10 50 [4th April 2014] URGENT -...
Friday April 4th, 2014 - 11:20 PM
by ~Mana~

Shoutbox

« archive

I guess so. Ive been watching the vietsubbed ones. Stories seem simple enough to understand out of context.
06 Dec 06:20
I don't think there is such thing as a eng subbed super b-daman since that anime is very old to the point that a lot of old anime shows don't exist yet on the internet unless there is a network out there who would air them once more to teh point of someone would record them and then upload them to the net.
06 Dec 03:40
Hi, new around here. Just wondering where I can find english subbed episodes of Super B-Daman. Also looking for translated manga of Super B and Battle B.
05 Dec 13:21
The only reason b-daman is slowly dying is because theres nothing to talk about unless a new series pops out of nowhere to begin with or something else happens to spark the topic on b-daman once more.
04 Dec 11:27
I know that feeling except that my situation here is that the exchange rate of philippine money to dollars is very high to the point that I can't buy the other b-daman toys that I want to have right now.
04 Dec 11:26
i went to check out the price of garuburn because i never actually got one, its 17 dollars us not counting shipping. i might buy one after christmas, but as an allmost 15 year old who doesnt have a job i cant afford things as much anymore. RIP to my weeaboo dreams
03 Dec 21:48
i desided to login and it seems nothing has really changed sence last time, our fandom is dieing slowly and painfully. it actually saddens me this is how we all ended up.
03 Dec 21:42
also, someone posted some post on the toy line discussion that the post itself is somewhat of a troll or something...
03 Nov 08:56
since the dollar rate keeps getting increased, it is going to be much more harder for me to purchase dem b-damans online...... should had bought them while I still had the chance.....
03 Nov 08:55
Long time no login here. I am in desperate need of a middleman based in the United Kingdom.
13 Sep 16:25
If you have bottomless pits of money and time, resin casting is my personal favorite technique
08 Sep 21:04
I keep telling you to use sheets of Plaplate and Styrene. Its literally plastic.
08 Sep 21:03
Out of topic: anyone have an idea on making homemade plastic from not so chemical related items? something similar to homemade polymer plastic or something idk.....Tongue
08 Sep 01:14
Cross Fight on the other hand...yes, everyone loved that. And I do totally agree that Hasbro screwed B-Daman over as well; they tried to make it piggyback off of Beyblade too much and didn't give it the advertising it deserved. As a result, it really did heavily flop, and I can't say I'd be too confident that Hasbro will want to revisit B-Daman again after it flopped that badly.,
07 Sep 16:12
Not so sure eS did as well as you think it did. The fact that they had to reshuffle a lot of their product lineup, and even cancelled a few products as well, really doesn't scream that eS did well at all.
07 Sep 16:10
Well the only thing to do now is to wait till the new series comes out while I slowly build up my collections and continue with the homemade b-daman projects.
06 Sep 02:16
From what I saw and read CFB & CFBes did great as always is Asia, we Westerners just don't have the same view. It definitely didn't help that scumbag Hasbro barely promoted it and that CN didn't get the rights to the show, but rather a cut-rate adult TV channel that plays cartoons for 5 hours on Saturday morning. Bdaman will return soon, but not in America.
06 Sep 01:26
Well, given that Beyblade had a reboot and both Beyblade and B-Daman are TT's "timed series", I wouldn't be surprised if we saw B-Daman reappear in two years time. Depends on how well Cross Fight did sales-wise really.
05 Sep 11:09
Dear Takara Tomy, when will you release a new b-daman series/franchise? Sincerely, The forum members.....
30 Aug 09:08
things have been depressing as of late, with no news of the english beyblade burst other than it being a thing that will happen, pokemon go has made me hate the popular kids at my school even more for ruining the fandom for me, i had been stalked by a creepy girl for like 3 months, and bionicle generation 2 just ending randomly before expected and out of random definitely didn't help.
08 Aug 15:56