Toggle Essentials Essentials

Forum Stats Last Post Info

B-Daman Wiki

Entering this board will send you directly to B-Daman Wiki, the #1 source for B-Daman information on the internet!

• 522 Hits

Community Rules

Read the rules before posting! Breaking the rules will result in penalties!

• 525 Hits

Forum Notices

All notices go here.

• 2 topics
  • 0 replies
Relation with the CFBA - last post by ~Mana~

Giveaways

Like competitions? Well, you'll love this board! Check here from time to time for competitions for real prizes!

• 3 topics
  • 39 replies
October/November 2013 - Bre... - last post by ~Mana~

Toggle B-Daman Wiki B-Daman Wiki

Starting Out

New member? Welcome to the Forums! Create a thread in here to introduce yourself, and perhaps make some new friends!

• 112 topics
  • 445 replies
Hey guys - last post by kirbysage184

Improvements for the Wiki

Not a member of the Wiki? Why not! Well, if you see any mistakes, or even have suggestions to improve the Wiki, discuss them here!

• 2 topics
  • 28 replies
Increasing publicity for th... - last post by ~Mana~

Moderator Discussion

A board for Moderators to discuss the B-Daman Network.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

Toggle B-Daman Discussion B-Daman Discussion

General Discussion

Got a general question to ask? Ask it here!

• 24 topics
  • 1,071 replies
B-Daman Collections - last post by Atsumi Reiyama

Toyline Discussion

1. Releases

Do you collect the toys? Great! Come discuss your discoveries here!

• 40 topics
  • 1,919 replies
BD-47/BD-07 - Lightning Dil... - last post by EdBoy3

B-Daman Marketplace

1. Certified Sellers,
  2. Community Sellers,
  3. Wanted

Can't seem to find the product you want? Visit our marketplace and see what other users are selling!

• 34 topics
  • 579 replies
Unsure what to buy? We

Anime Discussion

1. Episode Review Threads

Anime fan? Come talk about it with us!

• 33 topics
  • 699 replies
What is your favourite B-Da... - last post by CobaltStarlight

Manga Discussion

Like reading Manga? Chat about your favourite chapters here!

• 4 topics
  • 49 replies
B-Daman Manga Questions and... - last post by Atsumi Reiyama

Fanon Discussion

Oh, I see. You're creative? If you have an idea for a B-Daman story, create a thread here!

• 13 topics
  • 154 replies
B-Daman Crossfight: Blazing... - last post by tommycote

Toggle B-Daman Competitive B-Daman Competitive

Reviews

Bought a product recently? Share your thoughts on in in this board!

• 24 topics
  • 137 replies
Crash Bdaman Sws No.32 Assa... - last post by Kodoh Kuraki

Combinations + Testing

Competitive spirit? Good! Come discuss and test various combinations to create a B-Daman Metagame!

• 24 topics
  • 202 replies
Top tier parts? Post here - last post by b-dablader95

Toggle B-Daman Tournament Play B-Daman Tournament Play

Rulings

Thinking of joining a competitive tournament? Come revise your rulings in this board!

• 5 topics
  • 176 replies
B-Daman Wiki competitive ru... - last post by Aruthor325

Official Events

Ready for some marble blasting action? Check out our official events in this board!

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

Proposed Events

Thinking of hosting a tournament? Propose your plans here and see if it gets approved by staff!

• 5 topics
  • 24 replies
Anime Boston Get-together - last post by Gaddiko

Toggle Off-Topic Off-Topic

General Discussion

Talk about anything not-related to B-Daman. Within reason, of course!

• 20 topics
  • 355 replies
Gundam models! - last post by Kodoh Kuraki

Media

Media? Discuss all your favourite cartoons, anime, books, films etc. here!

• 24 topics
  • 206 replies
Random Cartoons/Anime Topic - last post by PatyKida

Gaming

Everybody loves a bit of gaming. Whether you're a 3DS lover, or a PS3 fanatic, there's something for everyone here.

• 39 topics
  • 282 replies
Bad/Worst games you have pl... - last post by Atsumi Reiyama

Your Creations

We hear you're quite creative! Showcase your creations in this board!

• 23 topics
  • 141 replies
Custom Photoshop Shapes (B-... - last post by Atsumi Reiyama

Toggle Archive Archive

Closed Threads

All closed threads are moved here. They cannot be posted in once moved here. Closed threads are not the same as locked threads.

• 69 topics
  • 140 replies
Talk about anything - last post by EdBoy3

Announcements

All the old Forum Announcements are here!

• 2 topics
  • 13 replies
Exclusive: Get $3 off any B... - last post by ~Mana~

Old Site News

You remember the old Forum? Well, here's all the news announcements from the old days!

• 10 topics
  • 40 replies
[4th April 2014] URGENT - S... - last post by ~Mana~

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ~Mana~ : (27 August 2014 - 02:57 AM) Before anyone asks the question, I'm testing.
@  ~Mana~ : (27 August 2014 - 02:57 AM) Not going to say what the question is, but you may feel compelled to ask said question if you can spot what it might be about.
@  InteWv : (27 August 2014 - 03:13 AM) Wait, what is this, Point shop?
@  ~Mana~ : (27 August 2014 - 03:15 AM) Read a few messages above^^
@  ~Mana~ : (27 August 2014 - 03:34 AM) The Point Shop is a little test of mine. I'm playing around and seeing what I can get done, but it's something I would like to implement soon. For now, only I can access it. For everyone else, it'll just be a dead link.
@  ~Mana~ : (27 August 2014 - 03:34 AM) I'm hoping to open it up for a taster tomorrow to see what people think.
@  InteWv : (27 August 2014 - 03:50 AM) I'm assuming forum or real life prizes if one cashes in points. You could prove me wrong but meh, that's what I'm going for.
@  Atsumi Reiyama : (27 August 2014 - 04:09 AM) I'm fine with a digital item collection of sorts. ^_^
@  b-dablader95 : (27 August 2014 - 11:43 AM) Hey I'm in! Also on a side note my 1st resin mold for the ultimate magnum dracyen is officially complete! (Now to see if it fits...)
@  Kodoh Kuraki : (27 August 2014 - 01:45 PM) So close to finishing my r.g. Gunpla but need to order Gundam ultra fine markers.
@  b-dablader95 : (27 August 2014 - 08:50 PM) So how's everyone today?
@  Kodoh Kuraki : (27 August 2014 - 09:10 PM) Happy to be out of work
@  InteWv : (27 August 2014 - 10:10 PM) Can someone help out in the B-Daman Wiki, kthxbye~
@  Atsumi Reiyama : (28 August 2014 - 12:14 AM) Hey, looking forward to the WIP pics, @b-dablader95
@  ~Mana~ : (28 August 2014 - 02:06 AM) Just to let everyone know in advance; the Forum will be going down for some back-end maintenance for a few hours tomorrow. I'm not entirely sure when but I'm aiming for the most non-disruptive time possible. Apologies to those who may find themselves affected by the downtime!
@  Atsumi Reiyama : (28 August 2014 - 08:54 AM) It's okay. I'm gone the whole day tomorrow because I'll be camping out downstairs waiting for the courier to arrive. XD
@  ~Mana~ : (28 August 2014 - 12:31 PM) Thanks for everyone's patience. The maintenance is now complete. I think the only person I can see that was affected was PatyKida, but that was only for five minutes during the end of the maintenance.
@  ~Mana~ : (28 August 2014 - 12:31 PM) As for what the maintenance addresses; post recounts for the Point Shop. I'll have more information on this later.
@  ~Mana~ : (28 August 2014 - 12:31 PM) And as for your questions before; the Point Shop will offer digital goodies.
@  ~Mana~ : (28 August 2014 - 12:45 PM) The Points Shop is now live. There aren't any items on the shop yet, but you should be able to get a general feel for the Shop and see how many points you have.

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Aug
    b-dablader95

I've officially decided to start collecting the cartridge system b daman... Also I had no clue that gattling hades comes with a system cartridge magazine and marble magazine as well as the roller legs! (I know what I'm buying on Friday! )

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      20 Aug
    kirbysage184

A week ago, my cat Whitey made birth to SIX KITTENS!! But, then we found out that one of the kittens, whom we call Steven (Dont ask why), was not developped right. His legs were twisted over and some of his guts were viewable from the outside. We called the SPCA to see if we can do something. But the only solution was... to put him to rest. R.I.P Steven, R.I.P

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      17 Aug
    tommycote

hi i am tommy cote and on youtube known as revolver knight. i joined because i wanna talk about good b daman combos such as my favorite battle b daman combo the revolver core with knight calvalry's armor gon by the name revolver knight

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

August 2014

S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's birthdays

Recent Facebook Activity

• 7,211 Total Posts
  • 772 Total Members
  • CobaltStarlight Newest Member
  • 240 Most Online

19 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Google, Bing

You are currently viewing the Forum as a guest.
Why not sign up and become part of the B-Daman community?